Fashion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

GGDB Sneakers body

shoessaleso
Sonofcharl

We don't always exactly what exactly to look for when purchasing a sports bra. Being comfortable and guarded is our number one goal, However this is not always an easy task reach when we can't really test the undergarment we are purchasing. Lucrative several things you should [b]https://www. Goldengoose-ggdb. Com/ [/b] consider when purchasing your sports bra, All of us will cover a handful of the essential points try replacing one for running or other athletic situations. Goldens in additio...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Golden Goose Outlet warehouse

fashiongolda
BossChick_23

in a statement. (Privacy Policy)Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, Or signing in to your Hubpages account. Building site on a stretch of Robson that slopes down to Stanley Park currently is home [b][url=http://www. Goldengooser. Com/]Golden Goose Shoes[/url][/b] to the nowclosed Empire Landmark Hotel, A 45storey structure now being dismantled floor by floor to make way for the two new towers 34 and 32 storeys high that will be joined by a podium that houses the common a...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Golden Goose Sneakers blueprint

fashiongolda
Sonofcharl

Citi's slow coach revenue status is perplexing because of its significant exposure to Emerging markets. I see no [b]http://www. Goldengooseworld. Com/ [/b] imminent catalysts for Citi to power forward and did not get the impression on the call that management think this is going to happen. Un perfectionniste qui a voyag et travaill dur, Un tel point qu'il a souffert d'un stress extrme. Quand il a pris sa retraite, Il voulait trouver un quilibre pour tre heureux dans sa vie et sa musique. Whe...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Wearing a clip-on tie on a t-shirt

Poopversity
Evan_Hermes

I have been called an idiot for wearing a clip-on tie on my normal t-shirts. Now, Do most people agree it looks normal. I believe it is a fairly normal look and looks good on most people....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Adidas Is better than Nike

James_Debates
AKMath

I believe that at a quality point, Adidas is better than Nike, Here are 3 points why; (1); Nike is getting lazy Nike has quantity over quality, And Adidas has lots of shoes, But they focus more on quality, For example, The pure boost uses modern technology, Making it easier to run, You also get better shoes and it is easier to pick one that suits you. (2); The websites While browsing the Nike web page, I found myself getting lost, And It would be hard to decide what to buy, As there w...

1 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Uniforms in schools/workplaces should all be unisex/gender neutral

PeckyLilDucko
screenjack

Often in this day and age people begin to question their gender, Or simply aren't comfortable wearing their assigned genders' clothing. Having one uniform for both parties would make it easier for everyone involved and prevent distress....

0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Socks are underwear

BennyW
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

I will take the affirmative that socks are in an article of underwear. My opponent will take the opposite position. Absolutely no forfeiting as that breaks the debate. First round for acceptance....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Golden Goose 2.12 Sale reading

toaghatovi
Sonofcharl

Google claims that the Display Network reaches 70% of unique Internet users around the world. "The Display Network has the advantage of reaching potential customers at different points of the buying cycle," Google says. "Not every potential customer is focused on conducting a search. Not every visitor is ready to buy at a given moment. The advertiser's challenge is to capture their attention at the right time. For example, a user might begin a search for digital cameras with just an interest in...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

Is Lavergne the baddest bitch around? *sunglass emoji*

MrDebateKing
bumfrekle

Lavergne is not the baddest bitch around. Anyone who thinks otherwise is blind....

0 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

is Katiya a girls name

MrDebateKing
bumfrekle

Katiya is a girls name. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mean....

0 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago