Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

New Vegas is the best fallout in the series

omar2345
W0LV3NBANE

Best: Positives outweighs the negatives (Postive or negatives can include: gameplay, Story, Mechanics etc)What is a fallout game? Most concerete thing I found that was true about all of them was "Fallout is a series of post-apocalyptic computer role-playing games" I would like my opponent to start while also having a game in mind to compete....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should we detract our children from being exposed to vulgar and mean Xbox chats?

JollyOnnOfficial
Leaning

I think that our children should be exposed to these things because, It makes them learn several lessons. One, They learn how to defend themselves and not be wussies in the future. Two, The children can gain a reputation of their own and they can feel how responsibility is to have....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Wolverine Game!

LOL98700z
Kvng_8

Recruiting any player who want to play a special kind of Mafia. Check out the forum game thread for more detail on rules. We are starting on 8:00PM today at EST time. WE ARE STARTING RIGHT NOW, ANY CAN JOIN...

7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

E-sports is a valid proffesion

W0LV3NBANE
violinistic

I've been doing too many religious philosophical debates and wanted to do something else. I've heard people say that E-Sports and tournament gaming "Isn't a real job" It is. Let's see if you disagree. First round is acceptance....

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Chess takes more skill than Poker

violinistic
Williamcrdv

Pro will be arguing that Chess takes more skill and experience than Poker to play at a high level, While Con will be arguing against this. We will use the opening rounds to clarify anything that needs to be clarified....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Nero is the Best Devil May Cry character.

ITZSILVER
BossChick_23

Compared to the other characters, Dante and Vergil in Devil May Cry, Nero is the most emotionally engaging character that we can play as based on the games. Dante, While being the key feature is most of their titles, Is the most disconnected when it comes to trying to find familiarity in. Nero compared to Dante starts off weaker as he develops his powers and skills rather than having them from the beginning. We could solidify a relationship with Nero and Kyrie that would give him more re...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Roblox is superior to every game in every way

willbeast123
W0LV3NBANE

I think that robox is better than minecraft because it is good. People who play minecraft have never tasted the pure milk of roblox and they shall be damned. Minecraft is an old dumb game that is dead. However roblox still has millions of active players and tns of original games. I believe that minecrafts time is over and roblox is still shining. Roblox is better than COD, RDR2, Minecraft, Terraria, GoW, And every other game you can think of. Roblox will go down as the best thing to every grace...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

PlayStation 4 Exclusives or Xbox Exclusives

Bazza971234
Bob48

I think that PlayStation 4 Exclusives are so much better than Xbox Exclusives. Someone challenge me to a debate....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Monopoly Is the best board game

GGRRusso
Nihlism

Monopoly is a board game that teaches you finances, Economics, The concept of monopolies, And bartering. Also the amount of players that can play at once is eight so no one is left out. So monopoly is the best board game of them all. ....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Fallout 76 alone is a good game

Warlock123456789
omar2345

I believe that fallout 76 is a good game. You can play with other people as you wish and it is a very beautiful game. Compared to Fallout 4 it looks so much better. The game has just been released and so any minor bugs are ok....

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago