backwardseden
DoulosChristos

jesus was a false prophet, he lied, was clearly insane, and was not the messiah, so why believe?

DoulosChristos has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

There are many on this planet who claim of themselves to christians. But in reality its nearly a 100% true impossibility. This is true for several reasons....

1. god never appointed this travesty named jesus as the messiah and thus gave him super duper powers to change his laws. god never stated anywhere in his bible something to the effect of "I the lord thy god grants jesus the power to change my laws, rules and regulations." The fact of the matter is, is that it doesn't exist anywhere. But in truth I hope that you find it, because then that would mean that your god has appointed a well known liar. And if god is god, this supposed god would know that this jesus would lie. AND he would also know that this jesus would point blank do it several times.

2. jesus flat out lied SEVERAL TIMES in the printed bible which is most certainly not becoming of any messiah.
Matthew 16:28 “Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.”
* Mark 9:1 “And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.”
* Luke 9:27 “But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.
Taken from the secualr web;- Fatal Bible Flaws?
“Jesus says that some of his listeners will not taste death before he comes again in his kingdom. This was said almost 2000 years ago.
(Note: This passage and many others indicate that Jesus was to come again in a relatively short period of time and not just "quickly" as present day Biblicists assert. All of his listeners are now dead, yet Jesus has not come again in his kingdom. All of the alleged words of Jesus put forth in the Bible are therefore suspect.)”
* Mark 16: 17-18 “17 “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
Well gosh golly gee gosh darned it all, how many have YOU personally witnessed who have survived who can drink a snake’s poison and survive? “A believer can handle snakes or drink poison and not experience any harm.
(Note: Many unfortunate believers have died as a result of handling snakes and/or drinking poison; this kind of assertion negates the Bible as a useful guidebook for life. It should also be noted that the oldest manuscripts of Mark end at MK 16:8; as the footnotes to The New Oxford Annotated Bible put it, verses 9-20 cannot have been part of the original text of Mark.)” Yes Your bible says this. So be the klutz of the year and follow this and see where it get you!!! Why DEAD of course!!!
* Mark 11:24 “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
* John 14:13 “And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”
Yep yep yeppers so go right ahead and pray for that golden rolls royce and for it to show up at tomorrow’s b-day only to see that it will never show up. Pray for that annoying skyscraper to be pounded to dust because it is blocking your view, only to see that it will never happen, pray for the sun to go supernova because you are a sick individual and you want to see the world end only to see that it will never happe. Oh yes pray for ANYTHING in jesus’s name and expect to get it because that’s EXACTLY what YOUR bible says. Yeah Its all oe big brownshoed lie by your friend and el grando nursery rhyme character jesus christ.
* John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
There, jesus self appointed himself to be the messiah in which god, his commander in chief gave him no permission to do as such, thus that’s a lie. Even so, billions who do not believe in this christianity maggoty religion without cause should take that offensive posturing very seriously. And, well let’s put it this way, christ is the most fought after figure in history. So again, why believe? And even better yet, billions are convinced that their religion is correct and not this christ *yawn* crap. So they, ab-so-lu-te-ly would consider christianity with that one verse to be a true rolly polly cookie batter up box sweet HUGE lie and rightly so as there’s NOTHING, no EVIDENCE to support anything for christ.

3. Suppose christ existed, he was clearly insane. Yeah christ had great family values with these statements “abandon your families, give away all your possessions, follow me:
Matthew 10: 35-37 “For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”
* Luke 12 51-53 “Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.”
* Matthew 19: 28-29 “28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.”
Are you kidding any overbaked goose liver from the upper level of the checkbook unchecked brain left on loose change control? NOBODY, 0% of this planet’s population is going to give up their families and “follow” christ, well follow him where in the first place - to air? And give up your families, well that’d only be true if there was severe stunted abuse.

4. And then give up ALL of your possessions? That’s right ALL of them in which you reading this have---not---done unless you are reading this from another computer console outside of your home or not using your gadget phone in which is highly suspect and very unlikely.
* Luke 14:33 “So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.”
* Luke 18:22 “Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.””
* Matthew 19:21 “21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.”
* Matthew 13: 22 “22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.”

5. And to top it off your christ broke some of god’s laws such as working on the sabbath which was punishable by death. But nah not to this statuesque christ figure who did indeed worked on the sabbath which p**sed off the jews. Even to this day orthodox jews get REALLY upset when others break that code of working on the sabbath. Jesus working on the sabbath? Are you kidding like your glove box compartment tightening?
* Luke 13:14 “And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the sabbath day.
* Mark 3: 1-6 “And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. 2 And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him. 3 And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth. 4 And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace. 5 And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other. 6 And the Pharisees went forth, and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against him, how they might destroy him.
* Matthew 12: 1-2 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat. 2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.
* Mark 2: 23-24 “”And it came to pass, that he went through the corn fields on the sabbath day; and his disciples began, as they went, to pluck the ears of corn. 24 And the Pharisees said unto him, Behold, why do they on the sabbath day that which is not lawful?
I mean really who did this make believe christ fellow think he was?

* John 5:18 “Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.”

Now here’s how things truly are in the world of god, christ’s superior. god wants you to die in his bible if you break the sabbath EX 31:14, NU 15: 32-36

Now pay attention closely:
*2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"
*Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him."
*Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever."
*Psalm 19:7 "The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple."

In other words god’s word is PERFECT. It cannot be change by anyone or anything. Christ, being the lowly drab that he supposedly was in which like god who in which nobody can even prove has ever existed could---not---change---god’s---laws---because---god’s---word---is---PERFECT---and---cannot---be---changed. Got it?

Summary
1. god never gave christ powers.
2. christ was a liar.
3. christ was clearly insane in ordering you to give up your families in which no sane person would ---ever--- do unless there’s severe abuse in the hut.
4. christ orders you to give up ALL of your possessions in which sorry, I don’t believe for a single second that any of you reading this has - and then follow him.
5. christ worked on the sabbath which required the death penalty. Yet not according to christ. But god’s laws are PERFECT. Apparently not. So god is NOT perfect.

Rules: Prove that christ was/ is worthy of being the messiah.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
DoulosChristos

Con

I do not question the sanity of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (who is blessed forever). I do question the sanity of those who use a friendly debate platform to post absurdly lengthy posts copied from atheist websites for the mere sake of blaspheming what they do no understand, nor even care to understand. Time should fail me to adequately rebut every challenge brought up, nor do I think they even all need to be addressed.

I shall instead offer basic comments on the greater overarching issues my opponent has mentioned.

""I the lord thy god grants jesus the power to change my laws, rules and regulations." The fact of the matter is, is that it doesn't exist anywhere."

The fact of the matter is, is my opponent is not aware that there are indeed prophecies concerning the coming of a new covenant.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32"Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

If my opponent was aware of Scripture, my opponent would have realized that the covenant was in effect so long as both parties kept it. The Israelites did not. Hence a new covenant

" jesus flat out lied SEVERAL TIMES in the printed bible which is most certainly not becoming of any messiah.
Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom"

Unfortunately, my opponent did not continue to read the rest of the text, nor exegete it properly. This prophecy was fulfilled in that the apostles did see the coming of the Son of Man in His Glory during the Transfiguration. That was the point of the transfiguration, to give the apostles a glimpse of the Son's glory, basically a sneak peak at the Second Coming. Peter confirms this:

2 Peter 1:16-18 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
17"For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
18"And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

So yes, they did not taste of death until this happened.

As for taking up serpents and drinking poison, I am of the cessationist view and believe these signs and gifts are no longer in effect for us today.

As for receiving anything we ask for in prayer, we know that Jesus spoke this to already pious men who would not ask for such earthly treasures, but we're already in tune with the will of the Father, and would therefore ask things that were in accordance with His will, and therefore receive whatsoever they asked for. Nobody in the 1st century Jewish community would have taken Jesus commands to mean they can receive any earthly pleasure or vice they want.

As for my opponent's outrage over Jesus commanding His followers to leave their families, that is just that, an argument from outrage, and has no bearing on the truthfulness of the Religion.

As for Christ breaking the Sabbath, this is NOT the case, as there was no law forbidding anyone to do good on the Sabbath.

" John 5:18 "Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God."

Which Sabbath? Again, there was no law in the Torah forbidding anyone to do good on the Sabbath, yes Jesus "broke the Sabbath" but He broke the Pharisee's Sabbath, the legalistic Sabbath they had created for themselves. He did not break the law of God.

Suppose for a moment He did break the actual Sabbath found in the Torah. That still wouldn't be a problem. Because there were special exceptions for the high priests, and even king David. Jesus tells us this fact (Matthew 12:3 if there can be exceptions for David and the priests working on the Sabbath , obviously the Lord of David and our Chief High Priest is no exception either.

Summary
1. god never gave christ powers.
2. christ was a liar.
3. christ was clearly insane in ordering you to give up your families in which no sane person would ---ever--- do unless there"s severe abuse in the hut.
4. christ orders you to give up ALL of your possessions in which sorry, I don"t believe for a single second that any of you reading this has - and then follow him.
5. christ worked on the sabbath which required the death penalty. Yet not according to christ. But god"s laws are PERFECT. Apparently not. So god is NOT perfect."

1. Christ is God (John 1:1)
2. No, my opponent has simply not taken the time to properly exegete Scripture.
3. Allegiance to a specific cause is not insanity. We see this even today, soldiers will temporarily leave their families for the greater good, and this is simply an argument from outrage.
4. No He doesn't, He told that to a specific man for a specific purpose of teaching a lesson
5. Christ did good on the Sabbath, which was not forbidden in the Torah, even if He broke it, again, there were special exceptions.

"
backwardseden

Pro

"I do not question the sanity of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" Oh ab-so-lu-te-ly 100% you do AND YOU INVENT EXCUSES FOR HIM. AND YOU DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT HE SAYS. yOU ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU WANT TO. That makes you a slimy greasy fat oafing idiot that cannot possibly handle ANY TRUTH whatsoever especially when slapped in the face with it. You only take in what you think is good and you chuck the rest. Well goodie for you which proves that you do not know how to read your bible in which no god would ---ever--- communicate in the worst form of communication possible. Well then that makes you completely insane. And why haven"t you given up ALL of your possessions? And why haven"t you given up ALL of your family and followed him as YOUR christ has ordered you to do? Oh but wait, you HAVE given up all of your family. But you most certainly have NOT given up all of your possessions. After all you are chatting with me through your computer under some kind of shelter, probably a home of some type. Here"s a nice little video for you to look at which proves you are not a christian in any possible way, but an intelligent person.
http://www.youtube.com... - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus?
And absolutely oh believe me, I do understand, it is you that does not understand. I will ---always--- know YOUR god, religion and bible a lot lot lot better than you ---ever--- will. Oh and oh yeah, you mentioned "blaspheme" in which requires the death penalty. LV 24:16 "And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death." So you come out right here, right now and you follow YOUR god"s commandments and you put me to death. Oh whatsmatter? You are NOT going to do it? Why the f--k not? Its because you 100% know that this + hundreds more laws rules and regulations like these made up by a truly inept god like YOURS, in which you cannot even prove that YOUR god even exists just like YOUR christ and in fact nobody can and has ever been able to, are completely insane and worthless. So climb down from your fricken high yodeling grunge country opera horse and get---a---fricken---clue you oversized bag of plastic vomit scrappings.
"I do question the sanity of those who use a friendly debate platform to post absurdly lengthy posts copied from atheist websites for the mere sake of blaspheming what they do no understand, nor even care to understand." And yet its perfectly OK for you to be a contradictory hypocrite and post every so loving joy and harmony, in which YOUR god in most certainly not as he truly hates children, babies and pregnant women, hates gays, commits genocides for no reason, orders death warrants for those that do not believe in him, break the sabbath, blaspheme, commit adultery, curse at their parents etc etc etc all in which you are perfectly comfortable with which proves that you are as completely immoral as your god. So---do---not---tell---me---I---don"t---care when you completely lack care on all levels possible.
Here"s me VS you"
I believe in peace, caring about each other, kindness, love, harmony etc etc etc. You are totally 100% incapable of it. That"s because you believe in your god and christ in which again, you cannot even prove even exists, and if you were to have even read your bible, in which you clearly haven"t, not by a long shot, as an example YOUR god killed/ murdered 2,821,364 in his bible for absolutely no reason whatsoever which included babies, children and pregnant women when he could have brought in peace, harmony, love, kindness, care for each other etc etc etc. Nah he chose hate, war, death, suffering, pain especially especially especially unto children, yeah children you true scum AND he"s freely admitted to having evil, anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy in which no supreme deity ever would and would have dumped all of those emotions long before man was rocking in the cradle. But noooo he passed those emotions down to man so in turn man could learn to hate. Great goin you for believing in this trash. Great going god. AND because of this belief in this god of YOURS there"s been at least 1 billion dead all in the supposed "good" name of YOUR god on the battlefields alone. Jealousy? What? Jealousy is nothing more than anger as disguised fear. And since this of of YOURS has all these negative baggage emotions, it means that he"s imperfect and cannot govern properly. And that"s the crap you believe in. And ah yes, pregnant women that he"s killed and murdered, the great flood (which never happened btw) is a prime example, as your god commits abortions and yet you as christians are against abortions. So that"s being blatantly contradictory and hypocritical and you do not follow YOUR god. YOUR god is also a super duper contradictory hypocrite. "Thou shalt not kill" but your god kills. Pathetic.
"The fact of the matter is, is my opponent is not aware that there are indeed prophecies concerning the coming of a new covenant." Oh I am aware of it as it never occured.
Jeremiah 31:31 And wow did that EVER happen as of yet? Nope. The jews are still waiting for the messiah to show the f--k up. You chrstians are so ridiculously pathetic in not knowing YOUR cheesy god at all.
So I repeat. "god never appointed this travesty named jesus as the messiah and thus gave him super duper powers to change his laws. god never stated anywhere in his bible something to the effect of "I the lord thy god grants jesus the power to change my laws, rules and regulations." Sorry, you lose. This is a lot of fun pointing out how little you know about nothing when you pretend its something.

