Economics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should enterprises reduce the demand for graduates because of robots?

ChristineH
BadINternet

in the future, Robots would replace human's position in business cause 1. Robot's intelligence exceeds human. They can do sophisticated tasks quickly in million fold 2. When recruiting graduates, Employers not only need to allocate their budget to training but also waste a huge amount of time on training 3. Human management is harder than managing robots because human are very complicated....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 48 Minutes Ago

Should carbon be taxed?

cachapa100172
Liberty1775

I personally believe that carbon taxing is the solution for climate change. However, I know that taxing carbon can lead to unemployment, Economic damage, And other consequences....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Socialism is evil

js248
idisagreewithyou

Taking from someone only to give it to someone else is stealing. Socialism by definition will not work without the redistribution of wealth by way of taxes. That being said we have to make sure we the citizens, Which really means the government are using tax money in the most efficient way possible. Students today want free college, And the tax payers should be the ones paying for it. So lets say college, Health care, All societal resources are free to the public. But wait now we have to decid...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Capitalism is a superior Economic System than Socialism

Jeter1011
KIng_Bob2

First Round if for Acceptance...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Minutes Ago

Raising the Minimum Wage is Bad

Jeter1011
1011778

First round is for acceptance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Water is value than Diamonds

Alieu
cranytorso

Water is value than Diamonds, Because we can't live without water...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Capitalism is a better economic system than Socialism.

Jeter1011
UtopianBrainwash

Capitalism truly began to take a foothold around the end of the 17th century. In this debate I would like to present an argument about how the Capitalist style of economics is superior to that of the Socialist style of Economics. Keep in mind: Markets Business Commerce and Trade Racism Speech Opportunity I'm allowing the other side to present their argument first....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Minimum Wages Should be kept low

Triiozz
NPhyzics

The minimum wage is the minimum amount of money that an employer must play an employee as legislated by the law. The federal minimum wage in the USA is $7. 25 USD a week as of 2018 with some states even raising it higher than this. The problem with minimum wage is that it is not created to support the life of a person but to develop an experience into what being employed would be like. This is shown to be what has been put in place for a while by the graph (1) which shows the highest amount...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

What is an infrastructure debt fund?

aliceforres
ThisSiteTrash_uPPLrTrash

When it comes to optimizing fund structures for the purpose of investing in infrastructure debt, Having a clear understanding of the various goings on in the world of investing and infrastructure is vital. The problem is that things aren’t always as clear and transparent as we may have hoped, Especially where infrastructure debt funds are concerned. If you’re thinking of investing your money, Or if you simply wish to loo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Socialism impossible to implement on a large scale.

HayekOnDrugs
tumeric

I would like to allow my opponent to present their argument first. I do, However, Feel that I must specify what I mean by socialism. A system by which the means of production and distribution are not owned privately but are either owned by a State or collectively by society. Note that this is a broad definition of socialism, But it is a fair definition I'd say....

18 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago