Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Golden Goose the purity

goldengoosevz

There are many different reasons that lead to the onset of this condition, And almost all of them are directly related to some form of physical or strenuous activity. It is very common to get a pinched nerve from running, Exercising, And stretching as well. Excessive stretching of the foot may well lead to this condition, Due to the compression [b][url=http://www. Goldengooser. Com/]Golden Goose Sale[/url][/b] and the constriction of the nerve. Some ailment affecting the joints of the body, An e...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Naruto is a good show

omar2345
Kvng_8

This is a debate about whether or not Naruto is a good show. Follow up on another debate. This is going to my arguments which hopefully Pro sufficiently argues against them. What I deem sufficient is facts not opinion. When I states facts. I simply what Pro to show opposing evidence that clearly states why the fact is wrong. No opinions. Try to list examples why these points are not the case. If you sufficiently answer all the question then you win. If you think one of these points clearly...

Voting Period
42 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Replying to your comment

Kvng_8
omar2345

Hello omar, Sure you can accept the debate go ahead. And yes, I am more so for dub and I'm a dub person and I'm against sub. I'm sure you read everything I had to say. Re-read it if you need to. I would have messaged you but your settings said it's disabled and you aren't accepting them at this time. I'm personally a Naruto freak I love it so much and I think it's one of the greatest of all time but everyone has their own opinions but that isn't the point of the debate anyway and also I will...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should Anime Be Watched In Sub Instead Of Dub?

Kvng_8
omar2345

Greetings. Thanks for accepting this debate. Please enlighten me on your side as well. This seems to be an ongoing issue/debate that will never end. I'm going to give my ultimate take on it. Looking at every aspect down to the last detail. Hopefully this opens up someone's eyes, Especially someone who is a sub only person and who is anti-dub. I grew up watching Naruto in dub, That was my first anime that I officially got into. On TV, They showed Naruto in English. So naturally, Every other...

Voting Period
101 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should advertising R-rated movies, TV-MA shows, And horror movies be banned from TV and YouTube?

LightTower936
Thoht

Yes, They should be banned because why would they show the TV-MA and/or R-rated movies (including horror ones) on advertisements? This would encourage kids to do violent stuff (killing some people, Etc) and having these ads likely scar viewer(s), Especially when ads show murder and even horrifying jumpscares, So the conclusion is TV and YouTube should NEVER advertise R-rated and TV-MA movies/series (especially horror ones)....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

A challenge to old debaters

Adam_Godzilla
backwardseden

Pick a topic. Make sure it follows debate rules. Make sure it's debatable and non-esoteric. Do not troll. Lay out the debate resolution of which you're con, I'll be the pro of that. Do not pick something religious. If you accept this debate but fail my rules, Then voters must vote me the winner. Round 1 is just outlining what the resolution is. Round 2, I begin my case. BOP is shared.

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Modern Video games have little to no sexism Change My mind

drummerrboi357
ConstructiveCriticism

I have been a part of the gaming Subculture for 15 years when my mother first bought me a ps1 (Play Station One) back in the early 2000's threw out my time I have played multiple types of games. Adventure, Movie licensed, RPG, FPS etc. Threw out my years later in the modern age of gaming. There were accusations of video games being sexist. I believe this is false. GTA is an example that comes up often. I believe GTA is just representing what is in the real world. There are prostitutes there is a...

3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Which one is Best Roku Stick or Amazon Fire Stick?

jenydenny
kyleniel

Of the two devices which one is the best?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Vacations

SweetHomeCostaRica
JoseDeig

What are you waiting for visit Costa Rica? Sweet Home Costa Rica provides all the services you need to experience the greatest vacation and to make the most of your investment or second home while visiting Costa Rica. We offer high performance Property Management, Fun Tours, High standard Real Estate, Beautiful and comfortable Rentals: Condominiums and Luxury Homes, In-house massages, Chefs, Stock groceries, Transfers, Concierge services, Golf cart and car rentals, Maintenance. . . Just name...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Rap Battle RMTheSupreme vs Cakerman

RMTheSupreme
cakerman

This is with select winner system. This means that the winner gets all 7 points and is better than a 7-point system for rap battle votes. The user http://www. Debate. Org/dsjpk5/ is banned from voting. If he votes I will get airmax1227 and whiteflame involved. He always votes Pro and says 'Pro had better wordplay and flow' and this is utter BS because he does this every single rap battle. Good luck to my opponent, Round 1...

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago