Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Dogs are better than Cats

kiwicool
LOL98700z

Cats are absolute evil. They poo and pee in boxes you have to hand shovel out all their poo while inhaling all the poo fumes. Dogs poo in the wild outdoors. If you live on a big piece of land you don't even have to pick up their crap because it will have disintegrated by the time you would have noticed it. You don't need to scoop up clumps of their pee if you have a dog. While walking your dog you simply have to pick up their poo in a little bag and throw it out. Usually if your cat is an outdoo...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

is debate. Org really a symposium of intelligent minds?

KIng_Bob2
LOL98700z

First round for acceptance...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Resolved: It really do be like that sometimes

2Hats
NDECD1441

Yesterday, I fell down the stairs because I was doing a fortnite default dance for the TikTok when I said "It really do be like that sometimes" That is why I affirm the following resolution: Resolved: It really do be like that sometimes I offer the following definitions: It: It is a 1986 horror novel by American author Stephen King. Sometimes: Not all the time, But some of the time To uphold the resolution, I hold the Value of Memes highest in this debate To uphold my value, I use the...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Are girls better than boys?

ScienceGamer
TheBoldDebator

Boys > Girls. Just gotta accept that 100% legit fact....

51 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Fish are the worst pet

Mabbott
BossChick_23

I think fish are the worst pet because they don't do anything. When you have a fish it just stares at you and you can't do anything with it. With a dog or a cat, You can snuggle with it or play with it, With a fish you can't...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The ocean is not real, Its just blue wet air

IsaiahWOod23
TheBoldDebator

Ocean is an allusion, People think there wet when their not. The ocean is blue because of pain which is blue because of the sky blue is a synonym of sad so THE ocean is an allusion 'drop the mike also obama sucs...

8 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Furrys should be illegal

LucKy_Accidental
Keldeo42

From what I have experienced from this website, The first round is mainly an acceptance round. I am here to argue about why being a Furry should be illegal. There are many points to why being a Furry should be illegal, But I am going to focus on one main point. I now hand the mic to the Con side in hopes of a fair and even debate....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Grobbit is an Idiot

jrardin12
MedicinalThinking

He is an idiot for being on a debate website and acting like it is his Twitter or Facebook account....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is Skye2468 secretly a stalker?

TheBoldDebator
jackgilbert

Con accepts and goes first...

49 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Girls are very bad at keeping secrets.

jrardin12
TheBoldDebator

I told a girl at school that there was a girl I liked, Because she asked me the who do you like question. In less than three days all of campus knew including staff. Now I know it takes more than one to spread the news that fast....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago