backwardseden
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication

backwardseden has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication, the worst possible form of communication to god.

Video 1. http://www.youtube.com... - Christians don't understand the character of God
Video 2. http://www.youtube.com... -The god that christians believe in is amazingly STUPID!!!
Video 3. http://www.youtube.com... Atheist Experience 21:49 with Tracie Harris zand Don Baker
Call starts at approx 47:30. Picks up after a long introduction 54:45 and really gets into it 1:03:30 - 1:11:30. Pay attention everybody to vidie #2 and how YOU as a christian can easily misinterpret YOUR bible which is one of the reasons why YOUR god would --- NEVER --- use text as a form of communication. Don Baker, one of the hosts here in the vidie also briefly mentions it. And he's 100% correct!

Rules:
For this debate it will be up to you as Con to prove that god according to the bible would use text, namely the bible, as a form of communication. You must also give the "why" this god would choose text as a form of communication. For extra credit, prove that this god would use text as a form of communication above all else.

Oh and don't do something REALLY stupid and NOT watch the videos.

dsjpk5will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

Con

it is my belief that god (pictured below) does not stinky.

i look forward to a stinkin' rad debat

Posted by carnew 3 years ago
carnew
Uhm yeah sorry you blu plannet,

but you are just simply a BUMBLING BABY BLU BOY, with the fl*pping videos

radchadisamadlad will win, according to the ahtiest bible. "And the rad_chad beat the darned flipped ladley": 1st barnyard chapter 897.8, verse -0 1/2
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@dukeofpanda - oh believe me. I have plenty to say. I'm just waiting for some sucker to take the debate in which is unwinnable. I'm not stupid. I do know how to truly "bait" people you know. But right now, I need some sleep regardless. And if you were to have watched the videos, you would find that you have no argument to put forth against them at any rate because they are a lot more intelligent than you.
"I think its inappropriate and amateurish for you to try to circumvent this by posting multiple videos in excess of 1 min in total length" Well I---don't---care what you think. I'm not here to please you. If you don't like it, leave. See, I can use rock solid evidence whereas you can't. And its just too bad that YOU don't like it. And if YOU don't like it, that's NOT my problem, that's yours.
Oh I get it, so typing up quotes from the videos or elsewhere would be perfectly acceptable to you - correct? In which would take up far more than 10,000 characters, beyond the limits of these debates. Oh I get it also, its perfectly OK to post websites which go on and on and on and on for pages and pages and never get to-the-point until oh say p[age 6 in which cased you the creator of a debate is PERFECTLY fine with - correct?
Oh and I get it also... its perfectly OK that YOUR pathetic bible in which your god would not use as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible, that perfectly OK to use with its thousands of pages every---single---time - correct?
Yeah right. How perfectly hypocritical and contradictory you are.
Go back to your teeny bopper noodle of a moldy diaper brain, learn that 2 + 2 does not = 5, first prove that god exists, because nobody else has, and play tiddly winks with a stool pigeon and debating school with a chalkboard.
Posted by dukeofpanda 3 years ago
dukeofpanda
I would debate you if you didn't rely too heavily on videos to do your arguing for you. You gave very little of your own explanation as to the content of the videos as well. Look, I teach debate to high school students and if my students attempted to do this in class I would fail them. Part of the reason there is a character limit is to attempt curtail the amount of info you pack into an argument. I think its inappropriate and amateurish for you to try to circumvent this by posting multiple videos in excess of 1 min in total length and then stipulate that anyone who wishes to enter the debate should watch them by insinuating that they are stupid if they don't.

Go back to school and learn how to debate
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Then you follow my rules and you know what they are. And its time for my beddy bye at any rate. Me wakie wakie in a day.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
I'll debate you.