Fashion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Adidas Is better than Nike

James_Debates
AKMath

I believe that at a quality point, Adidas is better than Nike, Here are 3 points why; (1); Nike is getting lazy Nike has quantity over quality, And Adidas has lots of shoes, But they focus more on quality, For example, The pure boost uses modern technology, Making it easier to run, You also get better shoes and it is easier to pick one that suits you. (2); The websites While browsing the Nike web page, I found myself getting lost, And It would be hard to decide what to buy, As there w...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Uniforms in schools/workplaces should all be unisex/gender neutral

PeckyLilDucko
screenjack

Often in this day and age people begin to question their gender, Or simply aren't comfortable wearing their assigned genders' clothing. Having one uniform for both parties would make it easier for everyone involved and prevent distress....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Socks are underwear

BennyW
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

I will take the affirmative that socks are in an article of underwear. My opponent will take the opposite position. Absolutely no forfeiting as that breaks the debate. First round for acceptance....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Golden Goose 2.12 Sale reading

toaghatovi
Sonofcharl

Google claims that the Display Network reaches 70% of unique Internet users around the world. "The Display Network has the advantage of reaching potential customers at different points of the buying cycle," Google says. "Not every potential customer is focused on conducting a search. Not every visitor is ready to buy at a given moment. The advertiser's challenge is to capture their attention at the right time. For example, a user might begin a search for digital cameras with just an interest in...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Is Lavergne the baddest bitch around? *sunglass emoji*

MrDebateKing
bumfrekle

Lavergne is not the baddest bitch around. Anyone who thinks otherwise is blind....

0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

is Katiya a girls name

MrDebateKing
bumfrekle

Katiya is a girls name. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mean....

0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

SEO to make sure it reads Golden Go

zafashiontino
Sonofcharl

Back to the question: does keyword density matter kinda. If you want to rank for the phrase [fuzzy blue widgets], you had better have the phrase [fuzzy blue widgets] on your page. While I hesitate to give a number, if you have a [url=http://www.goldengooser.com/]Golden Goose[/url] keyword density that approaches or goes over 10% you should probably give it to a non SEO to make sure it reads like natural language. Subcultures have often endured a less than agreeable relationship with the mai...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

DSAJSIPDJAOSIdjaosidjaoijoaisdjoaisdjoiasdjoisjdoaijd

HoganMan
ShrekIsAnime

HEY HOOOHOOOHOOOhOOO PEEPEE POOOPOOOOOOO I WANT TO SHREK ON YOUR MOMMMMMMM EEEEEE MOM ON YOU MOM DAD SHREK LAD HOOOHEEEEHOOOHAAAAAAA"sDASODAOSDJAPSD...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

do you like someone because of the way they look?

Agirl10
OrangeTortoise

"Don't judge a book by its cover." If you like someone just because of the way they look you are just a shallow person. I might like someone who is cute but I also like him because he is a nice and sweet. He stood up for me when I didn't expect him to. What happened was when I was getting mad because another boy was annoying me when I had already told him to stop he told the boy to just stop annoying me because and he also told him that he was being a real big jerk. He is also sweet because h...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

I like pineapples

superhot1
Duckman8888

Pineapples are amazing prove me wrong....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago