Arts Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Har Kisam Ki Bandish Ka Tor

islamicways786
raidpirate

Har Kisam Ki Bandish Ka TorHar Kisam Ki Bandish Ka Tor, When you are in a good position or good financial status or if your husband or wife loves you so much or if your family situation is very good some will never like and tolerate your happiness. If you are very good and enjoying your life your enemies will never be happy. They will never be happy with your improvement and happiness of life. They will always try put hurdle on every st...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

What is Solutions To Prevent Divorce?

prachinvashikaran
The_Dank_Gamer

Solutions To Prevent DivorceSolutions To Prevent Divorce, Verge on divorce and nothing has left in marriage? If yes, Then what you want. If you want to prevent this divorce and want the same spark in the relationship with your life partner, Then try astrological solution to prevent divorce. This is the best and safe way to work on the issue. It will help sort out the issues among husband and wife and the things will be easier. <...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Husband Wife Divorce Problem Solution

prachinvashikaran
W0LV3NBANE

Husband Wife Divorce Problem SolutionHusband Wife Divorce Problem Solution, Marriage is one of the most beautiful relationships in the world; you build your marriage life with endless dreams. It is always not necessary that your entire dream must be fulfilled at the right time. Ups and downs are very common in life especially in sensitive relations like marriages. When you love each other problems are really not a big d...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Dua To Obey Parents

islamicways786
violinistic

Dua To Obey Parents If your child does not listen to you and does not obey you, Then this is not good. You have to do something to make him obey you. Most of the kids don"t obey their parents as they think parents want to control their lives and they don"t let them do what they want to do in their lives. Some children don"t even talk to their parents about their issues associated with love, Life, Studies and much more. Some kids really hate their parents as they don"t want anyone control thei...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should holiday decorations be allowed in public school

AZTEC
Grobbit

as a student myself i do believe that holiday decorations should be allowed in schools it makes school more exciting and more purposeful...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

melb2412 is supreme tiktoker

MELB2412
IsaiahWOod23

i love melb and mia. LYLAS!...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Art should not be graded at school ( Or atleast not depending the student's actual skill )

bastobasto
Adam_Godzilla

Art can easily hurt a student's year by lowering his average/average compared to class, Even thought he is good at school in general. A student who aim for a 80 average can see that objective broken by art, Who can lower the average by 1-2 points. Not everyone is as good at art, And some, Like me, Have multiple actual problems that they were born with that make it harder. I do not have any more argument that'd I'd speak about as I want to see what my opponent have to say....

7 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is Marching Band a sport?

mferver
ChaoticShepherd

I was just wondering if what people think. Is Marching Band a sport or is it not? I've heard both sides and they both seem to be valid. I personally don't think it is, But it seems to fit the criteria to be considered a sport....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

free admission to art museums

jackgilbert
fortnitehype

Pro starts....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

models editing your photos

ponwukwe
Malik_Robinson

As a photographer myself when ever I take photos of a model and give them a photographer I don't expect them to edited it because I'm one that owns the photo. If a model does end up editing the photos themselves without my permission I end all business ties with them 1. It go against the contract 2. I relate it to hiring a painter to paint something for you and then once receiving it you yourself having no knowledge in painting, Painting over it disrespecting the painter and making it look worst...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago