backwardseden
ILUVROBLOX43

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication

ILUVROBLOX43 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication, the worst possible form of communication to god.
http://www.youtube.com...;"Christians don't understand the character of God" 6:45 or watch the entire thing.

http://www.youtube.com...;Atheist Experience 21.49 with Tracie Harris and Don Baker. Call starts at approx 47:30. Picks up after a long introduction 54:45 and really gets into it 1:03:30 - 1:11:30. Pay attention everybody to vidie #2 and how YOU as a christian can easily misinterpret YOUR bible which is one of the reasons why YOUR god would --- NEVER --- use text as a form of communication. Don Baker, one of the hosts here in the vidie also briefly mentions it. And he's 100% correct!

Rules:
For this debate it will be up to you as Con to prove that god according to the bible would use text, namely the bible, as a form of communication. You must also give the "why" this god would choose text as a form of communication. For extra credit, prove that this god would use text as a form of communication above all else.

dsjpk5will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

god does texting because he hip af also what is a backwards sedan i never heard that before also long videos are boring also do you play roblox
backwardseden

Pro

I really hate darling little scum sucking toilet dust sniveling little rubber clap trap battery powered easy bake oven maggots like you who are only seeking attention and for no other reason AND are completely illiterate AND are children who run to their mommies at the first sign of trouble when they get a yeast infection because they are one like you. Bye.
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

u mean and you probably dont like roblox and dank memes also you f@ggot
backwardseden

Pro

No. You are just a jacka$$eth holiness who is a true child who thinks he can come on in here and f--k up people's debates and play in the grown up's league because he wants attention that mommy and daddy nor his stuffed animals gives him during his first bubble bath chewing gum to see which tree he can get stuck to the longest. WE who are p**sed off at you never asked you to take up arguments in which your utter lack of intelligence and edumacation and intelligence CLEARLY shows, so that leaves you unqualified for ANY debate that you've signed up for. I'm so very glad I made your day better. Please do not post me again unless you have something intelligent to say, which is 0. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
ILUVROBLOX43

Con

happy new year btw u just insulted a cancer patient :)
backwardseden

Pro

Don't play the punk pity party with me the way you KNOWINGLY and DELIBERATELY p**S people off to gain your sad pathetic attention. Oh and yeah, my mother died due to bone cancer in the most horrific of ways. My father who is a millionaire several times over called me up and asked me when I could come on up and say my goodbyes. I give him the date and he says "nope I have to wait another 30 days because the airplane fair will be another $150 cheaper. That night I would have been there, she died you s.o.b. I have to live with this, my dad doesn't. AND both my brother and sister took my father's side and said "That's dad". Needless to say I do not talk to ANY of my family anymore. That's only a billionth of what I have been through and I could tell you of others who have had it far far far worse. I could easily tell you true stories that would turn your pathetic soul black. You have it super easy as you prey on others for attention.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Leaning - Oh you bad little barf bag trying to invent a word. For thee shame. Will you ---never--- forgiveth thy self in an oatmeal gutter trash light of the life wheelchair bungee jumping contest?
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
@ BWS..Yes..Anything...Why not.."really"
Posted by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
@backwardseden
Can't say I can really think of much logical for it, which is why most days I don't give it much credulence (Is that actually a word? Thought it was).
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@canis Yep. And then this supposed god could pour gasoline all over himself and run into a burning collapsing building to take the boredom away. Sounds like fun huh?
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Leaning - Hey text is a great way of communicating. But NOT according to the god of the bible because that's NOT evidence nor truth of any kind IF he has any kind of intelligence whatsoever. This so-called manure spread, in which nobody, not one person can even prove exists, not ever, could simply come and talk to us rather than relying on text of long since dead languages and translations upon translations upon copies upon copies with absolutely no possible way to trace it back to the original so every---single---person nowadays reading whatever bible there is can get it wrong. Certainly this supposed god of only print stature would know this and not play a game of "faith" which is always a path of untruth and not evidence.

Well see this so-called god of the bible has a good thousand, at least inconsistencies and contradictions in HIS bible. So his rat in the maze is unreadable to begin with. Yet there are a good 79% or so of those who claim themselves to be christians who scarcely pick up their bibles and read them but once every other week. So screw christianity because that doesn't define christianity at all.

So what, please tell me is there anything that is logical within this unproved that requires and feeds on faith god according to the bible? Much less thinking, rationalizing, reasoning and common sense?
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Wouldn't a god be boring or inhuman if it was purely logica ?.....Yes it would be inhuman to create such a god..
Posted by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
I always think texting when I see this title, rather than books I mean.

Wouldn't a god be boring or inhuman if it was purely logical. Without any deviations the way humans have them. More like a machine than a being.

People's against gods often seem to go by logic and if you have inconsistincies in your explanation, shove your dissagreements like a dagger through a chink of mail.

Course if something doesn't make logical sense, I don't see much of a reason to go about saying with absolute certainty that something is, religious people I mean.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@canis - That's one of the main reasons why because of so many interpretations so everybody can get it wrong because there's after all no possible way to trace it back to the original. I'll post a video in a couple of minutes...
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Why not ?..it has many interpretations..