fool_remixed
OoDart

i am going to die soon

Started: 10/19/2018 Category: Sports

fool_remixed

Con

i am in good health
OoDart

Pro

Considering the earth has been around for a long time, Somewhere from 6, 000 to billions (maybe trillions) of years, Depending on your viewpoint, I can say that you will die soon, Because, In the grand scheme of how long the earth has been here, Even 200 years is, Comparatively, Soon.
fool_remixed

Con

this planet earth has only been around for 4. 5 billion years (the entire universe only began 13 billion years ago). When you factor in my ability to achieve a lifespan of several billion years by binding my soul to a myriad of Curious george dvds, Your argument really falls apart.

Id recommend you do your research before you attempt to shut down a powerful sorceror, Such as myself.
OoDart

Pro

Common sense says that one cannot bind their soul to anything.

If you can give me solid proof (which you failed to show) that you can do this, You will change my stance on the debate.
fool_remixed

Con

to prove my powers, I will locate your spirit after you have passed away and make an array of disrespectful gestures at you.
OoDart

Pro

OoDart forfeited this round.
Posted by OoDart 3 years ago
OoDart
I hate the capitalization that DDO puts. It is horrible after commas.