burbachrocks
ChristianM

animal Rights

burbachrocks

Pro

Animalsare just like humans they have feeling sjust ike us so they need to think double time on that
ChristianM

Con

I willallow my opponent to post his first argument before, I begin.
burbachrocks

Pro

Animalsare just like humans they have feeling sjust ike us so they need to think double time on that ok like i said before they need help because the only reason they should kill animals is when the are hurt and need to be put down.

so ya im just getting started on this so if you culd help me out i would greatle thank you.
ChristianM

Con

First, I would like to thank you for joining Debate.org and welcome you to it.
Second, I thank you for starting this debate and wish you luck.
On to my contentions.

You states in your second round arguement that, "the only reason they should kill animals is when they are hurt and need to be put down." I wish I could agree with this, but I simply cannot. Your first sentence says that humans are just like animals and should be treated just as if they were humans because they have feelings too. Well, you contradict yourself because by saying that you want to give animals the same rights of humans, you are actually giving MORE reasons to continually out them down. When a Police Officer is threatened, he must shoot the attacker, however, if the dog is the attacker, the Police Officer must still shoot. You contradict your whole argument by saying you want to treat them like humans and want to only put them down if their hurt. We cant do both, its either only kill humans when their hurt, or kill animals when it is necessary because a human is killed daily because it was necessary to do so.
I urge a CON ballot
burbachrocks

Pro

yes thats true and all but there is alot of reasons we sould treat humans like dogs well dog like humans

1. humans have brains and dogs also have brains.

2. e walk on 2 legs they walk on 4 thats1 thing we dont have in common with them.

3.o.k you are proeley ging to wi this debate but im going to try and win this debate so i can get better at this.

o.k humans are bigger than dogs so thats y we dont put them down because wehave been working with humans for years and for years to come. dogs on the other hand we have only been woking with them for only about a year now and we are getting better with dogs so maybe in 3 4 yeRS we wil be abe 2 not kill dogs and work on them like we work on human.

if you can tell i love dogs alot and i dont like seeing dgs going trew pain. tanks for helping me get more info and helping me debate
ChristianM

Con

ChristianM forfeited this round.
Posted by Dagsf 4 days ago
Dagsf
for me they deserve a good treatment like anyone else since they feel too and cannot communicate like us but they still deserve respect and love.
Posted by Akshat_Negi 1 month ago
Akshat_Negi
well most of humans in the world are non vegan and animal meat is our source for food so their is nothing wrong killing animals in order to survive. Animal also do this other animals but we must stop the cruelty we do in factory farming that insane thing to do. Most of pigs are put inside a small chamber and hardly move their body, Cows milk are suck till their last breath in factory farms. Imagine if Aliens attack earth and make every human their pets, Maybe they find human meat tasty and setup a large factory in earth of size of moon and in that factory women get pregnant till their last breath so that aliens can drink human milk and babies are serve as best dish in aliens 5 star restaurant do you want to live as human in that world if answer is no then if possible you should became vegan and if not then at least reduce your consumption of animal meat.
Posted by angelagg36 5 months ago
angelagg36
Animals have feelings, Therefore, They deserve all the love in the world.
All animals need to have house, Food and all their cares.
Nowdays, You can see a lot animals like cat, Dogs etc in the streets suffering due to lack of empathy.

On the one hand, Animals are not like human beings, On the other hand, They are living beings who need better lifes.
Posted by ORIGINAL_Johnny_Pickle_YT 6 months ago
ORIGINAL_Johnny_Pickle_YT
*https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=GQnROdavq2g*
ORIGINAL_Johnny_Pickle_YT
Okay, Listen. I just read some comments. Okay, So you saw people beating animals, Mostly likely a cow, Or a pet or something. But what would you do if there was a spider in front of you. The only reason cats, Dogs, Hamsters, And other things are even alive, Is because they are cute and attractive to the species which decide who lives and who dies. Humans. 85% of people kill insects, And stuff when they see one especially spiders. (I know I said they don't have feelings of fear or whatever last comment, But that doesn't mean I'll straight out kill a spider willingly or something. I understand they get rid of smaller bugs and are eaten for other animals, But it would be useless to kill a spider as a human, Besides for selfish personal-satisfaction. ) If you truly believe that looks don't matter, I dare you to kill as many stray kittens as you have killed spiders. I understand that some people kill spiders because they have arachnophobia, Issue is unsolved, I'm working on it, More info here: https://www. Youtube. Com/channel/UC6NJBHIsaJ1HjE_3LeIm62g, But seriously, How dare you use cuteness, As proof that killing animals is cruel. I mean, They both have consciousness, So just because they lucked into birth as cute, They get to live while others don't? Wow. I'm surprised humans don't use their brain as often as I thought. Prove me wrong if you dare.
ORIGINAL_Johnny_Pickle_YT
T-Twelve years ago? Anyways, I don't think animals should have votes, Hear me out. You're thinking about this the wrong way. They shouldn't have rights because they aren't smart. . . I sound evil, But just listen. Warning, If you hear this, You will have to bear extra pain when you die. Extra regrets, But you will mostly have protection against suicide. If you are good with these rules, Hear me out: Humans, Have the highest IQ, They are in the safety of their homes, They have lot's of research, Tools, And rest. Animals, Have none of that. They are to busy trying to stay alive. Humans have had enough thinking time to realise life, While animals don't even have that word in any definition, In their animal encyclopedia or whatever. Humans realise that life is precious. Animals don't know the consequences on what happens after you get shot, Or get stepped on. The only reason they run away is because they know what physical pain feels like, An irritating feeling. They don't think for themselves much. They just follow their instincts and their physical feelings. Their only goal is to spread their entire population around the world, So there is more of them. They die, They die. The existence of the universe is what matters not them, At the end. So they won't feel sad when they live their whole life in a barn, Because they're not smart enough, Safe enough, And other enough to experience sadness or fear. They don't have instincts to fear a gun pointed at you or an axe as well, Because their parents either didn't give birth to them before they died, Or they experienced it and died after it was born. They're unable to develop fear instinct because of this, And thus they will never ever be able to fend for themselves, And will accept death, Not knowing it is. I mean, Death is a fun word to say if you don't know what it is. Piggies be like "Ooh. Death sounds fun. Gimme death! Gimme death! " Hope I didn't sound so evil.
Posted by paulatwin333 6 months ago
paulatwin333
well, I think they might have rights, Because they have feelings and they are living beings, So I agree with this.
Posted by ariemermaid 1 year ago
ariemermaid
well personally i love animals but also if you eat meat you cannot say that you treat animals like people. It's the natural food chain that decides this. We don't treat animals like people. We just need to respect them, Not disturbing them by polluting their habitats. That's it.
Posted by ezequiel10 1 year ago
ezequiel10
In my humble opinion I do not agree with animals abuse. I have seen people beating animals. I wonder why those people do not love animals. All animals have right to live. They deserve to live and be loved. They need us. Animals are members in the family. We must take care of them instead of abusing them.
Posted by Mao_Zedongs_Son 2 years ago
Mao_Zedongs_Son
humans are superior
Vote Placed by tejretics 6 years ago
tejretics
burbachrocksChristianMTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Con forfeited Round 3. PRO. Spelling & Grammar: Pro's grammar was very poor, as were his spellings. CON. Arguments: Con only had one weak rebuttal and no arguments; Pro's arguments were very weak and poor. TIE. Sources: No sources were used. TIE.
Vote Placed by ldow2000 7 years ago
ldow2000
burbachrocksChristianMTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm an animal rights supporter, so yes, I'm biased, but I do feel that con didn't completely refute pro's claims. Just a tip for pro, spelling and grammar affect votes, so you should pay more attention to that.
Vote Placed by leonitus2464 7 years ago
leonitus2464
burbachrocksChristianMTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro didn't really prove anything significant to his case.
Vote Placed by kbub 7 years ago
kbub
burbachrocksChristianMTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.
Vote Placed by quarterexchange 10 years ago
quarterexchange
burbachrocksChristianMTied
Vote Placed by lovelife 11 years ago
lovelife
burbachrocksChristianMTied
Vote Placed by Korashk 12 years ago
Korashk
burbachrocksChristianMTied
Vote Placed by sherlockmethod 12 years ago
sherlockmethod
burbachrocksChristianMTied
Vote Placed by The_Booner 12 years ago
The_Booner
burbachrocksChristianMTied
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 12 years ago
RoyLatham
burbachrocksChristianMTied