backwardseden
Speedrace

god persecutes gays, Blasphemers, Adulterers, Those that work on the sabbath, Don't worship him etc

Speedrace

backwardseden

Pro

Obviously the god of the bible is completely point blank immoral, Bankrupt and corrupt and should not be idolized, Bowed down to nor worshiped for undeniable and distinct reasons that are irrefutable.
Here is a test for YOUR morality to see where YOU stand with YOUR god with how he believes from what is stated directly from the bible and or torah. It is a simple "yes" or "no" response. Right now there will only be asked a 6 questions from the OT as this round only specifically deals with the threat of death. In other rounds, Should this debate get that far, A LOT more terrifying subjects will be asked of you and where you stand in accordance with your god. Oh believe me, The NT is much worse.

* Do you think you should be put to death just because you blaspheme? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Leviticus 24:16 "And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, He shall surely be put to death, And all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, As he that is born in the land, When he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, Shall be put to death. "
* Do you think you should die if you work on the sabbath? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Exodus 31:14 "Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, That soul shall be cut off from among his people. ", Numbers 15: 32-36 " And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. 33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, And unto all the congregation. 34 And they put him in ward, Because it was not declared what should be done to him. 35 And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp. 36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, And stoned him with stones, And he died; as the Lord commanded Moses. " Notice jesus worked on the sabbath, He was not put to death. Strange? That supposed "law" that christians use is in ill effect and does not work.
* Do you think you should die for merely cursing at your parents? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Exodus 21:17 "And he that curseth his father, Or his mother, Shall surely be put to death. , Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. ", Mark 7:10 "For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, Let him die the death:, Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, Saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, Let him die the death. "
* Do you think you should die if you commit adultery? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Leviticus 20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, Even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, The adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. "
* Do you think you should die if you are a homosexual? Y___? N____? Your god thinks so. Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. "
* Do you think you should die if you worship other gods? Y____? N____? Your god thinks so. Deuteronomy 13: 9-10 "9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, And afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, That he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, Which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, From the house of bondage. " AND 17: 2-5 "2 If there be found among you, Within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, Man or woman, That hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, In transgressing his covenant, 3 And hath gone and served other gods, And worshipped them, Either the sun, Or moon, Or any of the host of heaven, Which I have not commanded; 4 And it be told thee, And thou hast heard of it, And enquired diligently, And, Behold, It be true, And the thing certain, That such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, Which have committed that wicked thing, Unto thy gates, Even that man or that woman, And shalt stone them with stones, Till they die. "
These plus many more completely absurd examples show how completely inane and insane this biblical god is, As well as completely immoral. Yet no one can even prove he even exists. Wow even worse is how many of the examples that are listed above are taken directly from the 10 commandments THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD FOLLOW? What's worse is this so-called god would never use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible.
Simply put, If you answer "yes" to ---any--- of the questions, It means you are totally bankrupt, Corrupt, And immoral, Just like your unproved god clearly is in your shallow mind and you need not respond as everybody who is sensible and intelligent knows where you stand as every single response absolutely requires a "no" response, No exceptions, None.
So if you have responded with a "no" response to all of the questions, Congratulations, This means you are moral and sane and not bullied by a horrific god that you cannot even prove even exists. Since you have reached this far with answering "no" to all of the questions, Then it is also quite simple and it means that you disobey your the direct rules, Laws and actions of your god. So then the next question needs to be asked is where do you think you stand with YOUR god? Then the next question needs to be asked, Which is the most important one of all "why do you believe? " With the follow-up question "why 'should' you believe since your god is in no possible way moral? "
Speedrace

Con

I am easily confused by such long passages, So I will outline your argument so I can respond to it. Please let me know if I have anything wrong.

Your argument:

That God is immoral
God persecutes anyone and everyone based on certain unreachable standards that he set
That God does not exist
That God should not be followed
That God doesn't communicate through texts? (I'd never heard this argument before until I discovered this website today)

Ignoring the fact that these arguments are paradoxical (how can a God that doesn't exist be immoral? ), This is completely wrong because you have taken the Bible completely out of context. The argument that God is immoral is based on your other arguments, So I will save that one until the end.

And before I continue, Because this is not a debate on God's existence, I will argue as if we have both assumed that God does exist. As I already said, How can someone who does not exist be immoral?

To start, Let me address what you said about God persecuting those who do not follow his laws.

John 3:16 is probably the most well-known scripture beyond Genesis 1:1. It says:
"For God so loved the world, That he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth on him should not perish, But have eternal life. "

This characterizes a God who loves the people that He created. However, In your argument, You constantly characterize God as this evil person who destroys people, For fun perhaps. How can such a loving God who made the entire world be evil? This is akin to a parent who takes away their child's privileges or tells them they cannot go somewhere, Perhaps because they did not do their chores or for some other reason. Does that parent find joy in giving their children punishment? Of course not, Assuming that this is a sane and moral person. Likewise, God does not find joy in punishing his children, His creation.

However, Of course, The big difference is the penalty, Which is death in the examples you have given. The cool thing for you is, You're right! The Bible does say all of those things, Plus more, Specifically 613 commandments that everyone must follow. And the penalty for all of them is death. So the question follows: why are we alive? For example, One obvious law is to not lie. Well, I certainly have lied. Then why am I not dead? The truth is that everyone has broken the law, Whether they realize it or not. If the principles you outlined are true, Then our ancestors would have died long ago and we would not be here arguing today. But here we are. Eventually, We will all die, But in the Bible, The punishment was specifically death in the spirit, Or disconnection from God and sentencing to hell.

So what was the purpose of the law if God loves us and cares for us? Well, Just look at Romans 7:7, Which says
"What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, 'You shall not covet. , '"

The law was an outline of those things that God would have us do. Just like this scripture says, How could we possibly know the difference between good and evil if it was not outlined in the law? However, It is obvious that no one can keep all of the law, So why were we given it? Well, Galatians 2:16 says: "Yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, So we also have believed in Christ Jesus, In order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, Because by works of the law no one will be justified. "

The law let us know just how imperfect we are in God's eyes, And how we could never measure up to his standards. That is exactly why he gave us Jesus. When God judges Christians, He looks at Jesus, Not the works and sins that we have committed. The reason people can and do go to hell is that they refuse Jesus. After that, They are judged on themselves, And as I have already said, We all have sinned, Meaning that they go to hell because of the things they themselves have done.

Romans 6:23:
"For the wages of sin is death, But the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. "

*Now before I continue, I would like to say that the following is my own understanding of this, Which is constantly changing. I do not speak for all Christians or for God when I say the following. *

God's endgame, Or as far as he has told us, Is for everyone to go to heaven. Even non-believers know this. However, How is God supposed to have a perfect place with no tears if he lets in sinners? He has made it perfectly clear that those who don't accept Jesus go to hell, And those who do will go to heaven. Why would anyone who knows this refuse that deal? One of the few things God cannot do is control the wills of the people he creates. He cannot force anyone to stop sinning unless they willingly allow him to, And so anyone who does not do so cannot be allowed to disturb his place.

Your main argument is that He is immoral. The main thing you do, However, Is respond to the loving, Caring God that Christians talk about all the time. You hold Him to that standard as you argue, While also treating Him like a human. The truth is, Ethical standards are not universal, But they are set in stone for God. He knows what is best for us, And He has outlined that. God is not human, And He does not waver.

Numbers 23:19:
"God is not human, That he should lie, Not a human being, That he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? "

One mistake you make is thinking that God is pure love, And while he is, He is more than just that. Deuteronomy 4:24 says:
"For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, A jealous God. "

This is just one other of many aspects of God's character. One cannot argue as if God is human, And one cannot argue as if God is only love. You argue from the perspective of a human, Which you are, And that is all you know. You nor I could possibly ever argue from the perspective of God, And so we must rely on His Word as the next best thing.

And yes, I said no to all of those questions. But then again, If my parents were to ask me if I should be punished for forgetting to take out the trash, Of course I would say no! So to conclude, No, God is not immoral, And most non-believers such as yourself have a skewed vision of who he is. I do not blame you, Of course, Because, Unfortunately, Many churches and Christians who really know nothing about their faith claim to offer the truth, When all they really have is religion that was taken out of context.

As to whether God exists, Or to why he doesn't use texts (a very strange argument), I will not respond to them simply because God can neither be moral nor immoral if he does not exist. The same goes for any arguments for or against the LGBTQ+ community. I will, However, If you decide to expand on either of them, But I would prefer to keep this debate to one topic.
backwardseden

Pro

"As to whether God exists, Or to why he doesn't use texts (a very strange argument), I will not respond to them simply because God can neither be moral nor immoral if he does not exist. " So then by stating this, It simply means that you do not have the ability to think, Rationalize, Reason, Use common sense, Nor use logic on your own. Its also clear that your god, In which you believe in, Also does not have these abilities.

"I am easily confused by such long passages, " THEN WHY DO YOU BELIEVE? Yeah. There"s absolutely no reason why you should since this is ---especially--- true. "So I will outline your argument so I can respond to it. Please let me know if I have anything wrong. " Oh there"s plenty wrong right off the bat. The questions are simple "yes" or "no" questions. They are not that hard to follow in which you utterly failed miserably thus you MUST think that YOUR god is completely immoral because YOU cannot possibly believe and state "yes" to any of the questions. Because YOU are better than that and YOU know it. AND ONLY a completely immoral, Bankrupt and corrupt thing like a whatever god as proved by the verses demanding death for god"s sake if you were to break any of those pigeon toed rules would demand such a horrifying thing. Again YOU are much better than this. So is the entire human race.

"That God doesn't communicate through texts? (I'd never heard this argument before until I discovered this website today)" No. Wrong. That god would not, Not for any reason, Not ever, Use text, Namely your bible, As a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible.
There are at least 50 reasons why this is true. Let"s see if you can give yourself the credit that you rightly deserve and think of 5 of those reasons why your god would never use text, The worst form of communication possible.

"Ignoring the fact that these arguments are paradoxical (how can a God that doesn't exist be immoral? ), " That"s an ignorant comment. So let"s pretend that it does not exist. And let"s go with billions of people believe that the storybook god of the bible most certainly does exist and they use the very teachings, Like deliberate homicide genocide time after time after time to especially create their own specific genocide, Naturally in the name of this god time after time after time etc etc etc" Oh yeah, A belief does indeed have merit even if there is no proof for its existence and always will.

One thing" DO NOT EVER tell me that I"ve taken YOUR bible out of context when you have no idea, None, As to what you are talking about. Especially when I only ask 6 simpleton "yes" or "no" questions in which there"s only 2 ways to interpret them. That"s either "yes" or "no" for each.

You"re right, Its not a debate on YOUR god"s existence. What it is, As clearly stated "Here is a test for YOUR morality to see where YOU stand with YOUR god with how he believes from what is stated directly from the bible and or torah. " It is nothing more or less. Yet you with your gibberish, You try to turn it into something else in which I most certainly will not deal with under any circumstance. So if what you say continues to fall off track, I will end the RD and that will be that and you can go from there, Respond if you like, And I can see where it goes from there, If anywhere. But make no mistake, I"m in control of this debate, You are not and you cannot take control of it. I"m far too smart for that.

"To start, Let me address what you said about God"" I didn"t say anything about god in the verses represented in RD1, Your god did. Who are you to go against his laws if you believe in this superior ego god complex in which your bible is entirely about and nothing but?

"John 3:16 is probably the most well-known scripture beyond Genesis 1:1. It says: "For God so loved the world, That he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth on him should not perish, But have eternal life. "" Has nothing to do with anything as christ was a false prophet. However, That"s one of the main reasons why the NT is far sicker, Demented, Dispositioned, Diseased, And a lot more f--ked upped BY FAR than the OT.
Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hong Xiuquan, ALL serial killers, ALL rapists, ALL pedophiles, ALL gangbangers, ALL torturers, Etc etc etc what that verse is saying unto them if they suddenly believeth in this christ storybook character, Then they are guaranteed a spot in this mythical heaven of YOURS. That"s according to YOU and YOU bible and its printed gibberish. Now me and the billions on others who have the common sense to ---never--- believe in this white trash christ, Who has never done anything wrong except for peeing on our own toilet seat occasionally, We are all to be eternally damned. This IS according to YOU and YOUR bible. Goodie for us who can think, Rationalize, Reason, Use common sense, Use logic because YOU, YOUR fake combustible god cannot.

You really want to be stupid enough and get into proving YOUR christ sneezerag is false? OK. Pay attention closely:
*Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. "
*Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withereth, The flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. "
*2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, And is profitable for doctrine, For reproof, For correction, For instruction in righteousness:"
*Psalm 19:7 "The law of the Lord is perfect, Converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, Making wise the simple. "
*Psalm 119:160 "Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. "
* James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, And cometh down from the Father of lights, With whom is no variableness, Neither shadow of turning. "
In other words god"s word is PERFECT. It cannot be changed by anyone or anything. Christ, Being the lowly drab that he supposedly was in which like god who in which nobody can even prove has ever existed could---not---change---god"s---laws---because---god"s---word---is---PERFECT---and---cannot---be---changed. Got it?

More proof?
Watch these vidies. But I know yah won't because yah are a true coward that cannot handle any kind of true evidence when its slapped across your face.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=6lqC8fvIspY - jesus wasn"t jesus (Aron Ra) #1
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=KXAGpCTiGlQ - The True Core of the jesus Myth (Christopher Hitchens) #2
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=apS_679ru50 - Did jesus Exist? #3
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=9AzwJ9d4i1g - Why christianity is Unreasonable (Richard Carrier) #4
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=x-slAgzJmdU - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus? #5
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=AJMd5UiTeys - Biggest Lie - The fourth gospel #6 ("The first striking revision in the 4th gospel is that the ministry of jesus has ballooned out from from one year to three. The writers not only make a reference not only from one but to three distinct passover festivals. Now was this just a tradition that some early christians held to a three year ministry and others to a one year ministry? Can anyone honestly maintain that whole dialogues could be remembered word for word for many decades and yet believers have no common agreement whether these words were said during one year or during three years? ") Um duh. Do you REALLY THINK jesus existed?
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=lDpEeHD54Mo&t=1397s - The Gospel According to Carrier #7 (Richard Carrier states jesus may have possibly existed, But scrap all the mythology)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=O5AordEPtok - Proving the Historicity of Jesus? Tracie and David #8
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=hmKTUOzXRkI&t=188s - Stephanie Thomason vs Matt Dillahunty, Or how not to debate an Atheist! #9 (skip to the 7:00 mark! ) Oh this one is good and Pro is the caller with his furry tongue.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=NAqEmYJcXX8 - What did jesus do for you? #110

More proof?
John 5: 16-18 "16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, And sought to slay him, Because he had done these things on the sabbath day. 17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, And I work. 18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, Because he not only had broken the sabbath, But said also that God was his Father, Making himself equal with God. "
Many problems with those verses. 1. 17 So according to jesus, His father, Namely god works on the sabbath. 2. There"s a 0% chance that god is going to work on the sabbath, NOT ever. So either 3. Jesus flat out lied thus proving that he is false, The entire NT is false and christianity is false or 4. These verses are misprints in which is the most likely of probabilities in which is supposed to be a perfect book. 5. The entire OT is false which there"s a 0% chance of that if you believe in god as once again there"s no chance god would ---ever--- work on the sabbath. 6. 18 Notice how jesus himself appoints himself to be equal with god. 7. Where did jesus get permission from god to do this? 8. Wow. What an egotist. 9. No need to worry. The entire bible screams of god"s superior ego god complex. That"s what the bible is entirely about and nothing else. 10. There"s no proof whatsoever that god and jesus has ---ever--- existed.