Oh I get it so according to you, the second coming of christ has already occured. Great going you for proving the entire book of revelation completely false and incorrect.

Oh and to further humiliate, degrade, and dehumanize you, and wow do you deserve it because you are completely inept and do not know your subject matter AT ALL, those who hung around with jesus, they did not know how to read or write, so all they had was memory and memory is always, no exceptions, none, subject to being unreliable.
"As for taking up serpents and drinking poison, I am of the cessationist view and believe these signs and gifts are no longer in effect for us today." So that"s an invented excuse and one that doesn"t work for your flubbering miserable bouncing rubber ball in which no miracles have ---ever--- been proved regardless. Oh and btw, to even make matters worse, your jesus ---never--- truly helped the suffering. Now watch this video which slaughters your pathetic ignorance"
http://www.youtube.com... - Why christianity is unreasonable
"As for receiving anything we ask for in prayer, we know"" Whoa there boy. Who is this "we". Um no its. You. Only you caught up in YOUR tangled mess of bile and lost toaster shavings of peanut butter and spam.
"but we're already in tune with the will of the Father, " I"m not and neither are billions of others, thankfully, rightly, justly and its been proven that prayer does---not---work. Here"s 3 video"s to prove you false"
http://www.youtube.com... - Answered Prayer and God is Love
http://www.youtube.com... - The problems with prayer
http://www.youtube.com... - the Failure of Prayer and Miracle Claims
"Jesus commands" And yet you cannot follow his commands.

"As for my opponent's outrage over Jesus commanding His followers to leave their families, that is just that, an argument from outrage, and has no bearing on the truthfulness of the Religion." Well then that means that you cannot pay any attention to your jesus and what he says. This debate is now over. Bye.
DoulosChristos

Con

Firstly let me address this:

"Oh I get it so according to you, the second coming of christ has already occured. Great going you for proving the entire book of revelation completely false and incorrect."

That is not what I argued. I did not say the Second Coming occurred already, I said the disciples received a glimpse of it.

Lastly, I cannot debate an opponent who is not willing to debate. Name calling, yelling, and overwhelming the argument box with videos is not good debate ethics. I am afraid my original rebuttals stand unrefuted.
backwardseden

Pro

I don't debate with idiots who cannot take their savior at their word. When you say something completely idiotic like "As for my opponent's outrage over Jesus commanding His followers to leave their families, that is just that, an argument from outrage, and has no bearing on the truthfulness of the Religion." then it is you that has 0% intent on debating when you cannot take your savior at his word. Um no, you got absolutely squashed and you just cannot handle it. Now ---exactly--- what do these verses say?
* Matthew 10: 35-37 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
* Luke 12 51-53 "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
* Matthew 19: 28-29 "28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."
Um duh IF YOU CAN READ, in which which so-called christians like you are totally 100% incapable of doing, YOUR PATHETIC NYMPH JESUS who was quite insane tells you to abandon your families and follow him and there 0% chance you can twist your evil and hateful ways around it to make it "love" as you sad pathetic so-called ridiculous christians do. That's because NO SANE PERSON would EVER abandon their families UNLESS there is severe abuse in them in which YOUR god creates in the first place you total 100% loser who follows god and jesus in which you cannot even prove exists in which YOUR god truly hates children to boot.

Yeah so let's get to something else as you have not given up all of YOUR possessions either as per what is YOUR jesus's barking ridiculous orders. You live under some kind of a shelter I'm sure and you have a computer to communicate with.
* Luke 14:33 "So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple."
* Luke 18:22 "Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.""
* Matthew 19:21 "21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."
* Matthew 13: 22 "22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful."
Yeah there's NO CHANCE IN HELL (oh darn hell is supposed to be peaceful and loving = right? Well its only something lunatic christians invent as a scare tactic so people look over their shoulders ALL OF THEIR LIVES well "we" billions don't.) that YOU pay ANY attention to YOUR christ *sneeze a choo*.

Good bye. Your next post/ argument will be dutifully ignored because you have 0% idea as to what you are squawking about, and you do not even pay any attention to what your christ says as the typical christian doesn't in a meager effort to squeeze himself out from the snot in a sneeze rag which NEVER WORKS and there's 0% chance that you are a true christian anyway. None.

I'm so very glad that I made your day better. Ta ta. Continue to be a failure for all I care,. That's your battery smooth beaten hair going WOOF at its height.
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
You already KNOW that is not the reason that he has lost every debate he has been in. He has lost because he is on the wrong side, and God ALWAYS wins. He keeps losing because the fact is, it is NOT POSSIBLE to prove anything negative about God, because:
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. -1 John 4:8
He also claims to know about the christian God, but this verse proves that statement false.
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 years ago
master-de-baiter
backwards swenden i dare you to go one debate with out insulting some one (maybe then you might win one)
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 years ago
master-de-baiter
Posted by tanner_1230 3 years ago
tanner_1230
Dude why are you so upset about this it's just an online debate. No need to get emotional.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@ tanner_1230 - Look you punk spoiled brat kid who knows nothing about winning. I---don't---care about winning. Its not about "winning" you dimwitted dullard snot meat sow. Its about what's right and what's wrong, what is just and what is unjust. Clearly my opponent who has no idea, none, as to who his savior was and cannot even prove that he even existed, was wrong and unjust. And oh oh yeah, I---don't---care what you and your dribble, oh sorry, drivel glass for your cabbage batbrain thinks because you are not someone to tell me what to do, not ever. Bye.
Posted by tanner_1230 3 years ago
tanner_1230
Dear backwardseden,
I have already spoken my mind on your excessive use of fallacies fix it or you will lose this debate regardless if you're correct in your views.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Music - HEADCLEANER the heaviest metal song ever recorded from a truly great band Einsturzende Neubauten.
http://www.youtube.com...
Posted by JimShady 3 years ago
JimShady
Silence.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@tanner_1230 - DO NOT EVER tell me what to do especially when I 100% know what I'm talking about and you clearly don't and neither does my opponent. When people show 0% of intelligence and an edumacation, especially on the subject(s) that they claim to =have a prowess and knowledge upon and they really don't and yet they pretend that they do, and then they come up with excuses and or flat out lie in order to cover up for their whimsical idiocies for something in which they clearly know nothing about, they they rightly deserve to be humiliated, degraded and dehumanized. And if they do that crap to their teachers = instant F. If they do that crap to their friends and loved ones = no friends and loved ones. And it is my right to insult that person to hell and high dry desert baked and fried water. This is something you will learn should you get to college. So I'm certainly not going to deal with it. And I never asked my opponent(s) to visit my debate(s) now do I? Nope. Nor am I here to please anyone. And if they don't like it, they can leave. What I prefer is a nice intelligent, educated debate. That is so so so rare here on debate.org simply because I DO KNOW what I am talking about as I have studied religion, christianity especially, for 42+ years. And christians here for nearly every single one of them have to invent excuses and or flat out lie as clearly as my opponent did right here and it is so blatantly obvious that he didn't even have the foggiest clue at to what in the flying pregnant fetus screw as to what he was squawking about as is the typical so-called christian and had to invent excuses to save his a$$ rather than telling the truth. And all he had to do was read his fricken bible ESPECIALLY taking his jesus at his word which is a true impossibility for him. Its also far far far too much to ask for the typical christian. But then again, no god would ---ever--- use text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible.
Posted by tanner_1230 3 years ago
tanner_1230
Dear backwardseden stop resorting to name calling
"That makes you a slimy greasy fat oafing idiot that cannot possibly handle ANY TRUTH"
That's a fallacy and greatly degrades your argument