Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Everyone should be required to play at least 8 hrs of fornite a day

FazeBlaze
Warlock123456789

everyone should be required to play at least 8 hrs of fortnite a day because it is fun. Studies show that fortnite improves your eye-hand coordination and it helps you think faster. Students who play fortnite tend to score better on ap, Sat, And act exams. compared to mario kart and gta, Fortnite is supreme...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

cod or batttlefield

Hazepoggers

its the two biggist fps rivals vote for what you think...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Cities Skylines - Best city building game?

Man_Behind_The_Pen
Adam_Godzilla

I believe that "Cities - Skylines" is the best city building game and that huge amount of extra buildings and other ways to bring diversity to the city, Which was created by an amazing gaming community of the said game makes it a pure Gem in the genre and all the other city building games are seriously lacking behind....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Minecraft

AlexGuo28
MohamedAbabou

Is Minecraft the best game?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Fortnite have more some parental controls?

A_Potato715656
Shavo

There should be some more parental controls. Even though this may ruin the experience for kids, Its for their good. There are limited controls, But that needs to be changed. The main problem that I'm focused on is the addiction. After trying fortnite out for a while I've found the real problem that no one yet has realized. Its the "Oh Crap, I didn't win. I'm going to try one more time because I will win then" Or the "YESSS, I WON A GAME. . . Let's win another one" There need to be time limits fo...

7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Recent Bandai Namco Gundam Video Games should not be given positive reception

Tentak
Wimhoff

First time debating. I believe that Bandai Namco's newest Gundam related video games such as Battle Operation 2 and Gundam Versus should not be positively accepted here in the west. This is because of the DLC, Gacha system, And the laziness in the games. Unfortunately I do not have Battle Operation 2 and have only played very little of battle operation next, But from what I have seen so far the game seems to be quite anti consumer and lazy. While this game is only the thir...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Fortnite shouldt be illegal

TheHolyBible
TheHolyQuran

So nowadays is a time which describes the days of now. But what it also does is that it Insult fatty fatass people. So Could you imagine to go to the street and se Kids do fortnitedances. You just want to throw up cause they disgusting and poopoo af. FORTNITE should be illegal cause Little Kids have fun with a virtual killinscenario. Stop Fortnite and invest its Money into something like global warming...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Gamers who squiz up clues on queue are cheaters!

FanboyMctroll
omar2345

Video gamers who squiz up clues on-line are bloody wankers and wallies. Why waste 50 quid on a video game, When a walkthrough, Bloody doesn't cost yer nothing, If you are going to just cheat and look up clues anyways. Just get yer self a walkthrough, Read it all and save yer self wedge. Bloody bullocks...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is xbox better than PS4

Victorm
omar2345

I think Xbox are better than ps4 because it is more in the future than the ps4...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Fortnite is better than Minecraft

Stehfehn
Khrys

Come at me bitch....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago