TRUMPMAGADONALD
Jocrazyboy

Your words will not stop me from molesting children

TRUMPMAGADONALD
Started: 8/3/2018 Category: Economics

TRUMPMAGADONALD

Pro

They tell me how I am a failure
They tell me how I am a loser
They tell me how I am useless
They tell me how I am selfish
They tell me how I will never have friends
They tell me how I will be forever alone
They tell me that what I do is wrong
They tell me to be more productive
They tell me to get a job
They tell me how I am nothing
And will never be something
They seem to know a lot about me
But there is one thing they don't know
Their words will not stop me from molesting children
I will never stop molesting children
I don't know why I molest children
I don't need to know why
I just know that it is something that I do
It is something that I have done
It is something that I will do
At first, Their words used to hurt me
But I didn't change, I didn't stop
Now, Their words no longer hurt
They no longer have the desired effect
And I am still a pedophile
And I am still molesting children
Jocrazyboy

Con

You know why they won't? BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN READ THEM! Dude! What your saying is so messed up.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 2 months ago
32doni32nido32
Wow.
I forgot that you lived in a different country. . . Im sew srmart and intelijunt. XD
Posted by TRUMPMAGADONALD 2 months ago
TRUMPMAGADONALD
I have already checked laws for sex crimes against children in my country.
Forced sex with children can get you 8 - 15 years.
Sex with children can get you 2-8 years
Kissing children like I do, Or grabbing them by the a*ss, Obviously carries lower sentence. But I am not sure about the exact amount, Because I don't know what crime am I committing.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 2 months ago
32doni32nido32
Okay, I can get where you're coming from with the past; I cannot undo what has already been done. Though it is physically possible for me to stop you, I will not do it as I have no proof that you have done what you claimed to have done, And I don't even know who you really are. I wouldn't necessarily say that you would, Sooner or later, Be released from prison; child rape can put you there for life. And, Though I completely disagree with you, I wouldn't kill you. Though, If I had, I wouldn't really feel as bad as if I killed a perfectly functional person unlike yourself. I simply just wouldn't go out of my way to do so.

To address your last sentence. . . Well, Uh, Okay then? It's a pretty bad picture but it's the only one I have of myself that's not me purposely looking (more? ) stupid with Snapchat filters. . .
Though I don't plan on providing you with those, Either. XD
Can I have a better reward? Like, Maybe at least $5. 00 or something?
Posted by TRUMPMAGADONALD 2 months ago
TRUMPMAGADONALD
Actually, My wording refers to the past. You cannot stop me from molesting children. This refers to the children I have already molested (about 30 of them). You cannot stop me. You cannot make it so that those children weren't molested, When they already have been and nothing can stop that anymore, Because it is already completed. You cannot stop that I have molested children. And you also can't stop me from molesting children. And you can't stop me from molesting a next child in the future. You may think I will be arrested before I manage to do it, But as I have already explained, Sooner or later I am out of prison and onto molesting more children. So nothing can stop it in the future either. It can be slowed down or reduced, But stopped completely? No.
But I think you deserved a reward for your effort. I think I am going to masturbate to your profile image.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 2 months ago
32doni32nido32
Well, It CAN refer back to the past; however, In the case of your wording, It didn't.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 2 months ago
32doni32nido32
The suffix "-ing" is future perfect progressive; that means that it is not in the past.
Here's a helpful link to explain it: https://writingexplained. Org/grammar-dictionary/future-perfect-progressive-tense

Just delete any spaces, Of course.
Posted by TRUMPMAGADONALD 2 months ago
TRUMPMAGADONALD
"I broke down the words for you based on tense. "
No, You said
"If you die, That means someone or something had stopped you from molestING a child. "
This is not based on any tense. This can be interpreted as in the future, In the past, And even in the present.
So if you kill me, Have you stopped me from molesting a child I have already molested? Of course not.
You have only stopped me from molesting the next child.
So the correct form of your sentence would be:
"If you die, That means someone or something had stopped you from molesting a child you would molest if you weren't killed by that someone or something"
Posted by 32doni32nido32 2 months ago
32doni32nido32
Yeah; I got that. I broke down the words for you based on tense. You still don't seem to get it.
Posted by TRUMPMAGADONALD 2 months ago
TRUMPMAGADONALD
There is no actual way for you to stop me from molesting a child.
Absolutely incorrect. They have stopped me from molesting the next child. But they didn't stop me from molesting a child. I have already molested children. You can't stop something that already happened.
After I die, They will look onto my life and say "Have we managed to stop him from molesting children" and the answer will be no.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 2 months ago
32doni32nido32
In the poem, You seem to be implying that if a child is molested, It's wrong. Which goes against your belief but agrees with mine.

Yeah, People like you are twisted and will do that to children, But what if I assumed every straight person molested children? That's what you're doing in this poem except just for people who are gay. Overall, You are (factually) wrong.

The last line is confusing.
"We must eradicate a homosexual trait. "
Well, Let's say that homosexuality is a genetic trait. That's just eradicating one of the traits; there's still more. Not much of a difference made.
If you mean to say THE homosexual trait, It's not like the parents can pass it down. This may come as a shock to someone like you, But gay people can't have babies with one another; they need someone of the opposite sex in order to reproduce. Amazing, Right?
Vote Placed by RMTheSupreme 2 months ago
RMTheSupreme
TRUMPMAGADONALDJocrazyboyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro upheld his BoP. Con admitted the resolution was true. I hope Pro gets genuinely arrested and death sentence but in this debate, Pro won.