JoelNuge
WinTrain

'backwardseden' is a troll account

JoelNuge has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

JoelNuge

Pro

So I have done a few debates with backwardseden perhaps a year ago, And I thought it was too funny to be real, I mean, The insults he used were extremely childish for his age (57 yr old virgin) and in general, I just loved debating with him because his arguments made no sense. Plus he's an atheist so he probably is a troll account, Especially with his deluded logic.

If he isn't trolling, Then he is just a deluded old man who has nothing better to do with his time.
WinTrain

Con

The burden of proof is on my opponent to prove without doubt, And 100% certainty that a user on debate. Org that goes by the name of backwardseden is nothing more than a troll account.

My opponent ends his rage and post with a hint of doubt at the end of his post and I quote
"If he isn't trolling, Then he is just a deluded old man who has nothing better to do with his time. " So, The keywords in that sentence of course is "if he isn't trolling" meaning that my opponent GUESSES that backwardseden is a troll account, But can't say for 100% certainty that the account is a troll account.

Now I'll save everyone reading this debate time and energy and will link the account in questions profile right here.
http://www. Debate. Org/backwardseden/ One thing you'll notice is that the account has many losses, But you can't just assume they are a troll because they have many losses. I've investigated and done the investigating for you all reading, And my conclusion from reading the debates from "backwadseden" are legit debates from what I have read. This means if you go and look at one of his debates, You'll see that he actually puts up arguments, And facts, And everything one would do in a debate. So to say he is trolling is nonsense. I'd say he has this very rough personality, And approach to topics he is passionate about, And has convinced himself that he is always right but never wrong.
Maybe he's just a bad debater, Maybe people didn't vote for him due to some of the verbal language he often uses in some of the debates. That does not make him a troll, That makes him a rude and not a formal debater that goes by conduct that most would want to see in someone.

Furthermore, My opponent made a entire debate on bashing this gentleman whom I don't even know, Nor probably do the readers when the gentleman in question has not made a topic on my opponent, But only debated him once from what I have gathered by looking at my opponents profile. I read the debate and again, The "backwardseden" was serious and argued his points, And did not troll. Sure he made have used verbal language, But that does not constitute a troll. His arguments were on topic according to the debates he argued in.

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Internet_troll The account in question was not harassing the user who made this debate. Only minor name calling. Just because you get upset with someone does not make that someone a troll. I could argue that my opponent is a troll because he made a debate on someone and his whole debate, And first argument in round 1 fits the definition I just posted more so than the account I investigated. However, This debate is not about my opponent being a troll, But questioning if the other account named 'backwardseden" is and that's the whole narrative here "QUESTIONING" cause no one can say for certain that the user in question is a troll account.

I'll go a step further and say a troll account is usually a account separate from a main account. That person in question has many debates, And I'd say that is his main account.
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
No backwardseden is not a troll account. He is a troll himself.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
He's a douche bag self centered SOB.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
He's a passionate atheist.
Posted by WinTrain 3 years ago
WinTrain
I love how broken this website is and never updates. So, It's going to be stuck at round 2. I also like how every opponent never bothers debating the next few rounds.
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
Debate of the century
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Something like rape kill pillage and burn. . . But all in moderation. LOL
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
He's just a self centered opinionated arrogant SOB.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
No, He's not a troll account.
Posted by AKMath 3 years ago
AKMath
btw making a god is perfect debate.
Posted by AKMath 3 years ago
AKMath
Nonsense. As much as I may have lost to Backwardseden. Michael is a very smart guy. I do have to say some of his debates are where he puts you in a position where you can't possibly win. But, I don't think he's a troll at all.

Hi Michael.
- Aden