backwardseden
mandorangerwolf777

god hates children

backwardseden has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

Children watching violence on tv, Bad. Children in church seeing a lifelike grotesque statue of a crucified man, Good. Makes sense? - David Blickstein

Your job in this debate is to prove that god loves children. Saying that god does, Is not enough and is not the same thing and you cannot in any possible way prove otherwise as you have no evidence.

There are at least 30+ verses in the bible where god shows his hatred and evil towards children in which most of them will be presented throughout this debate. Many of them have had to be edited out because DDO would not take them because they are so hideously violent and filled with hate and rape and mothers guts being ripped open. However they are well represented in the videos below. The question is "why"? I'll tell you why. . . Its because god is a sadistic pig, A self righteous crybaby who loves to watch pain and suffering on the lowest of low, Which happens to be children, Because he places himself above all else, Thus being a superior extremely selfish egotist that he knowingly is. Oh btw, This is only in text form because there's actually no proof, Thank god, That this god even exists. And only an amazingly stupid and or incredibly naive idiot would use text form, The worst form of communication possible.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=2zYG_fJLjBg&t=15s%A0 - god hates children
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5kQTIX7NRE4 - Atheist debates get em while they’re young

Before you witness the verses, Did you watch the videos which graphically depicts only SOME of the verses as tragic and as horrific as they are which include babies and children being raped, There's pregnant mothers wombs being ripped open (abortions), Babies and children dying by the swords, Babies being dashed against the rocks etc? If not then you have no excuse for saying "there's no evidence" because it is so very typical of christians to completely ignore evidence ESPECIALLY when slapped in the face with it. Oh and btw, Don't tell me or anyone of merit who is especially sane that these verses are taken out of context, And that there is ANY KIND OF LOVE within them, Because then you would be required to prove it for each and every verse in which case you would not be able to justify your actions. If after you reading these verses and you do not think this is pain and suffering to its fullest extent, Something is seriously wrong with you.

Deuteronomy 2:34 "And we took all his cities at that time, And utterly destroyed the men, And the women, And the little ones, Of every city, We left none to remain:"

Leviticus 26:21-22 "And if ye walk contrary unto me, And will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, Which shall rob you of your children, And destroy your cattle, And make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate. " Rob you of your children?

1 Samuel 15:3 "3 Now go and smite Amalek, And utterly destroy all that they have, And spare them not; but slay both man and woman, Infant and suckling, Ox and sheep, Camel and a$$. "

Hosea 13:16 "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, And their women with child shall be ripped up. " Wow. Such a nice gentle caring god who is all warm and fuzzy inside. This book should clearly be read to children - correct?

2 Kings 15:16 "Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, And all that were therein, And the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, Therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up. "

Now do you think you should be put to death for cursing at your parents? Why ____? Why not ____? Or better yet should you follow these ridiculous laws at all? According to your fricken idiot bible you MUST! Well what if your parents abuse, Rape and torture you? Should they die?

* Exodus 21:17 "And he that curseth his father, Or his mother, Shall surely be put to death. "
* Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. "
* Mark 7:10 "For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, Let him die the death:"
* Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, Saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, Let him die the death. "
* Matthew 10:21 "And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, And the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, And cause them to be put to death. "
-----
A child, Age 6 for example who has stage 4 cancer, Does not know what is happening to him/ her. Their cries are not heard, That they are in constant pain unless they are given sedatives/ pain killers, That they are terrified, That they are in an unfamiliar place (a hospital of some kind as an example), And are not home unless it is special circumstance, That they really do not understand what suffering is, But those around them probably do, Etc etc etc.
Oh and btw, YOUR god put children in that position of suffering to begin with which is 100% pure evil and hate. YOUR god absolutely loves to knowingly suffer, Otherwise he would not create their situations for them to suffer.
And btw, I know that you know that you cannot contemplate suffering at all. Your precious jesus went through 12 hours, Tops, Of suffering. Some children go through decades of suffering. Your precious jesus had it easy. Now please do tell me what a child can possibly learn from suffering? Much less an adult? If you"ve answered nothing, You"ve answered correctly. -
-----
god knowingly creates children to be raped, Beaten and tortured at the hands of their abusers. . . Sometimes for decades. An example is daddy is sticking in his you know what inside of his daughter age 5 while punching her in the face twice per week for 15 years. To knowingly create children to suffer is 100% pure evil and hate at its finest. You can not get more evil than that with all the hate if you wanted to. Please DO NOT bring in the "Free Will" argument either because children DO NOT have the Free Will to escape from these monsters who commit these horrific acts. And god creates these children to suffer as well as these monsters to commit their unspeakable crimes to begin with. God must also love it, Otherwise he would create these horrific events. Please DO NOT invent the excuse that "its not god's fault". Well yeah it is. Otherwise, God is NOT in control of everything, Nor is he all knowing nor is he all powerful. Nor is god omnipotent. Nor does god care enough to not create these horrific acts. And the worst of the absolute worst is god is giving a greater value, A greater meaning to these monsters to commit these horrific acts while these children suffer at the hands of these savages who have no free will to SCREAM and get away from daddy. God IS hate and evil. Pure and simple. So invent better excuses please. Sure, Call me that I "hate" when it was just proven that YOUR god hates and nothing but. AND GOD MUST HAVE GIVEN THAT HATE TO ME AND ALL OF MANKIND. And yes, Absolutely 100% that includes YOU by gum! Wow. What a loving god huh? Pathetic, But typical smug christian ideal that doesn't work - ever - excuse on your part.
In other words, God truly hates children which is a truly "duh "situation. The bible proves this time and time again. Also notice how children do not get to say a single sentence in the bible? Not one. Its like having your mouth glued shut for your entire childhood. That's the worst form of child abuse there is - to be neglected and ignored. And the bible does it so well. Sure god and jesus have stated that they love children or whatever, But that's not the same thing. Not by a longshot. How would you like it if someone spoke for you for your entire childhood and you could not say a single word on your behalf? Well, You'd naturally hate it. Also the bible is surely incomplete because there are no voices of children, There are no children talking or singing, Or voices of them playing, When it is most assuredly required. How would you like it if you as an adult, Who worked so hard for your children, As well you should, And they should always be the center of your life, Were to find out that they were left out of your life? Well, Once again you'd naturally hate it. And that's exactly what the bible and god has done in leaving children completely out of "their" most supposed sacred book of history that is supposed to engulf everything that was known within their supposed surroundings up until that special moment in time, And yet it completely ignores and neglects children. Well good job for the men who wrote the bible. Not---toooo---bright.
-----
CONCLUSION:
Simply put, The god of the printed bible is a diseased sick infected lice ridden maggot.

dsjpk5 is disqualified from the voting procedures as he tries to pretend he's god and thus change the voting structure of who wins and loses here on DDO.
mandorangerwolf777

Con

Let me clarify that the topic we are debating is whether or not God hates children. It is not whether or not God exists.
I ask that you use decent grammar and sentence structure, Because this is a structured debate and should be treated as such.

Let me first discuss the verses you brought up.

Leviticus 26:21-22 "And if ye walk contrary unto me, And will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. I will also send wild beasts among you, Which shall rob you of your children, And destroy your cattle, And make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate. "

1 Samuel 15:3 "Now go and smite Amalek, And utterly destroy all that they have, And spare them not; but slay both man and woman, Infant and suckling, Ox and sheep, Camel and a$$. "

Hosea 13:16 "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, And their women with child shall be ripped up. "

You aren't so much taking these verses out of context as reading them wrong. The much of the old testament is written as a historical battle narrative. It is quite common for such stories to say "oh we killed every last living thing" when you mean "we beat them soundly. " It"s a literary device.

In addition, God loves holiness and purity and innocence. He is calling the Israelites to purge the land of the disgusting evil it already has " child sacrifice being one of the big things the Canaanites practiced. He is not telling them to specifically make sure they kill all of the innocent children.
Hosea is a prophecy. It should be read as one " literary devices and all.

I"m not saying no innocent children died in those times. They absolutely did " not just because of the Israelites and the Canaanites. But because they were pure and innocent they will have gone to eternal paradise in heaven.

Matthew 10:21 "And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, And the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, And cause them to be put to death. "

This verse, At least, I believe you have taken out of context. Mathew 10: 16-25 is talking about the persecution that will come on those that believe in Christ. God is not causing this persecution. Earlier in the section I mentioned " verse 16 " it says "Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. " This verse, Matthew 10:21, Reminds me of the holocaust. Children were spying on parents and turning them in to be killed for helping the Jewish people, And vice versa.

Also this one is most definitely taken out of context. If you read later, You see that

In the thirty-ninth year of Azariah king of Judah, Menahem son of Gadi became king of Israel, And he reigned in Samaria ten years. He did evil in the eyes of the Lord. During his entire reign he did not turn away from the sins of Jeroboam son of Nebat, Which he had caused Israel to commit.
2 Kings 15: 17-18

The other verses I will address later " I ran out of room.

And now your other comments:

"Wow. Such a nice gentle caring god who is all warm and fuzzy inside. This book should clearly be read to children - correct? "

The Bible is not a children"s book. It does have pretty gruesome scenes in it. People are mauled by bears, Stabbed, Crucified, And quartered. There is a great deal of the old testament that would horrify any decent person. The Bible"s " as a whole " lack suitability as a children"s book does not support your claim that God hates children, However.

"A child, Age 6 for example who has stage 4 cancer, Does not know what is happening to him/ her. Their cries are not heard, That they are in constant pain unless they are given sedatives/ pain killers. . . " "Oh and btw, YOUR god put children in that position of suffering to begin with. . . "

We suffer because we live in a broken world. The simple fact that God created a plan for our salvation (Jesus" death and resurrection) and a New Earth (Revelation 21: 1-4) where there will be no more mourning, Crying, Pain or death shows that he does not like the state of the world we live in now.

Why does he let it remain as it is, Then? Why does he not bring about paradise now?
2 Peter 3:9 - "The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, But is patient toward you, Not wishing that any should perish, But that all should reach repentance. "

Why does he not stop all of the evil in this world? Why does he not make us all do the right thing? Wouldn"t that be better for all the children who are to be born into this dark world?

I"m sure you have heard the concept of free will. Even an all-powerful God cannot make everyone always freely choose to do right. Sin is everywhere in this world, Because we chose to sin, Not because God makes us sin.

"To knowingly create children to suffer is 100% pure evil and hate at its finest. "

So are you saying that it would have been better for no one to exist? For there to be forever an endless void, With no joy or love or passion or growth simply because there is often suffering as well? From your argument, I get the feeling that you think that non-existence is the better option.
Whereas, Now, We have suffering for an infinitely short period of time compared to an eternity of perfection with God.

Please DO NOT bring in the "Free Will" argument either because children DO NOT have the Free Will to escape from these monsters who commit these horrific acts.

Oops, Already did. It is still a perfectly sound argument, However. The "monsters" have the free will to commit those horrific acts. The children suffer horribly because of them, Not because of God. Again, Even an all-powerful God cannot cause everyone to always freely choose to do good.

AND GOD MUST HAVE GIVEN THAT HATE TO ME AND ALL OF MANKIND

Indeed. Righteous anger. Any decent person hates murderers and rapists and torturers of any kind. To do it to innocent children is just another level of pure, Unadulterated evil.

Now please do tell me what a child can possibly learn from suffering? Much less an adult?

James 1:2 "Count it all joy, My brothers, When you meet trials of many kinds, For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. "

What can a child learn from suffering? A child who burns himself on a hot plate learns to be careful around stoves. Children who fall over and over again learn how to walk. Children who are allowed to learn and grow will suffer, And be all the better for it.

I realize the suffering you are talking about here is much more severe.

Also notice how children do not get to say a single sentence in the bible? Not one.

This has a pretty obvious answer. Children do not generally write books. Adults do. It"s no wonder that the adults write about what they saw and heard and experienced.

Now, We have many, Many verses about children in the Bible:

"At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Who, Then, Is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? "
He called a little child to him, And placed the child among them. And he said: "Truly I tell you, Unless you change and become like little children, You will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, Whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. "
" Matthew 18:1-5

Children are a heritage from the Lord, Offspring a reward from him.
" Psalm 127:3

Children"s children are a crown to the aged, And parents are the pride of their children.
" Proverbs 17:6

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. "
" Matthew 18:10

An argument started among the disciples as to which of them would be the greatest. Jesus, Knowing their thoughts, Took a little child and had him stand beside him. Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest. "
" Luke 9:46-47 (also Mark 9:35-37)

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
" James 1:27

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother"s womb. I praise you, For I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, My soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, When I was being made in secret, Intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, Every one of them, The days that were formed for me, When as yet there was none of them.
" Psalm 139 13-16

And then there is the one everyone knows, John 3:16.
For God so loved the world, That he gave his only Son, That whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Building off of that, We have Romans 3:23.
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, And are justified by his grace as a gift, "through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus "

If God loves those of us who consciously sin all the time, How much more will he love the pure and innocent?
backwardseden

Pro

"Let me clarify that the topic we are debating is whether or not God hates children. It is not whether or not God exists. "
Well actually its both. Because of 1. You cannot prove that your god exists. 2. No god would be stupid enough, Not for any reason, Not ever, To use text, Namely your bible, The worst form of communication possible TO A GOD. Its a double whammy. 3. So what do you have as evidence? Its really convoluted nothingness that"s all in print. 4. And with all the translation errors that any true god would know about, With all of its updates included, And no possible way to trace your bible back to the original because none exists, And with copies upon copies upon copies and dead languages upon dead languages, Again you have nothing but what is in print which is nothingness - so which translation do you choose from? 5. So DO NOT tell me I"m taking anything out of context when its verified over and over and over again by professionals that know better than you as I"ve done my research to verify true shocking results. 6. Again as stated DDO would not take certain truly shocking perverted verses as they are beyond sickening and disgusting.

"I ask that you use decent grammar and sentence structure, Because this is a structured debate and should be treated as such. " I will if and only if you show intelligence and education on this subject and you do not invent excuses and pretend that you know something/ have knowledge upon in which case you really don"t and thus make stuff up, And or lie about it.

All of the verses are pretty spot on as far as clearly, Without question showing your unproven god"s true PRINTED hatred for children in your bible. Now do you REALLY think I found them on my own? No! That"s an impossibility. I mean come on. I cannot pick up the bible, Thumb through it and say " Hey! Wow, This point blank is showing this unproven god, Wow what hatred is shows here towards children in this particular verse. " Considering that there are (and I just googled it) "There are 23, 145 verses in the Old Testament and 7, 957 verses in the New Testament. This gives a total of 31, 102 verses, Which is an average of a little more than 26 verses per chapter. " Now how am I going to spot ongoing to find a little more than 30 verses that show that your god truly hates children from among those 31, 102 verses? Um no. Professionals, Yes that"s plural, They accomplished this feat.

"You aren't so much taking these verses out of context as reading them wrong. " So that remark is automatically scratched. "The much of the old testament is written as a historical battle narrative. " That remark is, God I truly hate it when people state that. So what? You know when people state that, You know what it truly shows? It shows utter ignorance. What those verses are, They are your unproven god"s deliberate genocides for the simple reason that this maggot was jealous. Really? A supreme deity gets jealous? Its a hideous HUMAN baggage emotion along with anger, Evil, Wrath, Vengeance, Rage, Fury that your unproven god has freely admitted to in your bible. Human baggage emotions. And what"s worse is according to YOU, Is this unproven god of PRINT sent these baggage emotions down to man so in turn man could learn to hate. Great job unproven god of print only. Great job for you in worshiping this thing that you cannot even prove exists.

