reggee
frankfurter50

is frankfurter50 gay???????

reggee has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

reggee

Pro

He is a giant lebziaan because he doesnt think that indians should be illegal even though they should be because they smell like f-cking curry and curry is a trash basketball player and also frankfurter 50 has no solo wins and he gets carried by his nerdy black friends and the best hes ever gotten is 10th place with no kills cuz hes trash and he probably plays pubg cuz hes a gezbian
frankfurter50

Con

I am not a homosexual, sir. Here's a little lesson for you: Don't start debates unless you think you have a chance at winning them.

I am not debating this because I take offense at being called gay. I do not consider being gay a bad thing, nor do I think that any human being who still lives should consider homosexuality a valid insult. I am taking this debate simply because the fact in question is untrue and my opponent seems woefully misinformed and ignorant about the nature of homosexuality and the world in general. Let's get on with it, shall we?

Only female people can be lesbian, sir. You misuse the term "lesbian". You also misspell it. I am against banning Indians from America because I am not a racist, and I despise discrimination and segregation. Indians do not smell like anything more than any other race smells like anything. Americans don't smell like pizza. You are insane. Curry cannot play basketball, I'm not sure what you mean by that- curry is a spice used to flavor food. It does not have the ability to play basketball, and the ways in which a person plays a certain sport is not a valid measure of how good they are as a person regardless. I can't believe I'm taking your trash seriously. Toying with your mind is quite an enjoyable experience, sir.
reggee

Pro

acually, you appear to be wrong sir, it just so happens that stephen curry is a star basketball player in the NBA playing for the golden state warriors, you must be mentally impaired bud.
frankfurter50

Con

Oh. I don't know the names of any prominent basketball players. I do not care for basketball. Nonetheless, I am by no means homosexual.
reggee

Pro

Acually, I belive you are homosexual because according to Justin51, you have no fortnite wins, you shall be put to death
frankfurter50

Con

I am not gay. I wouldn't care if I was, but the truth is that I am not. I have no Fortnite wins because I don't play Fortnite. I don't play video games. I apologize. A person's expertise in an idiotic video name is by no means an indicator of a person's gender conditions. I don't play Fortnite and I won't be put to death because execution is used only for serial killers and rapists here in the United States. You cannot put me to death for not playing an idiotic video game.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Reggee probably died because he didn't come out with any new debates for the past, like, 8 weeks.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I think reggee died.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
I can see it. It ought to be that way, anyway.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
This is based off of what frankfurter50 said in the last round:

"execution is used only for serial killers and rapists here in the United States. You cannot put me to death for not playing an idiotic video game.'

Rapists get the death sentence? Seems too harsh.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
You are a very disgusting person to agree with them.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
what makes you think i wrote that? what50 and masterful were its authors
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
You are a very disgusting person.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I want Indians banned from living.

https://www.reddit.com...
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
may Buddha spit on your grave, and may Gandhi nail you to a board and then throw tomatoes at you. No, wait. Neither of them would do that. They're too nice.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
autism...f*ck indians