kallielahti
anonymousperson112358

homosexual is wrong

anonymousperson112358 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

kallielahti

Con

homosexuals are wrong they should not be mean to people who all ready have a tough life from trying to come out to there parent's or anybody in fact or is hard for people to sometimes even believe their gay and its just a stressful time all in all
anonymousperson112358

Pro

I'm going to try to interpret the instigating argument here. Forgive me if I get what you just said wrong. You say that gay people are mean because when they come out to people they cause stress. They can't help it! Being gay isn't something that you choose! You can't just wake up and say "I'm going to stop being gay.". It doesn't work like that. And it's even meaner to them to keep them from coming out. When people come out, the people they come out to don't have to deal with that stress forever. If somebody doesn't come out, it stays with them until they come out. It's like having a huge secret that you can't tell anybody. It's just a terrible feeling overall. Forcing gay people to stay in the closet is just wrong!
kallielahti

Con

i am not saying that being gay is wrong i am saying that being mean to people who are gay is wrong