ThatAustrianDude
kyleniel

You Choose the Resolution

ThatAustrianDude has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

ThatAustrianDude

Pro

==Introduction==
If you're willing to accept the debate, You must present a minimum of five resolutions from which I'll pick the one that is most appealing to me. I am willing to allow my opponent to choose the stance he or she takes on the resolution that I would choose from (when listing resolutions, Indicate "pro" or "con" next to your given resolution). The opposition may use a
definitions, Frameworks, Introductory statements, Or sources when presenting his / or her resolutions (only if necessary) After I've chosen the topic, The debate will begin.

==Rules==
1. I reserve the right to change any resolution that is abusive, Truistic or nonsensical. For example, A good example would be as follows: "America's economy would surge if we return to the gold standard" or "Progressive tax is unlawful by the constitution". You get the idea.
2. BoP is shared
3. Citations are mandatory when listing information / evidence and quotes. There is no specific format for listing your sources. If you wish, You may shorten your URLs by using Bitly or Tinyurl.
4. Please keep it civil
5. Please vote based on how well the arguments were presented, Not on your opinions or personal beliefs.
6. Forfeiture = automatic loss

==Debate Outline==
R1: Resolutions
R2: Pro arguments / Con arguments
R3: Rebuttals and 1 new argument for both
R4: Defense of arguments / concluding statements

==Note==
If you want to accept the debate, But you're dissatisfied with some of the rules, Please notify me and I'll change them. I'm trying to make this debate as free as possible, Please feel free to use any format to present your arguments.
kyleniel

Con

The American Education system is garbage.
ThatAustrianDude

Pro

Well, I am not going to explain the reason for my refusal to participate in this debate. The opponent clearly didn't read through the rules or simply decided to play troll. I should have made this debate impossible to accept.
kyleniel

Con

No, Your rules weren't clear.
Posted by ThatAustrianDude 3 years ago
ThatAustrianDude
The rules have been edited
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
change "listed as Con" to "listed as Pro"
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
side-choosing makes whoever accepts this a maniac.
Posted by minddrag 3 years ago
minddrag
I'm up for a debate, I added you and sent you a message, As I'd rather not propose 5 topics as I'm not exactly sure of your views and defining the terms would be ambiguous leaving me at a disadvantage from the beginning.