"It is quite common for such stories to say "oh we killed every last living thing" when you mean "we beat them soundly. " It"s a literary device. "
Whoa there. STOP! That was changed in your bible in translation errors. Indeed it is a literary device. So who had the right to change what was originally printed in your bible to make it "nicer"? Ah yes indeed, Do you really think a god would communicate two completely different tonal structures, And or verses? Since this takes place in your bible with each different translation and update and will continue to do as such. In other words, There"s no possible way any idiot god would not be able to foresee these fatal flaws and would ---never--- use text as a form of communication, Not ever, Not for any reason.

"In addition, God loves holiness and purity and innocence. " Really? A deliberate genocide after genocide after genocide after genocide and on and on is not in any possible way "God loves holiness and purity and innocence" So I guess this includes murdering babies, Children and pregnant mothers (abortions in which you supposed christians are supposed to be so against in which you unproven god is clearly not so that"s a supermassive hypocritical contradiction), Is "God loves holiness and purity and innocence" which included annihilating all life except for 2 of each species and 8 people in the great flood is "LOVE"? Yeah, Can you hear people SCREAMING as they are being blotted out and suffocated which included babies suckling on their mother's nipples, Children and pregnant mothers? That"s "LOVE"? How sick and diseased are you? And you somehow justify it. Wow. Well thankfully the great flood and all its stories and the ark never happened. Its all B. S.
Let"s continue. . .
"He is calling the Israelites to purge the land of the disgusting evil it already has " child sacrifice being one of the big things the Canaanites practiced. " Woah there. OK ENOUGH! Jeez. I mean come on here. Your unproven god of print commanded Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac. So what on earth are you squawking about as "evil"? According to YOU, Your unproven god invented evil with the creation of Lucifer/ satan, The devil in which was NOT NECESSARY but only on your god"s terms it was. So DO NOT talk to me about EVIL when your unproven god is entirely evil, Completely immoral and bankrupt.

Here"s something you pathetic so-called christians, And once again there"s no such a thing as a christian, Don"t get" Since the inception of your unproven god, There"s not been 50 years, Just 50 fricken years of peace, Not anywhere, Not at any time, Not during any time. If your unproven god truly cared about peace, Love, Harmony, Care, Kindness, Compassion, Then that"s what would occur throughout eternity here on earth. HE"S GOD! He can do whatever he wants! But nah. This thing you name god, Its more concerned about its traits in which it has freely admitted to evil, Anger, Wrath, Vengeance, Rage, Fury, Jealousy in which are human baggage emotions in which this supposed unproven god could have easily dumped long before man was rockin" in the cradle. Nah. So obviously it must enjoy all the hatred that comes along with those baggage emotions, Otherwise there would be eternal peace. PE-IR-OD.

This debate is now over. Dial me up when you can properly come up with a decent debate and not come up with excuses.
mandorangerwolf777

Con

Lets start from the beginning here.

"Well actually its both. "

No, No it is not. The topic of this debate is 'god hates children'. It does not matter for this debate whether or not he exists, Just whether or not he hates children.

"Again you have nothing but what is in print which is nothingness"

Where, Pray tell, Do we get history from if not words? Are you saying history is a myth, Just because the records are written?

"So DO NOT tell me I"m taking anything out of context when its verified over and over and over again by professionals that know better than you as I"ve done my research to verify true shocking results. "

Maybe they do. However, They are not having this debate with me and you are. It isn't enough to tell me there is evidence, You must present it.
Again, This is a debate.

Your comment on using decent sentence structure - I would hope that as a civilized person in a formal setting you could use English properly whether or not I am.

"All of the verses are pretty spot on as far as clearly, Without question showing your unproven god"s true PRINTED hatred for children in your bible. "

You haven't refuted my evidence, Just restated the same thing you did initially. I fail to see how that proves your point.

"Professionals, Yes that"s plural, They accomplished this feat. "
Then present their evidence for this debate.

"Whoa there. STOP! That was changed in your bible in translation errors. "
Again you claim, But do not give proof. Tell me what the original translations said, Then, And how it was changed, And cite your resources.

"There"s not been 50 years, Just 50 fricken years of peace, Not anywhere, Not at any time, Not during any time. If your unproven god truly cared about peace, Love, Harmony, Care, Kindness, Compassion, Then that"s what would occur throughout eternity here on earth. HE"S GOD! He can do whatever he wants! "

Yes. He can do whatever he wants. He chose to give us free will, And because of that free will we have wars and murder and so many other horrible things. That is not proof that he doesn't love us. Because he does /not/ enjoy all of the bad stuff in this world, He provided a way for us to have eternal peace.

John 3:16.

If God loves those of us who consciously sin all the time, How much more will he love the children, Who are pure and innocent?
Posted by backwardseden 4 days ago
backwardseden
@kwagga_la - Didn't read it. You had your chance. You blew it when you stated, "when in fact you only care about the children that you can use as an example to justify your world view. " you f--king piece if s--t.
Posted by kwagga_la 5 days ago
kwagga_la
@waywaybackwards If you debate or argue with someone you should do so against what the person says or believe. Telling me everyone else believe this or that is absurd. I don"t believe it so it"s not applicable. It seems you want to argue only against those you feel you have a good point against. When someone comes up with something different you are flabbergasted.

The rest is not rebuttals to anything I have said, It"s just hot air so here goes:

You stinky toe, You sloppy sock, You saggay waggy, You soggy loggy brain, You blankety blank blank, You dud, You misfired pistol, You peanut without the butter, You lumberjack " looking for the jack and last but not the least, You coke without the e.
Posted by backwardseden 5 days ago
backwardseden
"Seems I have to spell it out for you. " You can't because you are unqualified and unquantified. As stated. But I guess you must think you are better than EVERYONE else - right snookums in the glass window all dressed up with fetus makeup projectiles trying to pretend he's a famous jack-in-the-pachisi chair?

"My answer to your question was that your question is nonsensical" That's because of 1. You can ---never--- admit you are wrong/ infallible and that you are right/ correct on every single thing there is. 2. Or you cannot grasp/ comprehend/ understand the question because your anal forked tongue will not allow your soft tissued discharged soggy brain matter to do as such. 3. Or You genuinely have no answer. 4. You have no f--king idea as to how to say "I don't know".
"God creates children when it"s humans who procreate" So according to you and you only except for perhaps 10, 000 others in the world is that humans MUST have power over your unproven god.
"Who cares if most create children out of love? " True. Has nothing to do with these posts because if only ONE, Just ONE person is harmed for any reason, Which is something that your micron infidel tinker toy brain does not get and or understand, Whereas that number is in the millions per year, In which is created by your knowing god in which you cannot even prove exists, That far far far too many. AND YOUR god knowingly harms them according to your bible. Thankfully you cannot prove your god exists.
"more people have been killed in the name of god than for any other reason. " George Carin. He's right.

"when in fact you only care about the children that you can use as an example to justify your world view. "
You and your unproven god gives you permission to hate and use children. Again, You have no idea, None as to what true suffering is. According to your fricken s--t of a bible which is such B. S. , Your unproven god 100% shows what true suffering is especially unto children. We're done. Bye.
Posted by backwardseden 5 days ago
backwardseden
@volcanicashes - Eggactly. I often use my language. Does it show? Now "clooege" was a miss-steak on my part. "Edumacation" is my own little tiger that I've used for years. Grammarly does something really weird that does not affect the direct word and instead place a red line elsewhere si in a sense I have no idea if I've mispilled the wurd or not.

But yep, Written word, Especially if it comes from a supposed god is a terrible way to get its point across. Your examples are true very good ones. There are others, Of course, As we both know. I'm waiting to see if mandorangerwolf777 can hopefully think of them, And or get them, In which case any god would easily be able to do and thus completely rule out text. Many thanx for your input. Sure! Keep it going if you'd like! It is appreciated. Please always tc and haveth thee fun!
Posted by backwardseden 5 days ago
backwardseden
@mandorangerwolf777 - Its not what I "think". Its what I know. I will give you 3 reasons why no god, Not ever, Not for any reason would ever use text, Namely your bible, As a form of communication, The worst form a communication possible TO A GOD. Now pay attention to that wording. It never says anything at all about fleshy humanoids using text as their use of communication now does it? Nope. It does say TO A GOD. Makes sense now? What was previously stated, It stands firm that there are at least 50 reasons why no god would ever use text as a form of communication, Not ever, Not for any reason, Namely your bible. Here's three easy ones. . . 1. There's at least 1, 000 supermassive hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies in your bible, Thus making it unreadable. All you need to do to find these contradictions and inconsistencies is to simply google "bible contradictions". 2. Of your bible, There's copies upon copies upon copies upon translations upon translations upon translations upon dead languages upon dead languages upon dead languages upon updates upon updates upon updates with absolutely no possibility to trace any of them back to any original because no original exists IN THE FIRST PLACE! So nobody, Not the pope, No minister, No priest, No pastor, No exceptions, None, Is misinterpreting. 3. Within these translations AND updates who's to say that whoever does these interpretations gets it right? Sure! Look up just how different the KJV is from the NLT and compare not only in its niceties but think about who in the hell has the right to not only change passages but change what the characters of what they say? Especially your god and christ? There's another problem. . . Within time language changes so more updates are required.
You REALLY don't think a true god would have foreseen this pile religious dogma for all 3 examples + a whole lot more and would NEVER use text? Now figure out what it would use as forms of communication in which are numerous?
Posted by Dr.Franklin 6 days ago
Dr.Franklin
YOU can't ACCESS DEBATES NOW nac
Posted by kwagga_la 1 week ago
kwagga_la
@backwardseden My mistake, I meant to say: Some socialist ATHEISTIC Asian countries still have the practice of holding family members responsible for the deeds of defectors, Or criticizers of the government to discourage people from doing so.
Posted by kwagga_la 1 week ago
kwagga_la
@backwardseden As a side note, Some socialist Asian countries still have the practice of holding family members responsible for the deeds of defectors, Or criticizers of the government.
Posted by kwagga_la 1 week ago
kwagga_la
@backwardseden The Old Testament was a different era than what we have today. You seem to be ignorant of history. Let me give you an example. In the old days they did not have large police forces, Tracking devices, ID"s, Bank cards that can be used to track people. So if someone committed some crime he could just disappear without a trace and never be caught. What they did was, Is to punish the family of the person who committed the crime. If you ran away, It was with the knowledge that your wife or children or husband would be held accountable. In this way people rather stayed and accepted the punishment than run away. This practice is not required any more in our modern civilizations where you can easily track someone down.

One more example. Homosexuality was outlawed when the nation of Israel was formed. Can you build a nation if the men are homosexual? In case you didn"t know, Men cannot procreate with men. If you were to try and build a nation the logical thing would be to have men and woman together and outlaw anything that can hinder the process. A gay life style is anti-social because it leads to the extinction of the species. Some might not like the fact that it works against nature and the survival of the species, But it is the truth.

So yes, You cannot judge what happened in the OT by our modern standards. Only a fool will try to do something like that.
Posted by kwagga_la 1 week ago
kwagga_la
@backwardseden PS. Can you give me the lotto number for the next draw? You seem to know an awful lot about me although you don"t know anything about me. Are you a prophet?