Anonymous
Negotiate

global warming is a hoax

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Con starts.
Negotiate

Con

Thank you for this debate and it's great to meet you as well, jackgilbert!

I assume that the first round is for our position statements? If so, my position statement is: While Global Warming may be played out by the media and garner political attention ( both negative and positive) during campaigns, it is not a hoax- as proven by many years of research, for example.

I will also assume that the second round is for our points?

Appreciate any clarification. I will see you next round!
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
@32doni32nido32
In fairness, several members on the Right of the spectrum and, I am sure, some members on the Left, do not believe in the validity of the Global Warming phenomena, as well. I, for example, a couple years back refused to believe that Global Warming was such an issue nor an issue at all- until I researched and came to the conclusion that there is- indeed- some validity to the matter.

Besides this, there are many perspectives- or in this case, context- to Global Warming. Maybe one person disagrees with the media portrayal of it- believing it to be a hoax, while the other believes it completely. We will have to wait and see the context of Jackgilbert's belief that "Global Warming is a hoax" before we make such remarks. However, if I am being honest, I had the same reaction.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@jackgilbert
Seriously?