itdobelikethat
Debating_Horse

do it really be like that sometimes?

itdobelikethat

Pro

i say that under most circumstances, It really do be like that some times. Feel free to argue this point
Debating_Horse

Con

I argue that it don't be like that sometimes. Your girlfriend (if you have one) cheats on you, it be like that sometimes? You get into a accident, it be like that sometimes? There are many things that happen, But it does not mean it be like that sometimes, Even under most circumstances, it don't really be like that sometimes.
itdobelikethat

Pro

while you put up a good counter, There are a few flaws. For example, If i was cheated on, Or i got into an accident, I could (given i had proper insurances and a good enough lawyer) plead my case to prove that, Contrary to existing evidence, It not don't really be like that sometimes. So as of this moment, The current case stands that "If given correct conditions, And proper timing, It don't really don't be not like that sometimes, Otherwise it don't really be like that sometimes"
Debating_Horse

Con

Now for the final round and my final arguments.

You have said for your first argument: "under most circumstances, It really do be like dat sometimes" But what things be like that sometimes? It is true that things can happen at some points, But "sometimes" is a "rare" happening. I believe I should have tried using better examples the first time, You could say under "some" circumstances, But not "most" Why? It is because to use "most" would mean "common happening", It may not be like that sometimes, Not under "most" circumstances, But "some" circumstances, That would be more accurate.

So my final argument would be that it don't be like that sometimes under "most" circumstances, But it be like that sometimes under "some" circumstances.

I hope this debate was entertaining and educational for the both of us, And I had a good time debating this topic. Thank you.

Posted by Debating_Horse 2 months ago
Debating_Horse
I attempted to place image in the last round, So there may appear to be some random text. Stupid debate system!
Posted by Debating_Horse 2 months ago
Debating_Horse
Good question. I don't see JACK political debates whatsoever, And even if there are, I might miss it because I'm tired of lingering around to see if they happen to appear. Since I read my emails every morning, I think it would be best for you to send me a message about one of these debates, And only if you are willing enough to do so. Other than that, I'm not hanging around town! I've got things I want to see! If nothing of interest catches my attention, Then I'm leaving! And uh, I'm sorry if you confuse me with asta, Damn I'd change my profile picture, But I'm not willing to! I pay my respects to the almighty Ben!
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 2 months ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
@Debating_Horse i clicked on this debate thinking con was asta. . . The profile picture gets me every single dang time lol

Why don't you participate in any political debates recently?
Our_Boat_is_Right
lol