Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

fast food is healthy for you

omar234
ScienceGamer

fast food is good for you change my mind i love taco bell...

15 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Can fast food be healthy for you.

judey
AZZhang

I will allow my opponent, The con, Go first....

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Abortion should be illegal

hunny14
Blessed_Ravon

This debate will be about whether or not, And from what point in the pregnancy should abortion be illegal. Pro represents the so-called "pro-life" movement, con supports adoption....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Abortion

Anwinsalan101
bryant2350

My opponent will provide his conflicting stance first and then I will provide my argument....

8 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Food is a choice (UNSATISFIED WITH PREVIOUS DEBATE)

Grobbit
michaela.lamm

I believe food to be an unnecessary substance. You may present your argument first....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Food is a choice PART 2 Electric Boogaloo

Grobbit
Kvng_8

Did you even look at my source in the old debate? It contained a lot more information supporting my point. Https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=OucCLslw4J4 1/2. Drugs are bad, But so is food. However, We should live with the slightly bad effects of food. Saying we can and should give it up is promptly ridiculous. 3. I do not do drugs. I do use food, Which for some reason you are against? If you really wanted to not offend me, Stop saying that food is a choice, You need food to survive. 4. N...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Food is a choice

Grobbit
Kvng_8

I believe food is a choice and is optional to use. You can present your argument first!...

5 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Being a surgeon is better than being a physician

dinachen
elium23

I believe that being a surgeon is better than being a physician because both basically do the same thing, Except that surgeons get to work with their hands, And I'm into working with my hands....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Animals Can be Consumed by Humans

Blue-bird
hardward

(First debate on this website ayuda me por favor) Eating animals may seem like a morbid activity from a vegetarian's point of view, But it is natural in human nature. To begin with, Meat contains a large amount of raw protein and nutrients that is beneficial to human health. Vitamins A, B and D are commonly found in meats, Which promotes eye vision, Bones, Teeth and helps the nervous system. Other advantages of this food source include healthier blood cells, Nerves, Lean muscle mass and...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Incest should not be illegal.

Thoht
Insethurdle88

Happy to think with you today. R1: Acceptance and Basic Arguments. Con can rebut if they wish. R2: Counterargument and Expansion R3: Counterargument and Conclusion. Clarification: The debate will be centered around whether or not incest should be permissible in society. The claim is not that incest should be permissible with no holds barred. The claim is that it should be permissible. That there are, In fact, No legitimate arguments against it. This does not mean statutory rape...

46 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago