tylerminner
Aj110

is golden state the best?

tylerminner has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/3/2017 Category: Sports
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

tylerminner

Pro

are they the best?
Aj110

Con

I am not exactly sure what the specific rules are for each round, so I am going to assume that the first round is for acceptance since you did not put any claims or arguments in your first round, and then it will be a one and done for the second round.

I wish you best of luck in this debate!
Posted by Nascarisasport48 3 years ago
Nascarisasport48
Yes, the warriors did go 73-9 last year but they blew a three one lead last year and only squeaked by Portland today and are not looking strong. I say no
Posted by Aj110 3 years ago
Aj110
Are there not going to be any counterclaims and rebuttals? It would be unfair that I would be able to counter your claims but you wouldn't be able to counter mine. Would we just put our initial arguments then it is over?