el_padre
equity

is it ok to have no friends

el_padre

Pro

it is ok to have no friends there is nothing wrong with that some people will have a better life with no friends because they do not have to worry about losing them.
equity

Con

I never had a friend in my life mainly due to the reason I am an introvert and when someone gets close to me I feel uneasiness and end up loosing them. Believe me even an introvert need a companion. Introvert is not the one who doesn't have friends but the one who wants to be with few people which are very close to him/her. Even though I have been alone my whole life, I still want to have a friend in my life but the one who accept me as who I am. Introspecting the uneasiness I get is mainly due to the fact that I always wanted to be with the best but my past experience has taught me to accept people with their plus and minus
el_padre

Pro

el_padre forfeited this round.
equity

Con

equity forfeited this round.
Posted by W0LV3NBANE 3 years ago
W0LV3NBANE
I suppose its alright
as a introvert myself I actually prefer to spend my time with myself just chilling out and playing video games