Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Animals Can be Consumed by Humans

Blue-bird
hardward

(First debate on this website ayuda me por favor) Eating animals may seem like a morbid activity from a vegetarian's point of view, But it is natural in human nature. To begin with, Meat contains a large amount of raw protein and nutrients that is beneficial to human health. Vitamins A, B and D are commonly found in meats, Which promotes eye vision, Bones, Teeth and helps the nervous system. Other advantages of this food source include healthier blood cells, Nerves, Lean muscle mass and...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is love Better than money?

nnfrancois1212
Azraeel

Is love better than money?...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Incest should not be illegal.

Thoht
Insethurdle88

Happy to think with you today. R1: Acceptance and Basic Arguments. Con can rebut if they wish. R2: Counterargument and Expansion R3: Counterargument and Conclusion. Clarification: The debate will be centered around whether or not incest should be permissible in society. The claim is not that incest should be permissible with no holds barred. The claim is that it should be permissible. That there are, In fact, No legitimate arguments against it. This does not mean statutory rape...

Debating Period
46 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

chocolate milk should be wiped out

yoku
Zomjc22

I think chocolate milk shouldn't be sold....

2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Suicide is a Rational Decision

joostinchang
hhhweras

I honestly don't know where I stand on this issue, But I want to hear the multiple sides of the arguments. The argument against euthanasia or assisted suicide is that in order to assist someone in suicide, You first require their consent. In order for a person to give their consent, They must be of sane mind. The problem then manifests when the argument is made that a person with suicidal thoughts or desires is not of sane mind, And therefore cannot given consent. Interested to hear whether...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should Junk Food be Sold in Schools?

IWillTumblrShameYou
omar2345

Many children today acknowledge that junk food isn't good for you. But yet kids are still eating all this junk food every day. At least 18. 5% of kids in America are obese. Why is this? This can be credited due to the fact that schools serve junk food too much. Many parents, Teachers, And doctors say that a way to reduce these obesity rates is by removing junk food from schools. This is a large debate that has all doctors, Kids, And teachers wondering if junk food should stay in schools or be re...

15 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Does Anchovies belong on pizza?

The_Banana
billsands

Pine apple does not belong on pizza, Might think it's good but I personaly don't. Many people said that pineapple is only for living in like spongebob. I may not be a scientist but I sure am a person who hates pineapple on pizza. This debate is going several ways. I might win, You might win. Who knows?...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Health care is a human right

billsands
Cesarbau29

It does not have to be provided soley by the government, Private care does not need to be banned the rich can always pay for better private care, Not that that is desirable, But as a pectical matter some inequality will always exist, I don't think any society that is totally equal would function for very long it would collapse, Many examples in the 20th century did. But I do not think trying to make society more equal and just is folly and providing basic necessities to vulnerable groups is...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion

MagicFlyingTaco
Shavo

My arguement is that i have one question for abortionist: why is a 20 year old man a human but a fetus is not? if you can answer that question then we can debate....

5 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Buy Accutane 30 mg Online

marjtullo
flakypie

How You Can (Do) Buy Generic Accutane 30 mg Almost Instantly Buy Generic Accutane 30 mg(Isotretinoin) Capsules by Healing Pharma is used to treat severe acne, Which has not responded to other treatments including antibiotics. it is usually given after other types of acne medications or antibiotics have been tried w...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago