Adrian14
Ew2046

is jackgilbert dating?

Adrian14

Pro

you start
Ew2046

Con

I want to start by addressing why I chose con. I am not saying that they are dating nobody but rather that you saying that they are is an unsupported claim. By taking pro I assume you are trying to say that Jack is dating someone. Unless you were the someone that Jack is dating or the said that they were dating someone your claim has no basis. Jack"s profile does not state that they are dating anyone.

https://www. Debate. Org/jackgilbert/
Adrian14

Pro

He's not dating me, But he's dating someone on this site. Guess who?
Ew2046

Con

If you want to win the debate you have to prove that he is dating somebody. . . I doubt you would know if and whom.
Adrian14

Pro

Oh believe me I know. But please answer the question. If you had to guess who Jackgilbert is dating, Who would you say?
Ew2046

Con

I don't know Jack Gilbert the reason I did this is because it was an easy debate to win. You say "believe me" but provide no evidence. You are making baseless claims, Harassing JackGilbert, And providing no sources. I also believe your use of GUM mechanics/conventions is worse than mine. For that reason I ask that people vote for me.
Adrian14

Pro

Just for fun though, Look at his list of friends, Guess who he is dating.
Ew2046

Con

I'm going to be devil's advocate and say that if they are dating anyone that person is probably not on this site (the majority of the people in the planet and probably is Jack's life are not on his friends list)
Adrian14

Pro

Just look though. At his friends list, There will be someone that he is dating and you will clearly see. Her initials are TBD. Look at his friends list.
Ew2046

Con

TheBoldDebate. . . If your argument and information is valid. . . However you still lose the "debate"
Posted by TheBoldDebator 3 years ago
TheBoldDebator
o-o
Posted by Ew2046 3 years ago
Ew2046
You should vote for me "cuz my opponent keeps making dumb debates
Posted by MyUsername_01 3 years ago
MyUsername_01
No one voted so I shall not vote