Now that it has been proven unto you that your christ was clearly a false messiah, And probably didn"t even exist" christianity is false, The NT is false, Christ is false. Those 3 subjects are now dead. If you wish to talk about more immoralities of the NT, That"s possible, But first yah gotta answer the 6 questions as asked in RD1 and be honest about them. Oh and btw, I 100% will know if you are lying. Have fun.
Speedrace

Con

You:
"So then by stating this, It simply means that you do not have the ability to think, Rationalize, Reason, Use common sense, Nor use logic on your own. Its also clear that your god, In which you believe in, Also does not have these abilities. "

Me:
Can you please explain how what I said means I do not have the ability to think, Rationalize, Reason, Use common sense, Or use logic on my own? I said, "As to whether God exists, Or to why he doesn't use texts (a very strange argument), I will not respond to them simply because God can neither be moral nor immoral if he does not exist. "
This is quite obviously an example of thinking and rationalizing.

You:
"'I am easily confused by such long passages, ' THEN WHY DO YOU BELIEVE? Yeah. There's absolutely no reason why you should since this is ---especially--- true. "

Me:
When I said I am easily confused by such long passages, I was referring to the long passage that you typed out. This has absolutely nothing to do with my reasoning for believing in God.

You:
"'So I will outline your argument so I can respond to it. Please let me know if I have anything wrong. ' Oh there's plenty wrong right off the bat. The questions are simple "yes" or "no" questions. They are not that hard to follow in which you utterly failed miserably thus you MUST think that YOUR god is completely immoral because YOU cannot possibly believe and state "yes" to any of the questions. Because YOU are better than that and YOU know it. AND ONLY a completely immoral, Bankrupt and corrupt thing like a whatever god as proved by the verses demanding death for god"s sake if you were to break any of those pigeon toed rules would demand such a horrifying thing. Again YOU are much better than this. So is the entire human race. "

Me:
I did answer these six questions, I said: "I said no to all of those questions. " If you actually took the time to read my argument, You would have known that. Besides this, I went into detail about why God's laws are not immoral. Please respond to that.

You:
"'That God doesn't communicate through texts? (I'd never heard this argument before until I discovered this website today)'No. Wrong. That god would not, Not for any reason, Not ever, Use text, Namely your bible, As a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible.
There are at least 50 reasons why this is true. Let"s see if you can give yourself the credit that you rightly deserve and think of 5 of those reasons why your god would never use text, The worst form of communication possible. "

Me:
You said "No. Wrong. " What is wrong here? All I said is what you said, Which is that God doesn't communicate through texts. At the end of my argument, I said that I would not respond to this because it makes no sense. For one, You never said why text is the worst form of communication possible. Please elaborate and I will respond.

You:
"'Ignoring the fact that these arguments are paradoxical (how can a God that doesn't exist be immoral? ), ' That's an ignorant comment. So let"s pretend that it does not exist. And let's go with billions of people believe that the storybook god of the bible most certainly does exist and they use the very teachings, Like deliberate homicide genocide time after time after time to especially create their own specific genocide, Naturally in the name of this god time after time after time etc etc etc" Oh yeah, A belief does indeed have merit even if there is no proof for its existence and always will. "

Me:
Asking how a God that doesn't exist could be immoral is ignorant? That's like saying that if I said that food that hasn't been cooked yet doesn't smell good, You said I was dumb. I was simply stating facts.

You:
DO NOT EVER tell me that I"ve taken YOUR bible out of context when you have no idea, None, As to what you are talking about. Especially when I only ask 6 simpleton "yes" or "no" questions in which there"s only 2 ways to interpret them. That"s either "yes" or "no" for each.

Me:
I find how you think that taking the bible out of context is some form of insult amusing. I will say it again: You took the Bible out of context. I went into a lot of detail about this, So please respond to it. As you just said, It is my Bible, So I obviously know more about it than you do. Also, As I have already said, I did respond to those questions. Please scroll up to see what I said.

You:
"You"re right, Its not a debate on YOUR god"s existence. What it is, As clearly stated "Here is a test for YOUR morality to see where YOU stand with YOUR god with how he believes from what is stated directly from the bible and or torah. " It is nothing more or less. Yet you with your gibberish, You try to turn it into something else in which I most certainly will not deal with under any circumstance. So if what you say continues to fall off track, I will end the RD and that will be that and you can go from there, Respond if you like, And I can see where it goes from there, If anywhere. But make no mistake, I"m in control of this debate, You are not and you cannot take control of it. I"m far too smart for that. :

Me:
First, I did respond to those questions, And this is my third time saying so. Please scroll up to see what I said. Second, You say I fall off track, Yet you are the one wasting time with ad hoc fallacy calling me a "true coward. "

Also, You say you're too smart to let me take control of the debate. Sorry to break it to you, But your 5. 13% win ratio says otherwise.

You:

Me:
You called God "inane and insane, " and a lot of other stuff. Also, Who ever said that I am going against his laws? You clearly did not read any of my responses.

You:
"Has nothing to do with anything as christ was a false prophet. . . Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hong Xiuquan, ALL serial killers, ALL rapists, ALL pedophiles, ALL gangbangers, ALL torturers, Etc etc etc what that verse is saying unto them if they suddenly believeth in this christ storybook character, Then they are guaranteed a spot in this mythical heaven of YOURS. "

Me:
Can you please provide evidence that Christ was a false prophet? And no, Nothing you have said already proves that, And neither does any of those videos. Also, Can you please point me to where the Bible guarantees a spot for serial killers and friends in heaven? Hint: it doesn't. And don't call me an ignorant coward again by 'ignoring the scriptures you already said, ' because not a single one of them says anything along those lines.

You:
"Now me and the billions on others who have the common sense to ---never--- believe in this white trash christ, Who has never done anything wrong except for peeing on our own toilet seat occasionally, We are all to be eternally damned.

Me:
You have done nothing wrong? You blaspheme the name of God and Jesus multiple times, And you insult me as well. Those are both sins in the Bible and qualify you for hell just as much as serial killing or any other crime that you previously named. However, I also responded to this, And you conveniently ignored it. And I'm the ignorant one?

You:
"You really want to be stupid enough and get into proving YOUR christ sneezerag is false? "

Me:
Can you please point me to where I said Jesus Christ is false? Also, Can you get a hold on the insults?

You:
I don't want to waste characters, But this is just your second-to-last paragraph.

Me:

John 5:13
"I do not do it in contempt of the law and the sabbath, But in obedience to one who, By making me whole, Has given me an undeniable proof that he is greater than either. He that could work such a miracle as to make me whole no doubt might give me such a command as to carry my bed; he that could overrule the powers of nature no doubt might overrule a positive law, Especially in an instance not of the essence of the law. He that was so kind as to make me whole would not be so unkind as to bid me do what is sinful. "" Christ, By curing another paralytic, Proved his power to forgive sin, Here to give law; if his pardons are valid, His edicts are so, And his miracles prove both.

https://www. Biblestudytools. Com/commentaries/matthew-henry-complete/john/5. Html

Jesus was not breaking the law by forgiving the man of his sins, As this clearly explains.

You:
". . . Yah gotta answer the 6 questions as asked in RD1 and be honest about them. Oh and btw, I 100% will know if you are lying. "

Me:
For the fourth time, I did answer them! If you somehow managed to miss everytime I said it except for this one, Please scroll up so that you can see my response.
Also, You said you "100% will know if [I am] lying. " So suddenly, You are omniscient? You can look beyond your computer screen into my heart? Newsflash: You can't.

Besides, The only situation in which I would be lying is if I said yes, In your mind. However, This makes everything you said before irrelevant, Because you said that if I say yes, I am completely immoral. But here, You just said it makes me a liar. Make up your mind please.

But backwardseden, Let's face the truth here. You are bigoted towards Christians, And nothing I can say will change that (unfortunately), And nothing you can say will change my mind or the mind of any other committed Christian who comes across your arguments. You don't care so much that you copied arguments from past debates! (And yes, I read some of your past debates).

However, You continue to debate Christianity, Despite having lost 74 times and only won 4 times out of 129 debates. If you truly believed that God did not exist, You would not waste your time trying to change anyone's mind who did, Because you have failed to do so.

I pray for you and hope that you eventually learn to not hate Christians, Even if you never agree with us.
backwardseden

Pro

Since you paid no attention to the videos, Which are evidence, Like the sloth that you are, Because you cannot handle any truth of any kind especially when its slapped in your face, And since you cannot pay any attention to your bible and thus cannot answer 6 simple questions of true 100% immorality as put forth unto you in RD1, This debate is over until you answer them. Oh and darn, Yeah, 4 of the 6 questions are from the 10 commandments. So DO NOT tell me I'm taking the 6 questions out of context when you have no idea, None, As how to interpret your bible in which your god, Once again (and this is becoming REALLY boring) would not be stupid enough to use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible. Duh. And you with your genie-us mind, Wow, You can't even think of one, Just one reason out of at least 50 reasons why your god would NEVER use text. Figure it out gumball in which you cannot even prove your god exists!
Speedrace

Con

Hello reader. As you can see, My opponent is erratic and refusing to answer any of my arguments. For that reason, I will talk to you from now on. I hope that you can see why I chose to do this.

First of all, I apologize that you have had to waste your time reading such gibberish. The good thing is that backwardseden does this for fun, Which you can see him admitting to here:

https://www. Debate. Org/debates/A-challenge-to-old-debaters/1/

This is proof that he is purposefully trying to get under my skin. The good thing is that, Now that I know this, It isn't working.

Now, I will address (for the sixth time) my opponent's questions. I specifically stated "I said no to all of those questions. " My opponent, For some reason, Ignores this even though it helps HIS POINT. Strange.

Next, He proceeds to say that I have not provided 50 reasons why God would not use text as a form of communication. He ignores one small detail. God not using text as a form of communication is HIS argument, Which means HE must come up with reasons for it.

He says that the debate is over until I answer the questions. Well, First of all, To my knowledge he cannot end the debate when he wants to. Second, I did answer the questions. That's it.

Now, I will simply reiterate my previous arguments because my opponent has decided not to give me anything more to respond to.

And to those of you wondering why I do not respond to the videos, It is because I do not have the time to watch ten videos and respond to every single one of them. If my opponent wants me to do so, He must provide a brief synopsis of each video that I can read so that I can quickly finish them (writing this argument takes me like 10 minutes, The videos would increase that to 30+ minutes).

Past Me:
"To start, Let me address what you said about God persecuting those who do not follow his laws.

'For God so loved the world, That he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth on him should not perish, But have eternal life. '

This characterizes a God who loves the people that He created. However, In your argument, You constantly characterize God as this evil person who destroys people, For fun perhaps. How can such a loving God who made the entire world be evil? This is akin to a parent who takes away their child's privileges or tells them they cannot go somewhere, Perhaps because they did not do their chores or for some other reason. Does that parent find joy in giving their children punishment? Of course not, Assuming that this is a sane and moral person. Likewise, God does not find joy in punishing his children, His creation. "

Me Now:
Here, I am saying that God does not want to punish his people, Just like parents do not want to punish their children.

Past Me:
"However, Of course, The big difference is the penalty, Which is death in the examples you have given. The cool thing for you is, You're right! The Bible does say all of those things, Plus more, Specifically 613 commandments that everyone must follow. And the penalty for all of them is death. So the question follows: why are we alive? For example, One obvious law is to not lie. Well, I certainly have lied. Then why am I not dead? The truth is that everyone has broken the law, Whether they realize it or not. If the principles you outlined are true, Then our ancestors would have died long ago and we would not be here arguing today. But here we are. Eventually, We will all die, But in the Bible, The punishment was specifically death in the spirit, Or disconnection from God and sentencing to hell. "

Me Now:
The penalty for breaking the law is death in the spirit and going to hell. However, This was under the old covenant. The new covenant was enacted as soon as Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Before, People had to make daily animal sacrifices to wash away their sins. Now, As soon as you accept Jesus, He washes away your past, Present, And future sins.

Hebrews 8:6-7
"Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, Since it is enacted on better promises. . . If that first covenant had been faultless, There would have been no occasion to look for a second. "

Past Me:
"So what was the purpose of the law if God loves us and cares for us? Well, Just look at Romans 7:7, Which says
'What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, 'You shall not covet. , '

The law was an outline of those things that God would have us do. Just like this scripture says, How could we possibly know the difference between good and evil if it was not outlined in the law? However, It is obvious that no one can keep all of the law, So why were we given it? Well, Galatians 2:16 says: 'Yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, So we also have believed in Christ Jesus, In order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, Because by works of the law no one will be justified. '

Romans 6:23:
'For the wages of sin is death, But the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. '"

Me Now:
The law showed everyone how they could not live up to God's standards, And how much they needed to humble themselves to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. He is the only one who can wash away all of our sins.

Past Me:
"*Now before I continue, I would like to say that the following is my own understanding of this, Which is constantly changing. I do not speak for all Christians or for God when I say the following. *

God's endgame, Or as far as he has told us, Is for everyone to go to heaven. Even non-believers know this. However, How is God supposed to have a perfect place with no tears if he lets in sinners? He has made it perfectly clear that those who don't accept Jesus go to hell, And those who do will go to heaven. Why would anyone who knows this refuse that deal? One of the few things God cannot do is control the wills of the people he creates. He cannot force anyone to stop sinning unless they willingly allow him to, And so anyone who does not do so cannot be allowed to disturb his place. "

Me Now:
God cannot allow sinners into heaven because then it would become just like earth. By accepting Jesus, You give God permission to one day take away your desire to sin completely.

Past Me:
"Your main argument is that He is immoral. The main thing you do, However, Is respond to the loving, Caring God that Christians talk about all the time. You hold Him to that standard as you argue, While also treating Him like a human. The truth is, Ethical standards are not universal, But they are set in stone for God. He knows what is best for us, And He has outlined that. God is not human, And He does not waver.

Numbers 23:19:
'God is not human, That he should lie, Not a human being, That he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? '

'For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, A jealous God. '

This is just one other of many aspects of God's character. One cannot argue as if God is human, And one cannot argue as if God is only love. You argue from the perspective of a human, Which you are, And that is all you know. You nor I could possibly ever argue from the perspective of God, And so we must rely on His Word as the next best thing. "

Me Now:
No one can argue against God as if he is human. No one can possibly comprehend his mind, So we must therefore use the Bible as our only interpretation of him.

Past Me:

Me Now:
Not much to comment on, It's the truth.

Now I will restate what I said at the end of my previous round.

*Readers can skip to the end for my conclusion*

backwardseden, Let's face the truth here. You are bigoted towards Christians, And nothing I can say will change that (unfortunately), And nothing you can say will change my mind or the mind of any other committed Christian who comes across your arguments. You don't care so much that you copied arguments from past debates! (And yes, I read some of your past debates).

*end*

So, As you can see, I have responded to my opponent to the best of my ability. Even if you do not agree with me, I hope that you see the logic I use. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
backwardseden

Pro

"However, You continue to debate Christianity, Despite having lost 74 times and only won 4 times out of 129 debates. If you truly believed that God did not exist, You would not waste your time trying to change anyone's mind who did, Because you have failed to do so. " Only a mind of blah blah black s--t have you any stool, Yes sir yes sir, 3 bags fool would say something that messiahic in his own mind and actually be forced to believe it by using preschool English seminars taught to him by himself while sleeping. Oh and I've been doing this for 43+ years.
Ah yes, My disguinshied opponent apocalypse did not even bother to check up on and see who the voter(s) were, Actually voter, Just one, Only one who is a true racist bigot who sits at home all day, Loves to vote and does nothing else. But wait you haven"t checked his records with over 2070 votes and over 5, 000 posts in the forum sections. So my debates are perfectly sound, Fine, Auto-tuned and don"t suffer from and beefy ole jerky with sugar on top that you wake up to and smell the black roses by your perch that you essentially breed on which is really made for kissy kissy poo poo Latin Lovers on hiatus from their wedding vows.

"The good thing is that backwardseden does this for fun, Which you can see him admitting to here:"
Well garsh there sparky with a X marks the splat bandana to cover up that horrific zit on his nose, Yah might want to reread that one then get back to your noodled brain. If you are this abominable and appalling at interpreting others, Then wow, You have a 0% chance in interpreting your bible.

This also explains a lot. It explains that you like soooooooo many here, Those that claim to be christians (its already been proven unto you that there is no such a thing as a christian, So there"s no need to get into that again), Here on DDO have no genuine friends or loved ones. None. A HUGE red flag. Genuine? Those that will go way way wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of their way in times of dire need and never ask you a single question. Those that would take a bullet for you, Die for you. I have 5, Yes 5 genuine friends like these because we don"t B. S. Each other with nonsensical bull whereas with you its part of your everyday life. You have no evidence for what you state or claim and people back off from crap without evidence. You did this to yourself. You deserve it. Its apparently what you want. And if it continues you will die alone.

Now let"s move on. "This is proof that he is purposefully trying to get under my skin. " Well well well well you got one right. I do use my insults, Especially when unintelligent barndoor owls who hoot on the day are especially uneducated really don"t know what they are talking about, Especially when its a subject that they think that they have knowledge upon and they really don"t, And yet they pretend that they do, And since they don"t, They invent excuses for it and WOW YOU DO THIS LIKE AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL RECEIVER homing in on arrogant stupidity by simply not knowing any better by twiddling his thumbtack lips at din din time. By the way, When intelligence and education is not available, And thus excuses hit for pretend time, This is how you lose your genuine friends and loved ones more often than not, So beware, As you have clearly done, It is within my right to belittle, Dehumanize, And humiliate you. Or I can walk away. This is something that is taught in college.
Btw, Climbing under people"s skin is one helluva great debating tactic and it works wonders. Trump, The worst president of all time is an absolute master at that. Though who would want to be as dry, As droll, And as furious, And as ANGRY, And as extremely self centered as he clearly is? I also know how to bait people extremely well. I DO NOT present all of my evidence right off the bat. I wait and see what a fool the opponent makes of himself first. And ab-so-lu-te-ly with stunning accuracy, You are the fool. I still haven"t presented immorality of the NT now have I except for one question.

Now let"s move on to the heart of this debate since my opponent"s persona has been proven defunct and artificial at best.

"I said no to all of those questions. " OK GREAT! The debate never got that far because his idiocies interfered. Now what does this mean? It means that he does no follow his god. I also put forth more questions in RD1 that well jeez, Where are the answers to them?

"Next, He proceeds to say that I have not provided 50 reasons why God would not use text" WRONG! Why is it that supposed christians as functionality cannot do something as simple as READING? Is that so hard? He might want to reread and check up on that.
Oh and btw, Missmedic who truly has a gift for words came up with stunning reasoning as to the why. It is irrefutable.
https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Extra-credit-Think-of-at-least-10-reasons-why-god-would-not-use-text-as-a-form-of-communication/1/

"He ignores one small detail. God not using text as a form of communication is HIS argument, " Oh really? Wow, The entire fricken bible, Mormon, Sorry, Moron, Is YOUR superior ego god complex and that is what your bible is entirely about. Remember when I talked about "baiting"? No you figure it out, You show some intelligence rather than being a preschooler Mutt and Jeff.

"Well, First of all, To my knowledge he cannot end the debate when he wants to. " Sure I can. Its my debate. Its not yours. You do not make the rules. "Second, I did answer the questions. " Actually you didn't.

"It is because I do not have the time to watch ten videos"" Understandable. NP. I get that. Then what do you do? You take 2 or 3 at a time and you respond to them. Or even 1, Wow. A Miracle has just taken place from inside of your hibernating mind. I"m not your mommy or your daddy that needs to feed your bottle every stinking day and change the moldy diapers that you"ve been wearing on your skullcap since birth. Um no, You just cannot handle ---any--- type of evidence no matter how truthful it is that slaps you in the face.

Oh here you go again being stupid. I guess I have to repeat what has been stated + a whole lot more.
AND you still have to prove that christ was the true savior in which case you have not done. Everything was pointed out to you as christ being false, And that"s according to your bible. So let"s repeat once again and this time I will add a few things"
Has nothing to do with anything as christ was a false prophet. However, That"s one of the main reasons why the NT is far sicker, Demented, Dispositioned, Diseased, And a lot more f--ked upped BY FAR than the OT.
Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hong Xiuquan, ALL serial killers, ALL rapists, ALL pedophiles, ALL gangbangers, ALL torturers, Etc etc etc what that verse is saying unto them if they suddenly believeth in this christ storybook character, Then they are guaranteed a spot in this mythical heaven of YOURS. That"s according to YOU and YOUR bible and its printed gibberish.

Here"s the added part" and since now that they have found christ, In spite of what they have done with all of their atrocities that they have committed, They according to you are heavenly saints and well deserving of a place in heaven. But you still have to prove that your christ was the true savior in which case he wasn"t.

Now me and the billions on others who have the common sense to ---never--- believe in this white trash christ, Who has never done anything wrong except for peeing on our own toilet seat occasionally, We are all to be eternally damned. This IS according to YOU and YOUR bible. Goodie for us who can think, Rationalize, Reason, Use common sense, Use logic because YOU, YOUR fake combustible god cannot.

More added stuff" well f--k you and your "beliefs" because that"s all they are, Are beliefs.

More added stuff" You know what? Suppose that there was someone who murdered his entire family, Chopped them up, Put them into an oil well, Got caught as just recently happened. . . He then later as his defense stated that he found christ. What do you think would happen to this person? Do you think that in any court in this country would ---ever--- let him go free? Oh but wait, YOU and your ridiculous truly childish brainwashed beliefs thinks so. Or do you think its likely that he"d be given a just sentence and given the electric chair and rightly fried as that sentencing hasn"t happened yet, But probably will at some later time.

"This characterizes a God who loves the people that He created. " OK even better! You know what that is? Take one lucky guess sparky since you think you know so so so much. That"s what is known as a "contradiction". Your bumbling babbling baby brained bible is filled with at least 1, 000 contradictions and inconsistencies thus making your bible unreadable. There are many websites that prove this. Simply google "bible contradictions". Wow. Well gosh, That"s 1 reason why your god would not use text as a form of communication.

"You constantly characterize God as this evil person who destroys people, " WRONG! Your god is NOT a person. Its a storybook character that people believe in, In which this belief causes hate. There is absolutely no disputing this. Your fraudulent christ is the most fought after figure in the history of the human race. AND your god "More people have been killed in the name of god than for any other reason. " George Carlin. He"s right. Sorry. I don"t believe in crap like that. You are forced to if you believe in your god.
I believe in love, Harmony, Care, Kindness, Peace. You are totally incapable of it as is your god.

I'm out of space.
Speedrace

Con

Hello reader,

I apologize that you had to go through all three of those posts! Only one more left and you will be free. Allow me to start again by responding to my opponent (although I will speak only to you).

"Only a mind of blah blah black s--t have you any stool, Yes sir yes sir, 3 bags fool"

So not only is he completely erratic, He's racist too!

"Oh and I've been doing this for 43+ years. "

Yes, And for 43+ years he has been losing. My opponent goes onto claim that it is because of one, Single voter, And yet, I have yet to discover an atheist who has experienced this same treatment. Reader, This is because it isn't true, Although you knew that!

"Yah might want to reread that one then get back to your noodled brain"

Here he refers to when I say that backwardseden bullies people for fun. This is is exact quote from that debate:

"I'm a bit of an arrogant sarcastic (I do love sarcasm just in case you haven't noticed). . . Myself and who. . . Knows where I come up with those insults? They just plop into my brain. There's never any harmful intent. I do hope you got a good laugh or two from them. "

See? And for those wondering about the ellipses, I added them to cut out any cussing because I would like to avoid losing points for cussing.

"Here on DDO have no genuine friends or loved ones. None. A HUGE red flag. Genuine? Those that will go way way wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of their way in times of dire need and never ask you a single question. Those that would take a bullet for you, Die for you. I have 5, Yes 5 genuine friends like these because we don"t B. S. Each other with nonsensical bull whereas with you its part of your everyday life. You have no evidence for what you state or claim and people back off from crap without evidence. You did this to yourself. You deserve it. Its apparently what you want. And if it continues you will die alone. "

My opponent is right, Here on debate. Org I have NO genuine friends or loved ones! That is because all of my genuine friends and loved ones are out here in the real world, As I'm sure yours are, Reader! Plus I literally joined the day before I posted this argument.

My opponent says I have no evidence, Yet I do, And it is all throughout my first argument. My opponent says that Christians will die alone, And yet my Christian family absolutely loves me, And I love them! So this is not true either.

"By the way, When intelligence and education is not available, And thus excuses hit for pretend time, This is how you lose your genuine friends and loved ones more often than not, So beware, As you have clearly done, It is within my right to belittle, Dehumanize, And humiliate you. Or I can walk away. This is something that is taught in college.
Btw, Climbing under people"s skin is one helluva great debating tactic and it works wonders. Trump, The worst president of all time is an absolute master at that. Though who would want to be as dry, As droll, And as furious, And as ANGRY, And as extremely self centered as he clearly is? I also know how to bait people extremely well. I DO NOT present all of my evidence right off the bat. "

LOL. Now reader, We can actually start to laugh. He says "It is within my right to belittle, Dehumanize, And humiliate you, " because he claims that I use excuses? HAHAHAHAHA! Yet we must kill all the Christians who belittle, Dehumanize, And humiliate atheists! This is just one huge example of my opponent's hypocrisy.

He says I use excuses, And proceeds to give no examples of my excuses.

Then he says "Btw, Climbing under people"s skin is one helluva great debating tactic and it works wonders. "

So here we go, My opponent himself admits to his faults. Convenient for me!

The only thing we agree on is that Trump is the worst president ever.

"'I said no to all of those questions. ' OK GREAT! The debate never got that far because his idiocies interfered. Now what does this mean? It means that he does no follow his god. I also put forth more questions in RD1 that well jeez, Where are the answers to them? "

My opponent says it is my fault that the debate never got that far, Yet I answered those questions back in round one. However, You, My diligent reader, Already know that! What he said is that I do not follow my God because I said no to those questions. This is competely wrong because those commandments are under the old covenant. Please refer back to my previous arguments if you did not see what I said (I do not want to waste characters copying/pasting them here).

As to those other questions, I will answer them here:

"where do you think you stand with YOUR god?
My God loves me and I love him.

"why do you believe? "
Because I have seen the proof and have decided that I want a relationship with Jesus Christ.

"why 'should' you believe since your god is in no possible way moral? "
My God is moral, Which is more reason for me to believe! I already disproved your argument that he is immoral in the first round.

"its already been proven unto you that there is no such a thing as a christian, So there"s no need to get into that again"

A Christian is someone who believes in God and Jesus Christ. That is like saying there is no such thing as Flat Earthers because the earth is round. And yet they exist, And so do Christians.

"Next, He proceeds to say that I have not provided 50 reasons why God would not use text" WRONG! Why is it that supposed christians as functionality cannot do something as simple as READING? Is that so hard? He might want to reread and check up on that. "

He says that what I said is wrong. So he is saying that I DID provide 50 reasons why God would not use text. However, Reader, We both know this is not true, As he said this multiple times in his previous arguments.

"Oh and btw, Missmedic who truly has a gift for words came up with stunning reasoning as to the why. It is irrefutable. "

This is what missmedic said:

"The bible imparts information not knowledge. The bible does not allow you to know god, It merely allows you to believe that you know god. A perfect god would not use information. A perfect god would give us knowledge. God can tell us anything we need to know, And if there are things we need to know, A perfectly good-god would tell us directly. Therefore evangelism is pointless, Merely a social exercise that feeds the ego of the evangelists. God doesn't need prophets such as Jesus, Muhammad, Or magical tricks such as the Resurrection, To tell the world what it wants the world to know. If it is good for us to know something, God would tell everyone instantly and clearly, Not via 3rd-party magical tricks and public relations stunts. "

The reason God does not do this is because then, Everyone would be forced to obey God and do what he says. However, He wants us to have free will, So he gives us the option to choose Christianity or not, And he gives us both the Bible, Nature itself, And Jesus as proof of his existence.

My opponent says this was irrefutable, Yet I just refuted it! Funny.

"Sure I can. Its my debate. Its not yours. You do not make the rules. "Second, I did answer the questions. " Actually you didn't. "

Well my opponent did not end the debate like he said he would, So obivously he cannot. Then he says that I didn't answer the questions, Even though he literally just said that I did answer the questions. And he says that I have contradictions?

"Understandable. NP. I get that. Then what do you do? You take 2 or 3 at a time and you respond to them. Or even 1, Wow. "

This is in response to when I said that I would not respond to the videos because I did not have the time to do so. I specifically stated that if he were to provide a synopsis of each one, I would, But until he does that, I cannot waste my time.

"AND you still have to prove that christ was the true savior in which case you have not done. Everything was pointed out to you as christ being false, "

This debate is not about whether Christ was the true savior or not, So I do not have to prove that. Instead, Reader, I am focusing on the actual debate topic. I already responded to everything he said after that.

"More added stuff" You know what? Suppose that there was someone who murdered his entire family, Chopped them up, Put them into an oil well, Got caught as just recently happened. . . He then later as his defense stated that he found christ. What do you think would happen to this person? Do you think that in any court in this country would ---ever--- let him go free? Oh but wait, YOU and your ridiculous truly childish brainwashed beliefs thinks so. "

He says that me and my fellow Christians think that criminals deserve to go free because they found Christ. This is NOT TRUE. Criminals deserve to receive their punishment, Whether they are Christians or not.

"You are forced to if you believe in your god.
I believe in love, Harmony, Care, Kindness, Peace. You are totally incapable of it as is your god. "

This is coming from the same guy who claimed to have the right to "belittle, Dehumanize, And humiliate" me, Simply because of my beliefs.

Readers, He does not believe that I am being forced to believe in God. If he did, Instead of insulting me, He would be trying to save me from the evil people holding a gun to my head. But he continues to insult me, So this is not true.

Reader, I have responded to the best of my ability. Only one more round of this my opponent's gibberish to go! I hope you will continue to read and vote for who you think won. And to backwardseden:

*end*

Thank you reader!
backwardseden

Pro

Oh well gosh am I gonna have sooooo much fun with a rat poison like you in this RD. But the problem here is that you are far too stupid to get it, You completely lack all morals, And you go into absolute denial, And you do not understand what anybody says to you which means that in no possible way, Can you understand you bible.

"I apologize that you had to go through all three of those posts! " Why not apologize for living? So tell me what"s your diaper run excuse for that?

"So not only is he completely erratic, He's racist too! " I"m very proud of being erratic, But its your storybook god who is racist bigoted pig who only chooses those that believe in him which he should choose everybody. OH BUT WAIT! You cannot even prove your god even exists!

"Yes, And for 43+ years he has been losing. " Never, Not once against christians. Take one lucky guess why oh great god of toxic waste? That"s right, Its because you cannot prove that your god nor christ has ever existed. You cannot prove that they were ever in any way moral either and they both in your storybook of unbelievability because once again no god would be stupid enough to use text, Not for any reason not when he can simply appear and talk to man, Every single person, No exceptions, None, Yep that"s one reason why your god would never use text out of at least 50 reasons in which your god would ---never choose text as a form a communication, The worst form of communication possible. Want a few more Splat the She-Ra Dog? Sure, Why not.

* In the Bishop"s bible, The one before the KJV, The word "Tyrant" was used I don"t know how many times (its at least 400 from what completed records show) and then in the KJV that was replaced by "King". WHAT? Tyrant and KIng are two different and totally apples and oranges with each having totally different meanings.
* In Isaiah 45:7 KJV "I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things. " In the NIV version its "I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, The Lord, Do all these things. " In the NLT its "I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, The Lord, Am the one who does these things. In the ESV "I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity;I am the Lord, Who does all these things. " The words "evil" and "disaster" and "bad" and "calamity" are completely 4 completely different words that have 0% of nothing to do with each other and completely change the meaning of the verses. With each different verse, The messages are completely different. The synonyms of each word don"t even match.
Yeppers examples like those happen again and again and again and again throughout your bible. Do you really think YOUR god would be STUPID enough to make mistakes like that, And or allow them to happen and thus ruin his "perfect" book and deliver false and obscene messages? Wow. Your god must be as unintelligent as you to not have figured those things out.

NOW SHUT YOUR YODELING GRUNGE BRAIN OFF!

Boring one vote thing again. Deadman walking are yah? Yep.

""I'm a bit of an arrogant sarcastic (I do love sarcasm just in case you haven't noticed). . . " Nothing wrong with that. I stand behind that. And I hope you get a good laugh at my insults also.

Here"s what I stated, And since you don"t understand what people say, Once again, It means you most certainly cannot understand your bible. "This also explains a lot. It explains that you like soooo many here, Those that claim to be christians (its already been proven unto you that there is no such a thing as a christian, So there"s no need to get into that again), Here on DDO have no genuine friends or loved ones. " Not too hard to understand. And no, Dildo breath, Real life especially since you do not understand what people say, There"s no possible way that you have genuine friends or loved ones that would die for you. Try flatly lying to someone else.
.
"My opponent says I have no evidence, Yet I do, " no sorry, You don"t. All you have is your bible. And as proved above, Your bible is urinated trash, Especially as evidence that not god would ---ever--- use as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible.
See here"s why you have no genuine friends or loved ones, None" "My opponent says that Christians will die alone, " no I said YOU will die alone. Would these people put themselves in front of bullets for you and never think twice? Now you think about that and you be honest because when you drastically misinterpret people and misinterpret them and cannot present ---any--- truthful evidence throughout your life, No---they---won"t.

Oh and btw, You"re dishonest with me and flatly lied and I under no circumstance take to kindly to those that lie. If you lie to me, You lie to others. If you are the unreliable same damn thing and cannot be truthful about what you say? That"s bad news. You"ve been arguing with omar2345 all day who"s utterly destroyed you because you cannot---pay---attention---to---what---he---says and thus respond intelligently. He"s got patience for someone like you. I don"t.
Now since you"ve been arguing with him all day, It also means that you"ve had the time to watch the videos that have been posted in RD2. ALL OF THEM. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES. Oh you know what else I learned in college? There are no excuses. I ---never--- invent excuses. I take responsibility for myself, For who I am. You don't.

"LOL. Now reader, We can actually start to laugh. He says "It is within my right to belittle, Dehumanize, And humiliate you, " because he claims that I use excuses? " You proved that you have above. So now what"s YOUR excuse form fumbling through your feeble little mud chow brain?

"HAHAHAHAHA! Yet we must kill all the Christians who belittle, Dehumanize, And humiliate atheists! " I don"t believe in killing unless someone kills or rapes my child. Oh but wait, Your superior ego god complex 100% believes not only in killing, But killing babies, Children, Pregnant mothers (yeah that"s abortions in which you supposed christians are supposed to be so against, But are really not because that"d be going against your god), But in big big big lovely genocide simply because others worship other gods. That was one of the questions that you said no to. Oh there"s so many atrocities that your god has committed. Simply google "god"s atrocities". This is just one huge example of my opponent's hypocrisy. And you can add a supermassive hypocritical contradiction to boot because as always you don"t know what you are squawking about and yet you thus pretend that you do. God are you EXTRA boring.

"Btw, Climbing under people"s skin is one helluva great debating tactic and it works wonders. " Awe well gosh, You do it to omar2345, Killshot, Me, But with us, Sorry, Child it doesn't work. If you do not use this tactic, Then you really don"t know how to debate that well. But I already knew that.

Yet Trump claims to believe in your god. Here"s a debate that thus proves this" Only the teens could possibly screw this up, And you. Take one lucky guess why?
https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Things-that-Donald-Trump-the-worst-president-of-all-time-and-god-both-are-unclean-have-in-common/3/

"Yet I answered those questions back in round one. " Nope. Sorry. Try again. Just read it. God, Strap yourself to a concrete parachute.
"However, You, My diligent reader, " Mmmmmmmm I get it now, You are trying to be Alex in A Clockwork Orange. Well Rubber baby boogie bumpers in baggies.
"Already know that! What he said is that I do not follow my God because I said no to those questions. " True by gum and my opponent does it though his belly lard brain thinks he does, But that"s not what his bible says. Let"s look at a simple verse.
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. " Does my opponent actively seek out those "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death;? Why no my opponent does not. Therefore he breaks the law of his god and thus does not follow his god"s laws, Rules and regulations. He does whatever he wants, Feels like, Desires, To whatever suits him best.

Now we are going to get into something really golden and cool in which my opponent did not pay any attention to whatsoever in RD2 which also proves his christ to be false also. So let"s repeat it for his reareth endeth since he clearly has no friends or loved ones, Can"t READ, And has no evidence to base one god damned thing on"
OK. Pay attention closely:

Since you"ve been proven every single step of the way to be false, Incorrect and wrong, And all you did was invent excuses and did not present any valid evidence of any kind, This debate is now over.
Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. God is extraordinary. You did not provide evidence. Bye!
Speedrace

Con

Hello once again, Dear reader! It is the 5th round, And we can both finally stop wasting our time! Let's get into it:

"You completely lack all morals, And you go into absolute denial, And you do not understand what anybody says to you which means that in no possible way, Can you understand you bible. "

My opponent fails to mention how I lack morals. Just because terrible stuff happens in the Bible the I believe in does not mean that I believe in those bad things. As I said to my opponent, I answered no to all of his questions.

"Why not apologize for living? "

So now my opponent proclaims that he hates me and that I should not live. Mature.

