master-de-baiter
unknown777

abortion: should fetus have rights

master-de-baiter has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

master-de-baiter

Con

school got in the way just accept first round then copy past your 2nd round
unknown777

Pro

If I'll prove to you that the fetus carrier is a mother all other issues are destroyed (dispute me if i'm wrong) except pregnancy complication.

So the definition of 'child' in merriam webster is 'a son or daughter of a human parents' where do you think fetus came from? Isn't it from human man and human woman , being a parent means in merriam webster is 'the one that begets'and beget means 'to cause something to exist' and the fetus really did exist because of these two people. These definition that I found proves that the fetus carrier and the fetus itself is a family and rather be called mother and child for they are relatives that shares one flesh and blood. Just like us with our parents.
Posted by unknown777 3 years ago
unknown777
Haha apple that causes deforestration? No, my logic is rather an eyeglass that makes people with poor-eyesight see clearer, well atleast that's how should my logic be. You were'nt parentless when you were a fetus. You have parents even when you were just unborn.
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 years ago
master-de-baiter
I'm just goanna type it here

with that logic eating a apple causes deforestation. just because it comes from something doesn't IMEATITLY make it that thing. a human can exist on its own(meaning breathing,seeing, etc) while a fetus cannot. there for a fetus is not a human child yet.
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 years ago
master-de-baiter
IT WONT LET ME WHY
IT KEEPS SAYING itS NOT MY TURN
even before time was up
Posted by unknown777 3 years ago
unknown777
No prob bro goodluck
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 years ago
master-de-baiter
im good now sorry
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 years ago
master-de-baiter
im good now sorry
Posted by unknown777 3 years ago
unknown777
When are you free bro?