henryburge16
Anonymous

gun rights

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

henryburge16

Con

the only people that should be allowed to have guns is the police, military and farmers for eradicating pests. when is America going to realise that until they stop selling guns there is going to be more school shootings. anyone who says that 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' that statement is half true. the gun and the person kill people together.

Pro

As pro, I will argue in favor of gun rights. We need guns for self-defense. Think about it: if a mafia or gang or something broke into your home at night, how will you protect yourself? You could try to hide, but they could just easily find you, especially if you make a noise. You could use knives to stab them, but they could pull the knife out of your hands and stab you back. Thus, we need guns. Common people need to be allowed to own guns for self-defense purposes.

However, blacks should NOT be allowed to own guns, due to their violence and high crime rates.
henryburge16

Con

Mate what you said about black people is not true. You just say that because that is the way the media portrays them to be that way. And the example you used is highly unlikely because I live in Australia and that would not happen. Even if I was living in America that would be highly unlikely and you shouldn't need guns for self defence that's just moronic. If you live in America I feel sorry you but having a bank account that you can get a gun for free and having guns at Kmart is just stupid. So many kids have died due to school shootings so don't even come for me. If you look at Australia's history then you will know that we have had about two or three shootings max but America has everyone single year.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Gryyphyn
@henryburge16 It's not uncommon and yes, it can happen to you. I have had a gun drawn on me once, WHILE IN SCHOOL mind you. The second time I was thankfully home, and better prepared, when six gang members decided they didn't like my telling them to take their racist rhetoric off property they didn't belong on (apartment complex they didn't live at). I beat two of them to the draw.

So you have zero right to say it can't happen or media portrayal is wrong when it clearly isn't.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
henryburge16
you are both wrong. there is 24.64 million in Australia and 323.1 million in America just because there is less people doesn't mean there are going to be less deaths. if you are the kind of people that think having more guns will reduce homicide that's a lie.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
asta
"you will know that we have had about two or three shootings max but America has everyone single year." this is mostly due to the fact that Australia has less people and the people there tend to be happier than Americans and therefore are less likely to commit murder.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Masterful
It's true, blacks are dangerous. Ban blacks from having guns.