"I"m very proud of being erratic, But its your storybook god who is racist bigoted pig who only chooses those that believe in him which he should choose everybody. "

God is not racist, And there is no evidence of him being racist in the bible. He gave Jesus Christ, His son, Up to the WHOLE world. How can he be racist? However, My opponent called me racist slurs in the previous round, And he is racist. My point still stands.

"'Yes, And for 43+ years he has been losing. ' Never, Not once against christians. Take one lucky guess why oh great god of toxic waste? That"s right, Its because you cannot prove that your god nor christ has ever existed. "

He says he has never lost against Christians, And yet, Out of all 130 of his debates, He has lost a whopping 75 times! And almost every single loss was on a topic about God or religion. He has only participated in 5 debates that were not on those subjects.

Also, It is not my job to prove that God exists. The topic is whether God is immoral or not, And that is what I have argued.

" In the Bishop"s bible, The one before the KJV, The word "Tyrant" was used I don"t know how many times (its at least 400 from what completed records show) and then in the KJV that was replaced by "King"

The Bishop's Bible was produced under the authority of the Church of England, And it was not the first translation.

"The words "evil" and "disaster" and "bad" and "calamity" are completely 4 completely different words that have 0% of nothing to do with each other and completely change the meaning of the verses. "

Reader, Look up "evil define" in Google. Bad is a synonym for evil. Now look up "calamity define" in Google. Disaster is a synonym for calamity. As to the reason why they are separated, It is because bad and evil are adjectives while disaster and calamity are nouns. The dictionary cannot group ALL four as synonyms because they are in different parts of speech and therefore cannot completely replace one another.

"NOW SHUT YOUR YODELING GRUNGE BRAIN OFF! "

Creative insult, Backwardseden! Do you spend all day thinking these up?

" There"s no possible way that you have genuine friends or loved ones that would die for you. Try flatly lying to someone else. "

I have never been in death's way, So how could I know if my loved ones and friends would take a bullet for me? Word and word alone is not enough, So by you saying that you have friends who would, That means that they have gone to the hospital before to protect you. In that case, It is terrible that you would expect your friends to take your pain for you all the time.

""My opponent says I have no evidence, Yet I do, " no sorry, You don"t. All you have is your bible. "

My Bible is not the only piece of evidence that I used. I also used plain logic. But you know that, Diligent reader!

"You"ve been arguing with omar2345 all day who"s utterly destroyed you because you cannot---pay---attention---to---what---he---says and thus respond intelligently. He"s got patience for someone like you. I don"t.
Now since you"ve been arguing with him all day, It also means that you"ve had the time to watch the videos that have been posted in RD2. ALL OF THEM. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES. Oh you know what else I learned in college? There are no excuses. I ---never--- invent excuses. I take responsibility for myself, For who I am. You don't. "

My argument with omar2345 is completely irrelevant to this debate, Reader. However, The claim that since I've been arguing with him all day means that I had the time to watch the videos he posted is actually valid (finally, I was waiting forever! ). But I was able to argue with omar2345 because I could take 2 minutes or so to argue with him and go back to my work. I cannot spend 30+ minutes watching 10 videos and responding to them, It would take to much time! I told my opponent to provide a brief synopsis of the videos if he wanted me to respond to them, But he did not, So I could not because that would take too much time out of my day.

"Oh there"s so many atrocities that your god has committed. "

Yet my opponent refuses to provide any of these. I have already responded to the ones he said in round one, But allow me to restate.

God said those things in the OLD covenant. We are now in the NEW covenant. Besides this, People had the option to sacrifice animals daily to get rid of their sins.

"'Yet I answered those questions back in round one. ' Nope. Sorry. Try again. Just read it. God, Strap yourself to a concrete parachute. "

He admits that I said no to the questions twice, And then denied that I answered them. Indecisive much? And then he proceeds to ask me to kill myself. Because everyone knows that the best debating tactic is encouraging your opponents to commit suicide (that is sarcasm for those picky voters out there).

"If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death;? Why no my opponent does not. Therefore he breaks the law of his god and thus does not follow his god"s laws, Rules and regulations. "

By death, God means death in the spirit and therefore a sentence to Hell. He does not tell his followers to go kill the LGBTQ+ community, And anyone who does so is wrong and has wrongly interpreted the Bible.

"Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. God is extraordinary. You did not provide evidence. Bye! "

I did provide evidence, As I just said, Reader. Also, My opponent once again finally said something that is true! That is that "God is extraordinary. " That is very true, He is. I encourage all of the readers to return and look back at my evidence that I said, And then to go and look at my opponent's. Who will you vote for, The guy who responded to everything and provided evidence (me), Or the guy who spends almost all of his time restating old arguments and insulting both me and God (backwardseden)?

I ask that you vote for me, Not even because you agree with me, But because I debated properly and fairly, And my opponent did not. Thank you for taking the time to read this, Even though it was a waste for all parties involved, And I hope you have a terrific day!
Posted by DeletedUser 2 years ago
DeletedUser
Old testament law.
Posted by Kone 3 years ago
Kone
@backwardseden

The time you spend commenting on here, Reply to our debate you chicken.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@dsjpk5 - "Proof that I'm not the sole reason Michael loses the overwhelming percentage of his debates. " Oh but you areeee (Stimpy voice from the Happy Helmet episode). And guess what? You with no life, And the true born loser that you are and you know it with no genuine friends or loved ones just like the spoiled brat punk kid who has no knowledge of his god bible or religion, Speedrace, You came to visit this debate to check up on the voting and see what exactly happened and why because voting on DDO is your life's breath. Dare anything happen to DDO, You wouldn't know what to do with your banana split and you'd take a razor blade to your pee pee and commit suicide while watching reruns of She-Ra beating up on He-Man.
Posted by Speedrace 3 years ago
Speedrace
LOL Thank you djspk XD
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Proof that I'm not the sole reason Michael loses the overwhelming percentage of his debates.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@missmedic - Oh no. Absolutely not. You are not undermining my debate at all! In fact, By your statement you strengthen it because first in order for there to be any "god" there must be proof, Tests, Demonstrations and then assertions and then declarations as we both know. And if anyone follows this god of the bible its "belief" without proof. So one has to wonder why anyone would believe in a superior ego god complex, Especially when its so violent and spreads hate through deliberate genocide after genocide as acknowledged in its printed word, Without proof of existence, Demands death if its laws are broken? Please tc and have fun!
Posted by Speedrace 3 years ago
Speedrace
I made a mistake by deciding to argue this. . . I just looked at his previous debates.

@backwardseden's

Please be respectful and rely on actual evidence instead of ad hoc fallacy. That will make the debate more entertaining and fun for everyone.
Posted by Speedrace 3 years ago
Speedrace
@missmedic

Interesting. . . I think I might borrow that for the next round. . .
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
backward
I don't wish to undermine your question, However the persecution you speak of comes from the followers of the gods, Because even if the gods are real they don't do anything.
Posted by segregory 3 years ago
segregory
My thought on the topic, Is that God does not make you gay. I do not think God makes you kill someone either. You make those decisions on your own and God watches it. Something will not happen to you if God does not want it to, But he wants you to make choices.
Vote Placed by EverlastingMoment 3 years ago
EverlastingMoment
backwardsedenSpeedraceTied
Reasons for voting decision: I am making this vote solely based on conduct alone as I abstain from engaging in religious discussions. Normally I do not vote based on this alone for substantial debates but it is quite clear that the conduct demonstrated by Pro is appalling. While debates can get heated it's important to remember that personal filth and insults should not be hurled at the opposition for their stances. "Like the sloth that you are" "I gonna have sooooo much fun with a rat poison like you" are examples of this. Even if Pro did not intend these personally, they still have no place on this site and if you choose to abstain from professional courtesy then you will lose conduct marks.