Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad
DevoutBokonist

hello my name is randall stevenson and im worried about my son playing overwatch

Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

Pro

Recently, my son has been asking alot for this game called overwatch. I've done a bit of research and although there is NO blood, there are SOOO many guns. I dont understand why literally every character must be packin' if you know what im saying. Even that hammer fellow is quite violent. It's just not the type of content I want my son being exposed to, especially with that quite REVEALING fast lass in the tight spandex, and the big-fisted ugandan prime minister. All this sexual and ethnic diversity is going to corrupt my child, yet he WONT stop asking. If it helps, my son was recently suspended for throwing a chair at a redskin-child.
DevoutBokonist

Con

I personally play Overwatch, and you have to understand that the reason people play is not become of the tight suits some of the women are in (that is just style) and the fact that they"re are guns (at least for most people). The addictive thing about Overwatch is the way it is played. "Move joystick right, press triangle, quickly teleport to dodge enemy attack." Though on the surface it"s people shooting at each other, the addictive thing is the gameplay and the urge to get better and win every game and every challenge thrown at you. The gameplay is designed to be addictive, it is designed to be fun not because of the graphics and weapons you are using but the gameplay that activates the weapons covered by the graphics and the competitive nature of the game"s community as a whole. At the same time, if your son is acting aggressively, I wouldn"t reccomend it and would recommend he got help. I didn"t see the suspension thing till after I accepted the challenge, sorry. I"m just saying don"t view video games from what"s on the surface, but understand that it"s the gameplay that is the appealing element of it.