Anonymous
32doni32nido32

is God real?

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Hello sir, I saw you debating someone on this same topic and thought I might give it a try as well. I am a strong Christian and I believe that contrary to popular belief there is evidence for God. For the first round please just accept the debate. Arguments will begin next round.
32doni32nido32

Con

Hello,

Yes I will be willing to. Who have you seen me debate with? If it was with backwardseden, my fifth round I kinda lost control so hopefully that doesn't stain your opinion of me too much. Outside sources will help immensely for either side, so please reference them if you don't mind.

I myself am not an extremely strong Christian. I do and always will believe that God exists, it's just that there seems to be a lot of things that don't make sense to me and sometimes can't be answered in the Bible.

You can call me either Sergio or Doni if you wish. Is there anything you would like me to call you by or would you rather have me call you by your username?

Thanks!
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
There is no "real" reason to change that..
."What is"Real" needs no debate or prove..What is not real can not be debated.."
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@SHARINGISCARINGg

I've given up on @canis because he keeps on saying the same thing over and over again. Don't bother responding.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
@ SHA....
Great..."What is"Real" needs no debate or prove..What is not real can not be debated.."
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
@canis. The debate of whether God is real or not is a debate because we simply don't know if it is true or not. Or at least, that is what most people think. We do know now that God is real. We have proven it with scientific fact. Look at "A Case for Christ," by Lee Strobel. I've shared this book with literally everyone, and only 1 person has actually read it. And they were one of the worst atheists. The were almost as bad as @backwardseden. But a few days ago, they emailed me that they have almost finished reading the book, and that he is going to be baptized in a few days. If only everyone would read this. We wouldn't be having these debates.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
You seem to misunderstand. What is not real can be debated. Don't present God's existence or lack thereof as fact. It's your belief/opinion, which is unneeded in this debate.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Just to prove my point...
What is"Real" needs no debate or prove..What is not real can not be debated..
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
Wow I can English. Good job me.
What I meant to say for the first sentence was: "Your opinion on what is real and what isn't needed and unnecessary for this debate."
Sometimes I wish I could word. Oh well.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@canis

Your opinion on what is real and what is not is uneeded and unnecessary for this debate.

Also, many things that aren't real CAN be debated. For instance, if someone were to try to say that dragons DON'T breathe fire, I would find "evidence" from fictional books and other references that say otherwise and explain the origin of the idea. It wouldn't really be a great way to spend my time, but it CAN be debated.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis