NYStateofMined
dbox

dbox is the worst person on debate. Org

NYStateofMined has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

NYStateofMined

Pro

dbox is the worst. He is:

- Condescending
- Rude
- Abrasive
- Illogical
- Delusional
- Borderline-psychotic
- Irrational
dbox

Con

Thank you Pro, I accept the debate,

I am reminded of the story of the blind men and the elephant. Two blind men come across an object blocking their path. A passerby explains to them that it is an elephant. Unknown to them what this was, They reached out to feel their way around the obstruction, The first proclaiming, "an elephant is like a spear! ", Having felt the tusk. The next said, "no it is more like a wall", Having touched the side. The gathering crowd laughed at the false assumptions.
NYStateofMined

Pro

Con is trying to relate an age-old parable showing that conclusions drawn based on local premises are often not true globally. No argument here because my assessments are based on the big picture.

Direct quotes from his other debates:

"How do you get a Jewish girl's number? Roll up her sleeve"

"What is Osama Bin Laden's favorite football team? The New York Jets"

"I am all about rape awareness which is why I don't drug women"

"What is the hardest part of a vegetable to eat? The wheelchair. "
dbox

Con

Thank you for your response,

For clarity's sake, I will remove the ambiguity of Pros deflective interpretation of my parable. Pros conclusions are invalid because he is arguably blinded by bias (". . . Stubborn Christian apologists love to babble. . . Religion is the worst. . . People like Con spouting nonsense. ") and completely unacquainted with me. Pro rather than proof, Offers appeals to spite, Ad hominem and most recently inventing false "direct quotes" in my name.

1)Debate No:117834 (comments)
NYStateofMined

Pro

In order to Con falsify what has been resolved, He/she must prove that there is actually something worse than them on this forum. Thus far, That has not been the case.

"The Internet can be used as a place to have a greater positive impact on the world, There"s a ton of positive initiatives online. The web should be used to inspire others, Not spread hate or to hurt others. " - Justin Bieber

"If you're insulting people on the internet, You must be ugly on the inside. " R13; Phil Lester
dbox

Con

Thank you,

Pro wants me to argue against a straw man, Having made assertions with no proof of their truth. Pros argument is a non-starter and does not require refutation. Also, Pros final quote is problematic as it is self-indicting in view of his unproven ad hominem in P1 and "supporting evidence" in the form of purposeful mistruths in P2. Ironically, The list in Pros first post is turning out to be more and more self-descriptive in view of his conduct thus far.

Respectfully,
dbox
NYStateofMined

Pro

Allow me to copy and paste the personal message I just got from dbox:

"Hey! I'll have what she's having. My name is Inigo Montoya, You killed my father, Prepare to die. What the deuce? Eat my shorts! Screw you guys, I'm going home. It's like they say, 'get busy living, Or get busy dying. ' King Kong ain't got nothin' on me. You're a wizard Harry! I'm not superstitious, But I am a little stitious. You've gotta pay the troll toll. Be more constructive with ya criticism. What am I a clown? Zoink! "
dbox

Con

Thank you,

Pro, Presumably in an effort to avoid presenting a verifiable mistruth as in his previous argument, Has chosen instead to present an absurd and unsubstantiated "personal" message from me. This assertion, By definition, Does not merit a response. Once again, The presentation offered by Pro seems to indicate that the original proposition of the debate contextually applies most squarely with the character of its author.

Respectfully,
dbox
Posted by dbox 3 years ago
dbox
forfeited*
Posted by dbox 3 years ago
dbox
NY

That was a good debate, I enjoyed seeing how it worked out, Especially the part where you forfeighted. Would you be interested in another? Maybe the topic could be about you this time? Well this one actually ended up being about you lol. So maybe this next one can be about me? I feel left out.
Posted by dbox 3 years ago
dbox
NY

Just a friendly reminder that you are about to forfeit.

Respectfully,
dbox
Posted by dbox 3 years ago
dbox
What do I do if I agree with you? Could we switch sides?