Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

the free access to violent games

anafla
GreatClickbait

Nowadays, There is a huge amount of electronic war games and armed confrontation that are played by children without parental intervention. Today's family generation (the Enzo generation) forgets to look for what is best for raising children, And becomes totally permissive, Leaving, For example, Children to play with whatever they want on the internet. However, Games of violence negatively influence the behavior of the little ones, Which can lead them to become more aggressive....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Is Free Fire better than Call of Duty?

decio_2021

Free Fire is better than Call of Duty, Because Free Fire has very complex systems, Such as a safe zone system, Battle royale style, With a variety of characters with different abilities....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is fortnite bad

Memelordfrog
GreatClickbait

No fortnite is not bad it"s just the players who make it seem bad....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Does Fortnite Suck

Theoryman224
GreatClickbait

some people say fortnite sucks I think it does not suck I think it is the best...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Fortnite/yes vs Minecraft/no

Amrit125
PowerOfLogic

Hello there, I am a guy who thinks that Minecraft is better that fortnite. So if any fortnite fans here I would like for you to challenge me....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Terraria is better than Minecraft.

Westondabest
biggerBob

Terraria is clearly better than Minecraft. Sure, Minecraft has that cool 3D aspect, But Terraria makes up for it with probably 100x more items and good mods. Terraria actually has lore and backstory, As Minecraft has really none except you're trying to survive in an infinite world. Minecraft might be fun, But Terraria is underrated and deserves more love....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Can you be a fan of a videogame if you have never played it.

LawrenceGaming
Sepow

I don't think you can because the most important thing in videogames is the gameplay and to experience the gameplay you need to play it. So you can't really judge the game if you haven't experienced the most important thing which is gameplay....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

The house believes that Duck should get a tryout for academy team

Txzla
tzlashitrein

"With great power comes great responsibility. " When I was a little kid, I heard this quote from Spidermans uncle and ever since, It sticked to me. Ever since this day, I know that whoever has the power needs to to act with justice. Ladies and gentlemen, I am Patrick "Txzla" G. And will be here today to propose the motion of this debate! Before I will start with my arguments and explain you, Why the oppsoing side of the house acts with injustice, Ignorance, Against human rights and in total...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

are piglins better than wither skeletons?

pikapiglin
DeletedUser

Piglins are better than wither skeletons. That is because piglins can give a player valuable gear, A considerable amount of time. Unlike wither skeletons, Which are only useful in the late game and can be quite the annoyance early and mid game. Meanwhile, Piglins are always useful. For some gold you can get enchantments, Iron, Obsidian and even ender pearls. Plus piglin bastion have superior loot to nether fortresses. I rest my case....

2 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

What made Fortnite bad

urboiturtle22
BazFromTheLocal

This first round i wanna see what makes fortnite bad nowadays....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago