Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Beauty pageants should be banned

Kira_Belova
apoleshchuck

In my opinion, Beauty pageants should be banned and below I provide the reasons for this. Firstly, Beauty pageants are harmful both to ordinary women and to the entire society as they give women the feeling that they are inadequate and not very attractive, Leading to dieting and eating disorders, Cosmetic surgery. Moreover, It affects their physical appearance, Leads to severe health problems and affects their fertility rate. To support my viewpoint, I should admit that there"re many women...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Kids shows should have gay characters in them

DeletedUser
billsands

Kids shows that would have straight relationships should also be allowed to include gay relationships. I'd definitely encourage kids TV show creators to add them. Especially with episodes navigating identity, Coming out, Dating etc. These shows do the same thing for straight relationships and I think it's important they do it for gay relationships too....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Fortnite Should Be Banned

dinolover4242
SirDale

Fortnite is overrated and is a really bad game....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Sports should be banned.

DeletedUser
njkjdjs

Opponent go 1st....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Anime is a cartoon

yungstirjoey666
towelie

Cartoon does not always mean animation from the west. In Japan, Anime and western animation are not always used interchangeably; Tom and Jerry is considered an anime there. Anime is just Japanese cartoons....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Atheism is -ALWAYS- better than christianity. No exceptions. None

backwardseden
Petfish

It is much better to be an atheist than it is to be a simple toothed supposed popcorn neanderthal christ christian. Why? There are so many reasons. But let's start out with 3 of the most basic of basics in which case in order for this debate to continue they are numbered below and would thus have to be proven as false. If you fail to do as such, This debate will become null and void. In other words, READ THIS DEBATE FIRST AND COMPREHEND IT and then be prepared to type in AND post your hypothesis...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

emmm woman good

Braydon_Fisher223211
RealAlecRhodes

ummm woman so good they hot and ummm i like them. . And ye penis gerat but i not like it i like titties they spicky and me like because very good, Woman and ye because they good and boob ehehehe womans and they are very enterataining and when they shake make me very happ y because they shake good and it jiggles real nice. . . . Mmmm. . . . Pssy yeeeee that crazy and its kind of hot because it maketh me happy and thats all bro....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

JoJo part 5 is the best

anc2006
Keplor

Rules of this debate: 1: no trolling, No convincingperson 2: You must choose another part to counter in order to give example. Because I am saying part 5 is the best, You must give me a complete part that is better than part 5. 3: no swearing in any form except for quotes. 4: No fandom comments or non-canon changes. Everything here is canon. No Jorge Joestar. 5: Go away if you are a partskipper....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Is it called a pick up or a truck

Badcow
platy

It is called a truck because that is how I say it and I am always right....

10 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

i made u click

anc2006
Leaning

Ok just see the debating topic later this is the filler let's talking about this word which is wait what word is this again? Oh I am still typing and I hate it because why can't I write it on paper anyways I am going to reveal the topic: sike, I wasn't going to anyways so either way my existence is proven and convincingperson is a bad debater. This is this and that is that. You are you and I am me. Anyways why am I not finishing, Click to find out ha I made u click Anyways, The debating topic...

1 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago