KIng_Bob2
LOL98700z

is debate. Org really a symposium of intelligent minds?

LOL98700z
Started: 1/17/2019 Category: Funny

KIng_Bob2

Con

First round for acceptance
LOL98700z

Pro

I accept your argument. I do think that many in debate. Org are intelligent while some are indeed trolling.
KIng_Bob2

Con

Is anything on the internet really meant for intelligent minds? Trolling is common as well as stupid cat memes and stupid memes in general. Why should debate. Org be any different?
LOL98700z

Pro

Obviously, From my opponent's pervious debate of why is earth flat, He had admitted himself to be a total troll. I will disregard that comment and try to convince why is Debate. Org not a place for trolls.

The majority of us who had joined the Debate. Org is serious in participating in debate. Despite my personal religious affiliation and people such as backwardseden and Omar2345's atheist standing. I must argue that they are intelligent and smart. Their use of language is amazing and beautiful. There is a whole lot to be learned from them.

To be honest, The internet is toxic due to the influence of trolls such as yourself, However, Here at debate. Org, We are serious in debate.

I suggest a banner:
To debate, We are serious.
KIng_Bob2

Con

KIng_Bob2 forfeited this round.
Posted by szexiv 3 years ago
szexiv
This debate is so disappointing. . . .
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
I wouldn't be so annoyed at them. Yes they can be a slight inconvenience but it is mostly light hearted jokes. I mostly have a problem with spam. I rather have no spam then no trolls. Trolls liven up a place and can give humour to aspects that you might not thought was possible. Of course there are bad trolls but there are also bad debaters.
Posted by LOL98700z 3 years ago
LOL98700z
Exactly. While the normal people can communicate peacefully, These trollers must use languages that are inappropriate/offending language in order to speak to each other. . . . . . . I wonder what happened to us.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Well that isn't really a high bar and even trolls can commonly vocally exchange but they choose not to. Are they intelligent or smart?
Posted by LOL98700z 3 years ago
LOL98700z
When I say communicating, It plainly refers to common vocal exchange between human.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Okay but I still have a lot to learn and I do prefer intellgience linking to knowledge rather then communication.
Posted by LOL98700z 3 years ago
LOL98700z
An average human being must be smart or intelligent in order not to be considered as a beast. In fact, I consider trollers as. . . . . (I would say lesser being, But it would make me look like an eugenist, So I am going to say below average human intelligence. ) as they are without social attention and also no reasonable way of communicating. If any average human being can communicate, They are intelligent and smart.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@LOL98700z
Thank you for the compliment but I wouldn't consider myself smart or intelligent.
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
KIng_Bob2LOL98700zTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not forfeit. Con did. Con did not give an argument instead of questions. Pro answered those questions and Con forfeited the next Round. Since there were only 3 Rounds Con used 1 for acceptance, another for questions and the last to forfeit.