KacynWilliams
AKMath

Wyoming does not exist

KacynWilliams has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/30/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

KacynWilliams

Pro

So basically, In my years of being a man, I have come to the conclusion that Wyoming just doesn't exist. Like, Do you ever hear anything about Wyoming? Do you actually know about anything interesting that has happened in Wyoming? That's because it doesn't exist. You see, My theory is that, When driving through Wyoming, You get kidnapped by the Government, Who then erase your memory, And send you on your way. This is what Trump doesn't want you to know.
AKMath

Con

Ummm. Sure I guess. Just because you don't hear about Wyoming that much doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Nauru, Kyrgyzstan, Brunei, Kiribati. Now you may ask, Well what are these random words. Well, These words are all the countries you've (I bet you) never heard of. Just because nobody talks about these countries, Doesn't mean they don't exist. Now you see. Your argument is autistic, Retarded, And idiotic.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
I meant Wyoming and New Mexico.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
All of those places exist. I've been to most of them.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Idaho doesn't exist either, Nor North Dakota,
Posted by Xiutecuhtli 3 years ago
Xiutecuhtli
New Mexico too