tellytiger
32doni32nido32

laurel (pro) or yanny (con)

tellytiger has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

tellytiger

Pro

it is laurell based on svientific pricipal
32doni32nido32

Con

Technically, it's both.
I heard "yanny" at first, but can also hear "laurel".
tellytiger

Pro

choose ONE side stupid walnut. its LAUREL and i kno wthis because here at Tellie NASA research team we have found that YANNY is WRONG and that laurel is in fact CORRECT. id like to hear you rebutt to that, mijo.
32doni32nido32

Con

Never heard of the Tellie NASA research team and apparently neither has the rest of the Internet.
I can't CHOOSE which one to hear. What even...
Had to look up the definition of "mijo". The fact that you would even insinuate any relation to you outside of DDO is the most offensive thing on here.
Oh well.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@Partial2Partials
I got that by the second round, but I figured I could have fun with it, so why not respond?
Posted by Partial2Partials 3 years ago
Partial2Partials
Con, I'm gonna warn you not to get into this. Tellytiger is a troll and tried to argue that dogs are rodents because dogs are not mammals, and they are not mammals because they are canines and can't be both. Don't get sucked into this.