backwardseden
ILUVROBLOX43

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication

ILUVROBLOX43 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication, the worst possible form of communication to god.
http://www.youtube.com...;"Christians don't understand the character of God" 6:45 or watch the entire thing.

http://www.youtube.com...;Atheist Experience 21.49 with Tracie Harris and Don Baker. Call starts at approx 47:30. Picks up after a long introduction 54:45 and really gets into it 1:03:30 - 1:11:30. Pay attention everybody to vidie #2 and how YOU as a christian can easily misinterpret YOUR bible which is one of the reasons why YOUR god would --- NEVER --- use text as a form of communication. Don Baker, one of the hosts here in the vidie also briefly mentions it. And he's 100% correct!

Rules:
For this debate it will be up to you as Con to prove that god according to the bible would use text, namely the bible, as a form of communication. You must also give the "why" this god would choose text as a form of communication. For extra credit, prove that this god would use text as a form of communication above all else.

dsjpk5will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

god does texting because he hip af also what is a backwards sedan i never heard that before also long videos are boring also do you play roblox
backwardseden

Pro

I really hate darling little scum sucking toilet dust sniveling little rubber clap trap battery powered easy bake oven maggots like you who are only seeking attention and for no other reason AND are completely illiterate AND are children who run to their mommies at the first sign of trouble when they get a yeast infection because they are one like you. Bye.
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

u mean and you probably dont like roblox and dank memes also you f@ggot
backwardseden

Pro

No. You are just a jacka$$eth holiness who is a true child who thinks he can come on in here and f--k up people's debates and play in the grown up's league because he wants attention that mommy and daddy nor his stuffed animals gives him during his first bubble bath chewing gum to see which tree he can get stuck to the longest. WE who are p**sed off at you never asked you to take up arguments in which your utter lack of intelligence and edumacation and intelligence CLEARLY shows, so that leaves you unqualified for ANY debate that you've signed up for. I'm so very glad I made your day better. Please do not post me again unless you have something intelligent to say, which is 0. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

happy new year btw u just insulted a cancer patient :)
backwardseden

Pro

Don't play the punk pity party with me the way you KNOWINGLY and DELIBERATELY p**S people off to gain your sad pathetic attention. Oh and yeah, my mother died due to bone cancer in the most horrific of ways. My father who is a millionaire several times over called me up and asked me when I could come on up and say my goodbyes. I give him the date and he says "nope I have to wait another 30 days because the airplane fair will be another $150 cheaper. That night I would have been there, she died you s.o.b. I have to live with this, my dad doesn't. AND both my brother and sister took my father's side and said "That's dad". Needless to say I do not talk to ANY of my family anymore. That's only a billionth of what I have been through and I could tell you of others who have had it far far far worse. I could easily tell you true stories that would turn your pathetic soul black. You have it super easy as you prey on others for attention.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
But think a video would do a better...
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
"god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication...."
Pro made a good argument for text...
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@squonk - WRONG! How would you know? Did you even bother to watch the vidies? No! OF COURSE NOT! You automatically open your maw without even knowing the "why" in which are on the vidies AND will be posted in later rounds to pulverize those that do not know any better like you. You and your kind are far too much of laid waste in toxic toylands to even get it without thinking too hard before it hurts your brain.
Posted by squonk 3 years ago
squonk
Sheesh. I understand that you're outraged about religion, but you're not helping the cause with these kinds of debates. You're being antagonistic and making Christians even LESS willing to de-convert.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Someone can read a text. But can they see, breed, do the deed seed, cow pasture feed, weed, have creed upon the need to have greed just for the simpleton case to lead and head to read and bleed?
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
-Anyway Wagner 14"
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Why bent..You can read a text.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
A bloody mess for the erect. Oh which is better than to be heaven sent? Bent over for text.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Text ?
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@canis - Why? Because we like you during a smog filled poker room diaper eating root beer cheering up Beethoven's 9th with a few notes added to make it the 5th.