Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Are Bananas a decent fruit?

Blobbler
Adam_Godzilla

Yay or Nay? Bananas are loved by many, But some people hate them. So, Are you a banana lover? Or not? VOTE NOW!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

should fat people be devided into fatty and creamy

TheHolyBible
TheHolyQuran

so first of all hi. I am Christ and I am proud of it. So we differentiate todays People in, Latinos, Whites, Aboriginies or negromen. But what we also do is that we call fat People just fat. Whats wrong with mankind. Basically there are fats who like eat fatty stuff like burgers and than there are fats who like creamy stuff like ice cream. Recognize them! You don't call some black people Latinos. So stop calling creamy fatties "fat" you dickheades...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

should i exist?

Irish4LyfeLEL
omar2345

why do i exist? Should i even? Was i a mistake? Can someone help me? Do i have friends? Will you be my friend? Plz i need help. . . Nigga help...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 36 Minutes Ago

Is being homiesexual gay?

NetherZain
tellytiger

I say it's not sometimes your homie needs a good night kiss. Nothing gay about that...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Are niggers to black?

ryzen5
fortnitehype

I saw yes. We need to jew them....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is it ok to have the big gay?

ryzen5
WesleyG

I think the big gay is gay....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

There is a difference between worms and scorpions

dura
Sean.McHale

There's a very simple point to be made here- scorpions and worms are both in the kingdom of Animalia. Very clearly close. Now, This clearly is not enough, Or else worms would be people. But they are both referred to as bugs. Is this not clear yet? They also happen to both have claws (velvet worms have very nice claws), Venom (bobbit worms), And often can be found under rocks or in other such areas. Given this, It is difficult to refute the fact that there is no difference between a worm and a sc...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

National anthem changed to despacito

BigBigGAy
asta

Desapacito should be our new national anthem. The current national anthem is wack. It is just a dull opera song that a bunch of cruddy singers perform at sporting events and has no meaning to the citizens at all. Despacito is a song that many people recognize and would represent our diverse population as a country supporting to immigrants. Having a bilingual anthem would show that our country is open to people of different languages, Culture and style of music. In 2009, 12. 5% of our country's p...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Wyoming does not exist

KacynWilliams
AKMath

So basically, In my years of being a man, I have come to the conclusion that Wyoming just doesn't exist. Like, Do you ever hear anything about Wyoming? Do you actually know about anything interesting that has happened in Wyoming? That's because it doesn't exist. You see, My theory is that, When driving through Wyoming, You get kidnapped by the Government, Who then erase your memory, And send you on your way. This is what Trump doesn't want you to know....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Lil Barnacle is the best rapper in 100 years

KacynWilliams
WinTrain

Aight so everybody should know that Lil Barnacle has the flow of an angel and he probably is one. So let's debate. Here's the rules; 1. There is no rules...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago