Anonymous
FanboyMctroll

is God real?

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Lets settle everything in a final debate.
FanboyMctroll

Con

Theists like to argue that "Where did the Big Bang come from" who started the universe, it must have been God? Well there is no God, it's a human mind, made up entity to help the weak and the mentally ill cope with life.

If there is a God, then who created him? I'm posing the same question the theists ask the science community. Prove to me there is a God, because right now I see nothing and so you haven't proven anything, that's like saying prove to me that a mouse made that hole in the wall, what if there is no mouse, what if a squirrel did it, or a raccoon, prove to me that something is there when it's not.

Therefore there is no God, case closed, apology accepted, I win the debate in round 1, please vote for me all DDO members

mic drop

Pro

1. Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, than give me one simple reason preventing you from looking for evidence?
2.If intelligently designed things call for an intelligent person, than why is the universe an exception?
3.Would you agree that just because we can't see something, such as gravity, atoms, and wind, doesn't mean it doesn't exist?
4. Would you also agree that nothing cannot create something? If so, then is it safe to say that this is evidence for a cause beyond the universe?
5. If if takes someone very intelligent to create an encyclopedia, then wouldn't it also take someone intelligent to create the equivalent of 1000 sets of encyclopedia britannicas in the first one celled animal? Even atheists such as Richard Dawkins admits that amoebas contain as much information as 1000 sets of encyclopedia's put together.
6. Does evil exist? If so, how do you know unless there is a moral law?
7. Doesn't a moral law require a moral lawgiver? If so, then what is the moral law giver?
Atheists must answer these questions without a God in the answer.

Now to your question. Who created God? Before I answer this, let me first say that there is a ton of evidence that the universe had a beginning. If The universe has a beginning, it needed a cause. In other words it could not have created itself. Something outside of it must have created it. God, unlike the universe had no beginning and therefore did not need a cause. Asking who created God is a loaded question. The answer is simply no one. In addition, according to Einstein's general relativity which has overwhelming evidence supporting it, time is linked to space and matter. So time itself had a beginning and therefore had a cause. God, by definition is the creator of the universe and is therefore the creator of time. The thing is God is not bounded by his own creation, he is not bounded by the time dimension.
But anyway, I expect answers from you for all of those questions.
FanboyMctroll

Con

I don't care to continue this debate, this is the second time you have asked me to debate this. Lets just say you believe in God and I don't and leave it at that. I personally believe anyone who believes in religion and God is a lunatic and is absolutely crazy and I just don't have the energy to discuss topics with a schizophrenic, bi-polar or dissociative mind as to me those people are just crazy and are in their own playing field.

Religion and God are not for me and I couldn't care less about it and don't feel like debating something that to me is just a ludicrous topic to even discuss. It's like discussing why do birds fly, or why there is oxygen.

I just don't care

Pro

Okay, but post the last argument to finish the debate. If theists are such lunatics, then why didn't you answer those questions? They should be simple to answer if you are right and there indeed is no God.
Posted by LuckyPenny 3 years ago
LuckyPenny
Well, that was certainly ... something. I'll debate this topic with you if you want (I take an atheist position). I'll even answer some questions haha