Anonymous
smithn421

christianity is not a religion

smithn421 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

christianity=agreement with insanity

its true that the christian god created everything, if you are insane.
smithn421

Con

Okay. First of all, I ask my opponent to clarify his debate. I do not understand what he means when he says "Christianity is not a religion". Religion is defined by Meriam-Webster Dictionary as "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods". Since Christianity is based on the idea of a God at its principles, the debate seems illogical. Maybe my opponent means whether Christianity is logical?

Second, I will establish a few rules for this debate.
1) NO Personal Attacks. I expect this to be a logical and constructed debate between two mature people, and if that is not the case I will not waste my time on it. No exceptions.
2) All claims must be supported with evidence. This is simply to prevent ridiculously claiming without solid evidence.
3) Respect your opponent. This goes back to the personal attacks. I will respect you, and your views; I expect you to do the same. Note: This does not mean that you cannot dissect the viewpoints expressed, but since this is a debate about religion you must respect them.

I'm interested to hear what my opponent has to say, and wish him/her the best of luck.

Pro

surely one can be insane
Posted by Iacov 3 years ago
Iacov
Smithn421, vi_spex isn't worth your time. I'm sure he understands what he means in his head he is just very poor at translating it into words most of what he says makes no sense.