Fashion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Have You Ever Used Ajmal Perfume

ajmal12
GreatClickbait

Ajmal Perfume is the best-selling fragrance of all time, Best Perfume Online that Suited for both Men's & Women's, A scent that makes you feel & look good that triggers sense to affect your smell. Shop Now the best fragrance in the world of Men's Cologne to look sexier and be the attention seeker, Try Now Ajmal's Latest & Best Innovative Fragrance Attar Design for your beauty routine, Create a Customized Fragrance in a simple way. Buy Affordable Perfume Oil Online Store for Men's & Women's, Chec...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Have You Ever Used Ajmal Perfume

ajmal12
the_gwibbster

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Right vs left

cjh111
buddy266

The right is better than the left. They are more moral, Keep their party members more accountable, Have better economic solutions and better policy...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

buy my clothing on this website https://shop. Spreadshirt. Co. Uk/pauseshop/

poorhomelessman69
pixelpatriot777

hello pls buy my clothing. I feel like it would be really popular on the market heres the link: https://shop. Spreadshirt. Co. Uk/pauseshop/...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

gender equality

tell.mick
c.tsangas05

I don't see why people can't express themselves based on a socially constructed idea of what a man and woman should be. As long as you're not hurting anyone with what you're doing, Why can't you do what makes you happy?...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Male makeup artist

Irelandcherokee
9spaceking

I am sick of how men are now acting like women being all effeminate saying yasss queen and acting like how everyone should like them I think men should man up quit being sissies and be tough men and stop wearing fake nails and makeup I also think YouTube should have a wholesome filter and not allow girly men to post videos Or even have a Channel for example I want to be able to walk In a store and not hear a man speaking in a high pitched voice or wearing makeup its like men have forgotten to be...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Wearing blackface is good.

David_Nichols
anc2006

Whites admire blackness and like to pretend once in a while....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

KiTCHEN PRO GADGETS

boxig88657
YouAreAnEternalBeing

A kitchen device might be a particular antique utilized for the arrangement of a solitary sort of dish or for performing one explicit capacity over an assortment of dishes. . . . It is frequently used to allude to curiosity things, Gimmicky and modest kitchen gear that indicates to facilitate the weights of homemakers. Web: https://kitchenpro-gadgets. Com/...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

Web design for Online stores

petercohen090
esthetic.snake

Is Java or c++ is good in coding for designing a website for an online store. Website of an fashion store should be graphically correct....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Months Ago

Outfit for prom night

petercohen090
anc2006

Is indian attires like lehenga, Salwar are good for prom night....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 8 Months Ago