Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Art should not be graded at school ( Or atleast not depending the student's actual skill )

bastobasto
Adam_Godzilla

Art can easily hurt a student's year by lowering his average/average compared to class, Even thought he is good at school in general. A student who aim for a 80 average can see that objective broken by art, Who can lower the average by 1-2 points. Not everyone is as good at art, And some, Like me, Have multiple actual problems that they were born with that make it harder. I do not have any more argument that'd I'd speak about as I want to see what my opponent have to say....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is Marching Band a sport?

mferver
ChaoticShepherd

I was just wondering if what people think. Is Marching Band a sport or is it not? I've heard both sides and they both seem to be valid. I personally don't think it is, But it seems to fit the criteria to be considered a sport....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

free admission to art museums

jackgilbert
fortnitehype

Pro starts....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

models editing your photos

ponwukwe
Malik_Robinson

As a photographer myself when ever I take photos of a model and give them a photographer I don't expect them to edited it because I'm one that owns the photo. If a model does end up editing the photos themselves without my permission I end all business ties with them 1. It go against the contract 2. I relate it to hiring a painter to paint something for you and then once receiving it you yourself having no knowledge in painting, Painting over it disrespecting the painter and making it look worst...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Art AND Music should be common core classes

shadowpuppy
RMTheSupreme

I think that art and music should be a common core class just as much as math and science because without it we wouldn't be even as close to as far that we've come in society....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Directors should give New Actors more of a Chance

Zishen
AIRhino

I believe that acting should be more open to the general public. So instead of picking actors that have a big name already, Directors should give the new actors a chance by opening auditions up to the public before picking actors that are already celebrities. This way there will be more chances for new, Fledgling actors to get their career started instead of being "Boy 2" all the time. This allows young actors to get a big name early on before their 30-40 yea...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Who can write a more depressing piece

bongo5313
Matt452

The words stick like a glue As it sinks into my skin. The assumption are dire but true, Ravaging the conscience to begin. Deranged is what becomes of my piece of mind As the guilt inexorably attaches. Bonded to one's pride - my dignity is left behind - And my self-esteem is left with cuts and scratches. As the cuts on my wrist turn into scars and dry My mother stares at me in fear of what else i"ll do. I don"t know how to fight off the monsters that are locked inside; They"r...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should schools have a dance program

CarmenDW
Ihavegoodopinions

I challenge YOU! If your against dance programs in school, please step up to the podium and DEBATE WITH ME!!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Valentino Shoes in force a comfy look

zafbxxxx
Sonofcharl

The recession has affected the apparel market too with each of the women's clothing within affordable array. Dressing up for the party possible with costly looking clothing not making too high of a stress on your purse strings. The punk style patterns even now in vogue for the female with associated with attitude. While are the pops of neon. A person's don't in order to stand out but put in force a comfy look, an individual can still wear the evergreen jeans with a jacket or...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Stairway to heaven is a fraud!

Smooosh
Ckeyboard1

Led Zepplin were known for lifting entire riffs from black blues artists because they knew those artists wouldn't have the money to bring them to court. Now, because of their unexplainable success, they have amassed large amounts of money to sue others who use the riffs they themselves lifted. Spirit was the obviously the people who led zepplen ripped off to create their most iconic "masterpiece" stairway to heaven. Givin the fact that Led Zepplins success came from ripping off other artists...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago