ArgeeTrace
NevaBreak

You = ugly boi

NevaBreak

ArgeeTrace

Pro

NevaBreak, you are an ugly boi. I know this for three reasons. Numero uno, you = bad. How bad? This bad. Very bad. Incredibly, insanely " you get the point. Second, I am going to ask you something, and you didn't (past tense) respond. Don't argue this one. You are clearly an ugly boi.
ArgeeTrace

Pro

Boi, you are ugly. Therefore: a) we can't trust you, and b) because you are so ugly, of course you don't have any brain to respond with anything. these are a few fallacies, but you don't know debate like I do, therefore git guud.......
NevaBreak

Con

Ok. Ur bad. Heres why. U igored my nou. As says by ghandi if u no respnd to no u then ALL UR ARGUMENS hurt u. U no respond to no u and too late in round to respond so git gud i win kys
ArgeeTrace

Pro

No, that's not what Ghandi said... he said, quote, "NevaBrake is an ugly boi. I have seen him personally. He wuz a gr8 friend of mine, but then he got ugly, and now he bad like nothin' you eber known b4... so git guud mi now inemy." Git gud, you ugly boi. Do you think Ghandi is credible? IF so, then you are bad and you looz... but if not then you looz again.
NevaBreak

Con

"If u play rublux then u hab gey tf u play rublux so u wont brek in eldee" elon musk
ArgeeTrace

Pro

Ey boi, stop quoting people... this is a debate where you take on me... no, I take you on... doesn't matter, but you are going to lose because you are bad and UGLYYYYYY (so ugly) so stop with the elon musk because he is one of your ugly friends or something because he isn't credible.

(A quote regarding NevaBreak) "Ouch! What a terrible performance!" SohCahToa (the crab from that mOaNa movie)
NevaBreak

Con

"No u" - Mao if u agree with mao i win if u no agree with mao then u gey sanic says if u gey ur opinion doesnt count
ArgeeTrace

Pro

Ecks dee, you have wasted this entire debate round, because YOU R TRASH so git guud and I am awesome. Quotes will not save you now, Jedi....

Ultimately I win because i am so funny and NevaBrake is not and he is ugly so VOTE FOR ME PLZ PEOPLE because (in addition) if you vot for this other guy, you become ugly like him

My only response is this: "Never trust quotes." "Ernest Hemingway (whether or not he actually said that is up to you)
NevaBreak

Con

MY OPPONAMT NO RESPUND TO NO U!!!! ALL HIS ARGUMAMYS COINT AGAINDT HIM. HE INFACT IS UGLY BOI VERI UGLY BOI "HE UGRY BOI AND NO RESPUND TO NO U SO IS UGRYYYYY!!!#"" SHREKS 2015 k
Vote Placed by Vaarka 3 years ago
Vaarka
ArgeeTraceNevaBreakTied
Reasons for voting decision: .
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
ArgeeTraceNevaBreakTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro begun this debate insulting con, saying he was an ugly boy. Arguments tied because both insulted each other using fake quotes and no real case.