googleit
Cr333zp

feminism is not required in developed countries in the 21st century

googleit

Pro

feminism is by definition the movement promoted to grant women economic and social equality. I believe that women already have that. In the economic segment, I believe people have created a false wage gap that actually doesn"t exist. Since 1966 in America it has been illegal to pay women less than a man for the same hours worked on the same job. The fact that women earn less is due to less working hours and to the fact that women have a lower chance to work overtime. I believed what is known as male privilege is false. In society everybody has a privilege towards another person, Doesn"t matter what sex, Gender or race you are. I believe that people who say that men aren"t oppressed tend to not fully comprehend that oppressed comes into a lot of categories. Men are much more likely to commit suicide, Be physically assaulted and get higher charges than a woman for the same crime. I believe this can be considered forms of oppression. A man spreading his legs on the train is not oppressing anyone. It is rude, I agree but not oppression. In society, A woman has all the rights that a man has, Including vote, Free speech. . Etc
Cr333zp

Con

I misclick, Sorry
googleit

Pro

googleit forfeited this round.
googleit

Pro

googleit forfeited this round.
Cr333zp

Con

Cr333zp forfeited this round.