thecraftywolf
Zay-The-Destroyer

gun control

Zay-The-Destroyer has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

thecraftywolf

Pro

While I am for stronger gun control, I really do not believe we should ban them outright.
i am very specific on what I think should happen,
-first I think that people with ore severe mental illnesses like depression, schizophrenia etc should not have access to firearms
- secondly there should be a hierarchy to who has access to what civilians should be able to own handguns, shotguns, and hunting rifles (note: you do NOT need an ar15 for a deer) police and other law enforcement should have access to everything civilians do but also smaller caliber smgs and military should have access to everything but ONLY when they are being deployed or stationed
-the excuse of home defense shouldn't give the right to use an ar the sound from pumping a shotgun should be enough deterrent
- in terms of arming teachers pepper spray, mace and to lesser extent tasers
I believe that guns can keep us safe but there has to be a limit