hsteacher
W0LV3NBANE

Yahweh is a homo

hsteacher

Pro

As my opening argument I'll just say it stands to reason.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

Alright fine. I not sure if you're trolling, But what the heck I'm bored.

King James Version (1611): "Knowing this, That the law is not made for a righteous man, But for the lawless and disobedient, For the ungodly and for sinners, For unholy and profane, For murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, For manslayers, For whoremongers, For them that defile themselves with mankind, For menstealers, For liars, For perjured persons, And if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine"

The term relevant to homosexuality, "that defile themselves with mankind", Translates O36;`1;`3;^9;_7;_9;_4;_9;^3;`4;_1;`2; arsenokoitēs, The same term for homosexuals used in 1 Corinthians. Other translations of the term include: "them that do lechery with men" (Wycliffe 1382), "those practicing homosexuality" (NIV), "those who abuse themselves with men" (Amplified Version, 1987).

Ungodly. Meaning not like god. Meaning the opposite of god.

Do you have a rebuttal?
hsteacher

Pro

I don't believe for a second, That you actually believe any of what you said. If you bible thumpers were one drop for real, With you being in the 90% majority, The nations leaders would be honest, As opposed to them all being in agreement that they "don't want to start a precedent that it's wrong to lie, " as reported by John Roberts on the CBS evening news. Yeah, They're all a bunch of vermin. It's plain to see that you bible lovers don't even believe your own garbage. And the reason almost none of you can live with that stuff, Is because it's unbelievable! So you don't believe in it! Just some crazy bs part of your brain keeps telling you that you do.

And since you're going to resort to crazy bs, So will I: god chastens those he loves. And since god made crippled people, Gay people etc, And crippled and gay people are being harmed (chastened) it means god loves them. Hence gods sexual (lol) orientation is backwards. He just put that anti gay stuff in the bible so that gay people were chastened enough.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

Be it resolved that Yaweh is not a homo

(I apologize in advance because I probably got out of hand)

To rebut your first point.
All you did was say I don't beleive what I said because I don't beleive what I said.
If I'm wrong, Please clarify. I'm not the smartest or the best debator.
"Don't even beleive our own garbage, " sorry but that garbage is what the entire religion is based off.

To rebut your second point.
Notice I didn't say God did not love gay people.
Not once.
God loves all his children equally because even though we all make mistakes, He loves us all the same.
Its only through the grace of God that we have a chance of not going to hell.

To quote a decent debator "And the reason almost none of you can live with that stuff, Is because it's unbelievable! So you don't believe in it! "

It is unbeleiveable. Its also unbeleivable that anyone would forgive someone who breaks all your guidelines and basically spits in your face untill they come whining for forgiviness.

Thats what grace is.

This is getting to deep. On a different note, Some great games came out this year. Wanna talk about that instead?
hsteacher

Pro

hsteacher forfeited this round.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

W0LV3NBANE forfeited this round.