Anonymous
Queen_Fabulous

is God real?

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

For the first round please just accept. Arguments will begin next round.
Queen_Fabulous

Con

As my side I will say I do not believe in a god but i do believe in a higher power. But i say that god is not real.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
The bible contradicts it's self on abortion.

Jeremiah 20:14-17 is pro choice.

Luke 1:36 is pro life.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
I love the comment.
Belief: "I believe" always means "I don't know". If someone absolutely knows, He or she would claim to know. Why would a thinking person buy into another's "I don't knows"?
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
Oh great, A theist has accepted the debate. Now the debate is ruined, This debate would have been much better if an atheist accepted the debate.
Posted by Queen_Fabulous 3 years ago
Queen_Fabulous
What i am saying is i personally don't belive in the christan god and i assure you he out of all of them is not real all the others one i mean same
Posted by Queen_Fabulous 3 years ago
Queen_Fabulous
I am not some idiot i don't believe in a Christian god but im not some idiot who thinks i have all the awnsers to everything but i calmly believe in the Christian god not being real. Because their is always a chance that it is real
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Posted by Queen_Fabulous 3 years ago
Queen_Fabulous
I'd join the debate but I'd like to assume we are talking about the Christian "god" (i use quotes because people are stupid and are gonna say its some other name) but if not tell me which one please. And if we are talking about the christian god. I personally don't think he's real based off the fact that their are way too many religions just for 1 religion to be right. I think it's a bit dumb. And for me I am a agnostic atheist. Meaning I believe in a higher power just not god. So i am open to my mind being changed but I am also willing to say what I think. Meaning I believe that god was a thing created to give people hope in a time of need. But now we don't need it so more people are realizing how dragged out the bible was.
Posted by michaela.lamm 3 years ago
michaela.lamm
i really like how u r so bold about ur religon i asked to be your friend. . . Lets talk sometime im 13 and christian, Again
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
We don't base morality on revelation from authority, That would render us merely obedient.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
God is a the sovereign, Ominipotent, And omnicient creator and ruler of the universe. He is the source of all moral authority, The supreme being.