Evanhongyujun
arrowfang

feminisms is not helping fight for equality

Evanhongyujun has forfeited round #2.

Evanhongyujun

Pro

Modern Feminisms is nothing more than a radical organization that does not fight for equality but screaming about their non existence oppression.
arrowfang

Con

Feminism is a helpful way to fight for equality. The definition of feminism is, Or at least according to Oxford Languages, "the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes. " The advocacy for women's rights does not have to be radical and it does does not have to be shouted (though sometimes it may need to be). The phrase, As you said it, "their non existence oppression. " Is also a false statement. This does not even come close to the truth. An example that I see is of my mother. My mother teaches a certain subject at her university. At my mothers university there is a male teacher that teaches the same subject. The male teacher gets paid more than my mother, And my mother has 5 children to feed and buy clothes for. This is just one of the many examples of misogyny. This is why I believe feminism needs to remain intact; and this is why I believe woman's rights need to be respected.
Posted by patricia-guitierrez 5 months ago
patricia-guitierrez
Feminism support when people fight to create an equality world, In which each member has the same rights and duties, Regardless for the person gender. In addition, According with the International Women"s Development Agency (IWDA) the real definition of feminism is "Quite simply, Feminism is about all genders having equal rights and opportunities. " In other words, The feminism promotes the equality between women and men to have the same opportunities in all world aspects such as work, Family, Religion, And others.
patricia-guitierrez