Anonymous
noobdebatr123

Yo mama jokes contest

noobdebatr123 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 5/27/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

We will take turns insulting each other, but with a twist: we will use yo mamma jokes. Racism, sexism, etc. are welcome in this debate. You may use online sources.

I will start:

Yo mamma is so fat when she got on the scale it said, "I need your weight not your phone number."

Yo mamma is so ugly when she tried to join an ugly contest they said, "Sorry, no professionals."

Yo momma is so fat that Dora can't even explore her!
noobdebatr123

Con

yo maoma soi gfat thet she wash so fat and sh efell and dropped atom bomb on japan hirshoma and snagaski

yo mamoma so fat thet she GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

yo maomoma so gay that she ate thda donit intellectual fool!

yo maoma so ugli that she wa sborn in ugli town

vote form me suckers

Pro

Yo momma's so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead to make up her mind.

Yo momma's so dumb, when she went to the movies and saw the "Under 17 not permitted" sign, she left to get 16 of her friends.

Yo momma's so dumb, she went to the dentist to get a Bluetooth.

Yo momma's so fat, when God said "Let there be light," he asked her to move out of the way.

Yo mama"s so stupid"
When thieves broke into her house and stole the TV, she chased after them shouting "Wait, you forgot the remote!"
noobdebatr123

Con

AYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yo mama so ugli that when she went to pick you up at school, the janitor came and said "Oh my, so much garbage to clean!"

Yo mama so fat the US army used her as the atom bomb in Japan in WW2

Yo mama so dumb that when she ate a watermelon seed, she was afraid she would have a watermelon baby!

Pro

Yo momma is so stupid when an intruder broke into her house, she ran downstairs, dialed 9-1-1 on the microwave, and couldn't find the "CALL" button.

Yo Momma's teeth are so yellow, that when she smiles, traffic slows down!

Yo mama so stupid, she returned a donut because it had a hole in it.

Yo mamma is so fat she walked past the TV and I missed 3 episodes.