Lynx_N
iLikeHamilton

Would any of these dethrone Trump?

Started: 7/27/2019 Category: News
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

Lynx_N

Con

Trump appointing Putin Grand Wizard on the South Lawn, Live on Fox
Trump lighting a BBQ fire using the Constitution as firelighter on the South Lawn, Live on Fox
Trump boinking a cow on the South Lawn, Live on Fox
Trump honing his driving skills bullseyeing squirrels on the South Lawn, Live on Fox
Trump lurking in the South Lawn bushes and captures and rapes hotties, Live on Fox
Trump burning Bibles on the South Lawn, Live on Fox
iLikeHamilton

Pro

So. I feel like anyone would dethrone Trump. Sorry, I just like. . . I mean. . . I don't really have presidential views, But uh. . . Let's just say there are a lot of things I would do differently as a 14 year old. ;p
Lynx_N

Con

Oh I hear you, And so does the rest of the world ;-)
This CLOWN of a President is a very real threat towards Democracy, He means business with his agenda, Which by the looks of it means that he wants the USA to be headed towards a totalitarian state, Much like that of North Korea, China or Russia, Which would leave the people of "his" nation serving HIS personal agenda as opposed to be serving the best of the interests of the American People.

So, To continue then, With regards to what could possibly dethrone Trump:

Trump lining up and executing your family members on the South Lawn, Live on Fox.
Trump sexually abusing little children on the South Lawn, Live on Fox.
Trump beating on senior citizens, And the disabled, On the South Lawn, Live on Fox.
Trump ordering Puty to assassinate Harris, Or any other Democratic Presidential candidate for that matter, On the South Lawn, Live on Fox.
Trump ordering the Senate to pass a bill making him President for life, On the South Lawn, Live on Fox.
iLikeHamilton

Pro

Welp. Ima be honest, I'm a freshman and I barely understood half of what you said but I still need an argument. So. . . Trump is trump. There's a good enough chance that he could be dethroned during his current Presidency.
Lynx_N

Con

I'm afraid I really don't have any realistically good reasons to offer regarding that which could dethrone Trump other than that Republican Senators and Congressmen are way more concerned about the GOP and it's well being as opposed to being concerned about the best interests of the American People, Which is why they feel that they have to keep on endorsing this rabid clown of a President although they full well may not want to.

They just don't have the stones, Or the tits, To stand up and DO WHAT'S RIGHT, Which of course would be to impeach Trump and send his not so sorry a$$ to jail.

Anyway, In order for the coming election to cast enough many votes to get a new President elected then MORE PEOPLE need to actually go out and vote, Come election day.

I'd like to believe that the majority of the American People hasn't been brainwashed enough to actually BELIEVE that Trump is a good, Honest, Truthful President who cares for the best interests of the American People.
iLikeHamilton

Pro

-Economy
-School system
-Dumb quotes
-THE FECKING WALL

I rest my case
Posted by Lynx_N 1 month ago
Lynx_N
Oh you won kid, Good for you for speaking the truth.
Posted by iLikeHamilton 1 month ago
iLikeHamilton
damn. A tie.
Posted by Lynx_N 1 month ago
Lynx_N
Like do away with November 3, 2020?
"No, Look, It's easy, Just terminate it until it's gone, TERMINATE it. Where's my golf gloves? "
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
Trump will invent a reason to suspend voting and stay in power.