Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

If a crime fighting vigilante like Spiderman or Batman existed, He should be stopped.

K_Michael_Tolman
Leaning

(Yes, I'm aware that they're fictional) In the PS4 game, Into the Spiderverse, J. Jonah Jameson's podcast makes the argument that Spideman should receive police training and become a part of the official law enforcement if he really wants to stand for justice in New York. And he's not wrong. In the game, Many people get hurt by Spiderman, Who isn't just harmlessly webbing it up. He swings heavy riot shields at the bad guys, Which could definitely result in bodily harm. Ya know what, Just wa...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Video games are a better source of entertainment than movies

omar2345
omar234

Round 1 is not acceptanceVideo game: A video game is an electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a two- or three-dimensional

Does love pains more than hurt?

Zifsha.2
Boils33

This may make you wonder which truely pains. . . . I SAY love hurts a lot and sometimes it meant the whole life to youLove is a force that can not be reckoned with. Bigger than anyone can even imagine. Love is inherently free and you cannot make someone love you. It cannot be turned on as a reward or off as a punishment. Of course, That doesn"t mean that we can use love as a way to be destructive or abusive to another living thing. Love is also inherently compassionate and empathetic. But it als...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Rap battle

omar234
TheLiberalGeorgist

hellorules; 1. Someone who knows how to rap2. Must be your own raps don't steal stuff from google 3. Round 1 is acceptance. Do not rap in Round 14. Round 2, The battle will be begin. I will rap first. That way its 3 rounds for the both of us and it will be fair5. Voting rules: vote Pro if i rapped better or vote Con if they rapped betterma...

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Sci-Fi vs Fantasy (Pro is Sci-Fi, Con is Fantasy)

YeetSkeet
BossChick_23

While this is not a factual debate because it's based on opinion, Still doesn't mean that we can't debate about it. I'm going to let the Con (Fantasy's side) go first...

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Homework is better than video games

kathy_debater
YeetSkeet

Why everyone prefers video games? Sitting in front of your computer cause physical problems while it also causes mental problems. If you are addicted to video games you will stay at home all day playing instead of meeting friends (unless you go inviting them to play with you, Which is highly not recommend). What about homework? Doing homework all day does cause physical problems, But you can't be addicted to it, So if you arrange your time well you can still exercise and meet friends to reduce y...

3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Best place to buy RuneScape gold on RSgoldfast

rsgoldfast2018
BossChick_23

Like our youtube videos or facebook, Get more off & coins. Such as OSRS gold, RuneScape gold and more, Please go to: https://www. Rsgoldfast. Com/ It would be bad if you had this happen to you. Find a wall or building that you can hide behind, Then reload as fast as you can. Try downloading a game demo prior to purchasing the actual game so that you can determine if you're going to enjoy it. This preview can help you determine whether you want to purchase the full version of the game or n...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle

TheDragon5
Skye2468

Rules: Round 1 is for Acceptance. 16 Bars Go hard. Let's go....

4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Zombies V. S Unicorns

Lilbisquits529
W0LV3NBANE

"Zombies Shamble I disapprove of shambling, And they have bits falling off, You don't see a unicorn behaving that way do you? And the horn of a unicorn can cure diseases! Possibly a disease you would get from accepting a piggy back ride form a zombie! " Hi I'm Lilbisquits on Team Unicorn. My opponent will be defending Zombies and explain the reason why zombies are better. I got this Idea from A book my parents got me. Called Zombies V. S Unicorns. A lot of my references are based off of one of...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Is Star Wars one of the best movie series?

Celticrocker
TheBoldDebator

It is one of the best because of Darth Vader, Yoda, And it has Harrison Ford there for Star Wars is one of the Best Movie series...

7 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago