IHATEZOOS
republicofdhar

Zoos should be made illegal

IHATEZOOS

Pro

Welcome all readers of this debate. Though you may not have thought about the legality of Zoos, It is a pressing question which must be addressed. I have thus decided to address it.

RepublicofDhar is a known, Though not respected, Academic. In his work, He often advocates the legality of zoos and I usually turn a blind eye. His recent piece however, 'Zoos should never be made illegal', Has left a particularly bad taste in my mouth. I feel it is my duty to challenge him on his beliefs so Republic, I challenge you--do you accept?
republicofdhar

Con

Thank you for this debate. In reading the introductory argument, I was glad to note that IHATEZOOS has eliminated any ambiguity as to his stance on the matter. I would gently request that he refrain from revealing any further information that might make my real identity apparent. I look forward to a robust debate.
IHATEZOOS

Pro

IHATEZOOS forfeited this round.
republicofdhar

Con

republicofdhar forfeited this round.
IHATEZOOS

Pro

IHATEZOOS forfeited this round.
republicofdhar

Con

republicofdhar forfeited this round.
IHATEZOOS

Pro

IHATEZOOS forfeited this round.
republicofdhar

Con

republicofdhar forfeited this round.
Posted by logicae 3 years ago
logicae
Lol, Nice response con. Though I do think we should hear a bit more confirmation from IHATEZOOS on his official stance on the matter before we rush to any sudden conclusions.