backwardseden
Percivil

god according to the bible would ---not be stupid enough--- to use text as a form of communication

backwardseden has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

god according to the bible would ---not be stupid enough--- to use text as a form of communication, the worst possible form of communication to god.

Its either a "do" that you pay attention to the videos and comprehend them. Or its a "die" and you will have nothing to bring to the table - in other words, worthless evidence, if you don't.

http://www.youtube.com... - Video 1. Christians don't understand the character of God
http://www.youtube.com... -Video 2. The god that christians believe in is amazingly STUPID!!!!
http://www.youtube.com... - Video 3. Atheist Experience 21:49 with Tracie Harris zand Don Baker
Call starts at approx 47:30. Picks up after a long introduction 54:45 and really gets into it 1:03:30 - 1:11:30. Pay attention everybody to vidie #2 and how YOU as a christian can easily misinterpret YOUR bible which is one of the reasons why YOUR god would --- NEVER --- use text as a form of communication. Don Baker, one of the hosts here in the vidie also briefly mentions it. And he's 100% correct!

http://www.youtube.com... - Video 4. The Bible is not Evidence of god
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The claim that there is a god is an extraordinary claim in which requires more evidence than simply pointing to an old book. That is simply not rational, not sufficient to the claim. Sorry its not just an opinion. There"s more to life than that." Matt Dillahunty ,

RULES:
You MUST be a christian to accept this debate.
For this debate it will be up to you as Con to prove that god according to the bible would use text, namely the bible, as a form of communication. You must also give the "why" this god would choose text as a form of communication. For extra credit, prove that this god would use text as a form of communication above all else.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
Percivil

Con

God is trying to reach out to us through a more modern way of communication. In today"s world,we are so obsessed with things like social media that we unknowingly shut ourselves away from god. Which is why he uses text. Also, in todays world,people are not reading the bible as much which was gods first way of communication. So I personally think that this is a way for him to reach out to todays society.

Question(s) for my opponent:
If god doesnt use text as a form of communication and people dont read the bible,how does he connect with anyone? I agree with the fact that people have seen him in dreams,visions,etc.,but that doesnt happen to everyone. People like you arent believers so when I say everyone I mean both believers and non believers. Hes reaching out to these 2 groups.

So after all you said in our last debate on the existence of god,are you finally coming to a conclusion that god does exist and you are prooving yourself wrong because you set this debate up,you are affirming that god exists and affirming that he is stupid to use text as a form of communication? So in conclusion:you beieve there is a god up there after all the BS you gave ms in the last debate.
backwardseden

Pro

Here"s how I run things" if there is the slightest hint of you inventing excuses from something in which you clearly know nothing about, especially when its the subject in which you claim to professing you have knowledge upon, namely this one, and you really don"t, and yet you pretend that you do by coming up with invented excuses and or flat out lying, I will insult you with my brand of insults that are original, funny, stupid, deranged and walls to the ball insane, unless those excuses are so far fetched that they are clearly pulled off from your groin to be a groin pull from the gold-i-lox area to keep scientists looking for other planets, then all bets are truly off and I may end the debate right then and there because I DO KNOW my stuff, whereas most don"t. You don"t and it clearly show. Because of that I am going to pulverize you and you flatly deserve it.

"God is trying to reach out to us through a more modern way of communication." Really? According to what imbecile? You? How would you know? What grade of yodeling grunge country opera ill effects gone into the cow chirp slaughterhouse did yah come up with that one sparky? 1. "god is trying"? WRONG. If god is god, he wouldn"t have to "try" at anything. Things would be automatic. But see you are correct that YOUR god would have to "try" because after all according to the bible he did create the universe in 6 days and made it rain for forty days and nights to flood the earth (which never happened btw) so things were not automatic and or POOF done. They took effort. So your god is NOT a god now is he? Nope. So that"s a fault of your god in which you cannot even prove exists. But let"s move on" 2. "to reach out to us through a more modern way of communication." Huh? Now how utterly of a miserable and kind of stupid statement is that? You really don"t think that your god can reach man in ALL forms of communication which right there proves that YOUR god would NOT use text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible? Where do you come up with idiocies like that one? 3. "In today"s world,we are so obsessed with things like social media that we unknowingly shut ourselves away from god." Well first off GOOD. That"s the very best thing anybody can do especially considering the fact that YOUR god truly hates children, namely you. 4. Who is this "we"? Um no its YOU. Just you. 5. "Which is why he uses text." Oh really? According to what imbecile? You? How would you know? What grade of potot-ho cheaps that are wet for the kibbles and twits brain did yah come up with that one? ?You don"t think for a quadrillionth of a second that this god of YOURS know how to communicate in other facets other than text and social media? 6. "Also, in todays world,people are not reading the bible as much which was gods first way of communication." Well that"s a very very very good thing. After all the bible is pure evil based on the hate of its god and is about a superior ego god complex and nothing more. 7. "So I personally think"" Don"t think. Wow. What a dangerous thought. 8. "that this is a way for him to reach out to todays society." This god of YOURS can reach man through man facets of communication, text, being the worst, he would not use so people like you can interpret it incorrectly. That is more than enough for an absolute strike 1

"If god doesnt use text as a form of communication and people dont read the bible,how does he connect with anyone?" WHAT DID I TELL YOU TO DO IN RD 1 YOU F--KING TYPICAL CHRISTIAN THAT CAN"T READ? Strike 2. Had you watched the videos like I deliberately pointed out for you to do in RD1 you would have not asked such a stupid question. As stated "Its either a "do" that you pay attention to the videos and comprehend them. Or its a "die" and you will have nothing to bring to the table - in other words, worthless evidence, if you don't." And wow have you done both.

Until you can somehow test, declare and demonstrate that YOUR god exists, then he does not exist.

One more strike and you are out. I"m not going to deal with it.
Percivil

Con

Due to me running out of things to say for my opponents pea sized brain to understand,Ill just move on to rebuttals and questions:
Rebuttals:
1.I say trying because think about it. He cant reach out to us anymore like how he reached out to us through the bible. People may ignore him as well,which is why I say trying.

2."You really don"t think that your god can reach man in ALL forms of communication..." Isnt text a form of communication in todays society? In todays world,we communicate through:
-Text
-Letters
-Talking
-Calling
-Emailing(probrably in the same category as letters)
-Video calling
There are of course other ways we communicate in todays society but Ill leave it at that. When you say all forms of communication,you are using the list above as part of all the forms of communication in todays society. God used to reach out to us through the bible but because we "shut ourselves" away from him, he has to use a more modern way of communication to communicate with us.

4."YOUR god truly hates children" Read Matthew 19:14 you "bibical expert". Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."Matthew 19:14.

5.If the bible is nothing but pure evil,tell me:
Why did god save the woman from being stoned to death although what she did was a sin?

How is catching over a 100 fishes evil?

How is the story of the good samaritan evil?

Look I can make a whole list but I would take forever.

6."WHAT DID I TELL YOU TO DO IN RD 1 YOU F--KING TYPICAL CHRISTIAN THAT CAN"T READ? Strike 2." Why cant you just answer the question and enlighten me?

7."Had you watched the videos like I deliberately pointed out for you to do in RD1..." Those videos are athetists speaking all the time. Give me something like a debate or something to watch. Its like me saying I want to pray before this debate but it"ll be an unfair advantage for my opponents pea sized brain. Hence I did not bother. And the last I checked,those videos are about the existence of god,not why god is stupid to use text as a form of communication.

8."As stated "Its either a "do" that you pay attention to the videos and comprehend them. Or its a "die" and you will have nothing to bring to the table - in other words, worthless evidence, if you don't." Its either a "do" you give me a video which isnt biased on both sides or "die" you have nothing but videos which are:
1.biased to athetists
2.Debating about the wrong thing.
3.Not stating anything about why god is stupid to use text as a form of communication
So basically your videos meant nothing in this debate.

Questions for my opponent:
-Name me a way god can talk to both believers and non believers if its not text?
-We are all children in the eyes of god. If god hates children,you and I wont be alive today. If god truly hates us especially me a 13 year old,why am I not dead?
backwardseden

Pro

"He cant reach out to us anymore like how he reached out to us through the bible. People may ignore him as well,which is why I say trying." Then according to you, your god is simply not a god. Not by any means if he is a simpleton and cannot reach out in multiple ways.
Now I am officially ending this. You like the typical christian refuses to examine evidence that is placed right in front of your lap. If you cannot examine evidence, then there is no debate. The videos (duh) are rock solid evidence as to why YOUR god would NEVER use text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible. And since you refuse to "do" and watch them, you have chosen to "die" and not watch them. And rather than watching the videos and seeking the answers out for yourself, you ask me for the answers that are within them. That is a terrible horrific way to run a debate from the opposing side and I'm not going to deal with it. You are the typical christian that is 100% unwilling to examine evidence especially when smacked in the face with it. The videos ARE evidence as to why YOUR god would never use text you total 100% teeny bopper loser. Goodbye.
Percivil

Con

If not text, what other ways is there for god to communicate with us? I dont see how the title of the videos are related to the matter. Not to mention the fact that they are 100% biased to athetists. You see those as evidence,but in truth they are claims with no sufficient amount of evidence/no evidence at all. You want evidence about god? Explain how the pieces of flesh in the miracle of lanciano were the same weight when scientists weighed the pieces of flesh? The whole thing by itself was 15.85 grams. When it was cut;15.85 grams. Explain that genius. You say the videos are rock solid evidence god would not use text as a form of communication,there was no mention of that. They just denied the existence of god. How is that related? Quote some stuff for me from the video that connects the dots. And use a video which isnt bias to each side. And how is it that a 13 year old is more mature than you? I dont insult. Yet you my good friend,you"re cussing and swearing like you rule the world. Back to the topic:
Ive mentioend my part why god uses text as a form of communication. Ive asked questions,Ive watched the videos, and my answers arent answered. And they certainly did not explain why the bible is pure evil
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
@SHARINGISCARINGg,

Even though I'm not Christian, I'd love to hear his sermon, it has to do what backwardseden is saying right, that G-d - in opposition to him - can use text as a means of communicating.

Since this site doesn't allow the posting of emails, you can email me the serman at DefendingtheTalmud

@gmail.com. Thank you.
Posted by Percivil 3 years ago
Percivil
Sorry for the typo I made in the number of points,typing on my phone which isnt a really big screen,apologies to my opponent
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
@dinis

I know he doesn't listen to me, but THE VERY DAY after I started my debate with him, our minister preached a sermon that made me decide to stay determined, and if you would like to hear that, i guess u can email me.

And people have told you @backwardseden that the reason God uses text as a form of communication is so that there is an element of uncertainty. God loves those who believe because they have faith in him. Now we know that there is no way that God doesn't exist. But we still can't see him, so we still rely on faith a little bit. Also, when you are looking for friends, (which you probably are all the time considering how you act on here) You don't want to be the one coming to them to be their friend, you want them to come to you. The same goes with God. He loves us, but he wants us to love him, and since he is God, the only way to tell is if there is an element of uncertainty.
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
Good thing I'm not a Christian, therefore, I don't have to debate him.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Dinis - I'm not as stupid as you. Do you really think that I do not know how to bait people? There's a whole ton of reasons why YOUR god, if even reasonably intelligent, in which he's clearly not, and you cannot even prove your god even exists, would ---ever--- be stupid enough to use text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible. Awe gosh golly gee gosh dared it all it you were to have watched the videos, in which I 100% know that you haven't, you would have found out some, and only some of those reasons. But your intelligence and edumacation ratio is that of the typical christian who cannot possibly examine any evidence AT ALL especially when it is truth of any kind especially when slapped in the face with it. That's the christian way.
Posted by Dinis 3 years ago
Dinis
@SHARINGISCARINGg I recommend you stop talking to backwardseden. A few points.

They don"t respond back to your claims and evidence
They don"t provide any real evidence besides a few videos that are absolutely bias to their point of view.
An credible evidence is either degraded or simply claimed as false with no base.
Not a debate, it"s a shouting contest for them.

Fair better with anyone else
Posted by carnew 3 years ago
carnew
Ah BAcksawrden, my favorit crazy atheist is back again to poste us videos with other athiests. I was wondering weher u were
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
I literally just proved my point below and you literally didn't even say anything intelligent. You are just raging because you have no idea how to respond to that argument. God does not communicate in text form only. We see God every day, we just don't know it. It is IMPOSSIBLE to live without God. Lets look at one of the most obvious examples. Why are you on this website? What are you trying to get out of it? Are you just trying to convince people that God doesn't exist? Why? What do you have to gain from telling someone that God doesn't exist?
Answer those questions, and then tell me God doesn't exist.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@@SHARINGISCARINGg 56 - Tell yah what... When you can actually handle a worthwhile debate and know what you are talking about rather than inventing excuses for something in which you clearly know 0% of nothing about, then perhaps you might have something to say. Until then you are nothing but a dimwitted dullard snot meat sow cramped upped in his urine stall peeing on the universe pretending that he has the answers to ---everything--- and truly knows nothing inside of a big black blank black hole who is painting smiley faces on rolls of t.p. for a living.
"God doesn't exist unless the Bible is real." What moron would ever assume that the bible IS REAL? Oh I get it, you would. And you or anyone still has yet to prove that YOUR god IS REAL. And to top it off, no god, if reasonably intelligent, and this shows that YOUR god does NOT exist, would ---ever--- be stupid enough to communicate in text form, the worst form of communication possible. DUH. But you are far to stupid and ignorant to figure that one out which is one of many reasons why you do not have any friends or loved ones. Its a HUGE red flag. And you have it like a smoking gun.
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
And if you have any other theories for why the crucifixion is fake, please don't hesitate to comment your excuse, whoops, i mean theory.