NoahIsRight
KoolKidsKorner

meemz r esentshol for beby devullepment

KoolKidsKorner has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/23/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

NoahIsRight

Pro

OMG0$h Thos sdtoooody sdot they did in q2013949032895u AD siasdsss thattt

BABIES r ned mems luk DAT BOI n pepe 4 da bren growing helfps BUT SNUP DOUG is saysing this th@t mEm3s r b@d :O

n0 d3r NAWHT FIETH ME

RULES R FOR FOOLZ
1: no swars or cersing
2: i leik goldfish crackers
KoolKidsKorner

Con

Thank you for posting this debate-worthy motion and I will be glad to accept and respond, and may I remind you that I shall represent the oppositional side, and we believe that memes are not only non-essential, but can be harmful to baby development.

I believe that the burden of proof is on you, the proposition to prove that memes may not hinder the academic progress of a child, and my stance on this debate Is that children may be exposed to inappropriate language at a young age, and being young minds are very impressionable.

I await your opening speech with anticipation, and good luck!
NoahIsRight

Pro

Mames r nerot hearmferl 2ull babes snop doge doz da crackety weed pot smokertyu soas and cant not cant think ign a94;A039;STRAIGHTa92;A039;

BAD LOONGWHICH?! BABEEIS R FIIIIIIINEE THEY NEED NAWHT SWEAR LAMSDNGAUAGGE LIKE WOT IN TARNATIION AND WE R NUMBER 1

MEMZ WIL HALP EEM GET HED STURT ON POOB3RTY N SOSHUL STUDIS LIEK THE GUYB FOR,M DEEZ NUTS HA GOTTEM DID

ILL BEAT U, K?!?!