dogeateryumyum
laurensjohnnyboi

is pee stored in the balls and women pretend to be

laurensjohnnyboi has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

dogeateryumyum

Pro

Pee is stored in the balls I don't care what scientist say think about it why in the girl's bathroom there are only Stalls. Fight me on this
laurensjohnnyboi

Con

Sir, Women do urinate. And semen is stored in a mans testicles, And pee in the bladder.
dogeateryumyum

Pro

Pee is stored in the balls have you seen a women pee, Exactly but have you seen a man pee, Yes. Girls don't pee it takes them about 3 minutes for them to pee wake up zombies women don't pee.
Posted by Titanbear 3 years ago
Titanbear
THIS is obviously a pervert that wants to turn transgender. LISTEN this is obviously man typing about a womens balls. Just cuz u have an ugly azz dicc hole and think ur powerful doesn't mean u can turn to a woman. NO. I SAID NO AND WHAT I SAY GOES
Posted by dogeateryumyum 3 years ago
dogeateryumyum
masterful I know
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I'm agreeing with you, But maybe it went over your head.
Posted by dogeateryumyum 3 years ago
dogeateryumyum
pee is stored in the balls think about women have no stalls and they "pee" it takes a long time
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Riddle me this also. During urination why do my balls go from sagged to non-sagged and tight? It's because the balls are creating pressure in order to force out the urine. Check mate science.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Ok then riddle me this, When my mum is required to give a urine sample, Why does she ask for me to use mine?