backwardseden
ILUVROBLOX43

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication

ILUVROBLOX43 has forfeited round #4.

backwardseden

Pro

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication, the worst possible form of communication to god.
http://www.youtube.com...;"Christians don't understand the character of God" 6:45 or watch the entire thing.

http://www.youtube.com...;Atheist Experience 21.49 with Tracie Harris and Don Baker. Call starts at approx 47:30. Picks up after a long introduction 54:45 and really gets into it 1:03:30 - 1:11:30. Pay attention everybody to vidie #2 and how YOU as a christian can easily misinterpret YOUR bible which is one of the reasons why YOUR god would --- NEVER --- use text as a form of communication. Don Baker, one of the hosts here in the vidie also briefly mentions it. And he's 100% correct!

Rules:
For this debate it will be up to you as Con to prove that god according to the bible would use text, namely the bible, as a form of communication. You must also give the "why" this god would choose text as a form of communication. For extra credit, prove that this god would use text as a form of communication above all else.

dsjpk5will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

god does texting because he hip af also what is a backwards sedan i never heard that before also long videos are boring also do you play roblox
backwardseden

Pro

I really hate darling little scum sucking toilet dust sniveling little rubber clap trap battery powered easy bake oven maggots like you who are only seeking attention and for no other reason AND are completely illiterate AND are children who run to their mommies at the first sign of trouble when they get a yeast infection because they are one like you. Bye.
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

u mean and you probably dont like roblox and dank memes also you f@ggot
backwardseden

Pro

No. You are just a jacka$$eth holiness who is a true child who thinks he can come on in here and f--k up people's debates and play in the grown up's league because he wants attention that mommy and daddy nor his stuffed animals gives him during his first bubble bath chewing gum to see which tree he can get stuck to the longest. WE who are p**sed off at you never asked you to take up arguments in which your utter lack of intelligence and edumacation and intelligence CLEARLY shows, so that leaves you unqualified for ANY debate that you've signed up for. I'm so very glad I made your day better. Please do not post me again unless you have something intelligent to say, which is 0. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

happy new year btw u just insulted a cancer patient :)
backwardseden

Pro

Don't play the punk pity party with me the way you KNOWINGLY and DELIBERATELY p**S people off to gain your sad pathetic attention. Oh and yeah, my mother died due to bone cancer in the most horrific of ways. My father who is a millionaire several times over called me up and asked me when I could come on up and say my goodbyes. I give him the date and he says "nope I have to wait another 30 days because the airplane fair will be another $150 cheaper. That night I would have been there, she died you s.o.b. I have to live with this, my dad doesn't. AND both my brother and sister took my father's side and said "That's dad". Needless to say I do not talk to ANY of my family anymore. That's only a billionth of what I have been through and I could tell you of others who have had it far far far worse. I could easily tell you true stories that would turn your pathetic soul black. You have it super easy as you prey on others for attention.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@fidtwice - If you wish to talk to me then it needs to be in English. Oh gee, USE SOME FRICKEN PERIODS so I can understand what in the flying pregnant fetus screw you are saying!!!!!!
Posted by fidtwice 11 months ago
fidtwice
didnt realize my posts show up in swahili i am reading mine in english when i log in and type
Posted by SirNoodles518 11 months ago
SirNoodles518
Pero no se ve"a como swahili - se ve"" como ingl"s que es el idioma que estaba hablando
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@Debating_Horse - Yes! Me thanx thee very mucho. I am most appreciative.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@fidtwice - The only language I understand in English. I do not understand Swahili. So if you wish me to respond, then your post must be in English.
Posted by ILUVROBLOX43 11 months ago
ILUVROBLOX43
who here plays roblox i know god plays roblox
Posted by Debating_Horse 11 months ago
Debating_Horse
I see you used the trick I sent you! Great to see! :D
Posted by fidtwice 11 months ago
fidtwice
God never created text because God was never in the flesh but his incarnate Jesus was and if there is a belief in the holy trinity then one could argue things that Jesus wrote in the nag hammadi codexs could be Gods writing but then people would argue that that is not the bible but the bible was put together in 500 ad area and the nag hammadi scriptures were hidden in 267-276 ad area so could they or would they have been put in the Bible ? who knows.
Posted by dsjpk5 11 months ago
dsjpk5
I maintain my desire to debate you on this subject. If you're not afraid to lose, as you say, then why do you continue to go out of your way to make the debate settings to where I can't accept the debate? *throws down gauntlet* ;)
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@canis - A yes Rammstien/ Battering Ram is a great band. I wish they would do some new material though. But its a perfect combination of keys and guitars with Laibach sounding vocals. Well I'm sure you've seen who I listen to. Any thoughts? Personally I do think that Einsturzende Neubauten (one of my all time favs) is a much better German band and we got to see them either in 92 or 93 for their Tabula Rasa tour. What a truly great show up in Seattle during the horrific grunge (yeeky) years.