Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Dogs are better than cats

j.g
bjhqi

I believe that dogs are better than cats. My first point is that dogs are more loving according to the Quora dogs have more Oxytocin which is a love hormone. That means that dogs are more loving which is anyone would prefer over a boring droopy cat. Thank you and please cast a ballot for the pro...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Help me earn the right to vote

flakypie
armoredcat

Please, Someone accept this so I may gain the right to vote. Thank you?...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

why I am ignorant to this debate

ComradeAlexander
zayugh

The kind gentleman above felt it necessary it would appear to insult my ability to debate Donald Trumps political stance, Making the claim that I was ignorant to this subject, I would like him to explain exactly what makes me unqualified to debate the subject when the topic is simply a matter of objective opinion supported by hard evidence which I interpreted....

4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

So Block19 can vote

Our_Boat_is_Right
Block19

To confirm your third debate so you can vote...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

For zhaod to get voting priveleges

Our_Boat_is_Right
zhaod1

so zhaod can vote...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

So Block19 can debate

Our_Boat_is_Right
Block19

for Block19 no voting please...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

This is so zhaod can debate

Our_Boat_is_Right
zhaod1

This is a debate to confirm zhaod1's account....

15 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

if you only have ten dollars and you spend it all, You have no more money left.

andrewz61
vi_spex

If you have 10 dollars and you spend it all you obviously do not have any money left at that time period....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Drugs should be illegal

andrewz61
AumOne

Drugs are the number one cause of death and many people suffer because of their addiction to them. Without them, We as a whole in the world can focus on more important things....

10 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Class assignment.

Masterful
tellytiger

Imagine if you could re-do school but with your current intelligence. Not only would the work you produce blow the teachers mind, But you could have a little bit of fun. The assignment here is simple, Imagine you're back in class and have been asked to write a piece of fiction. Attempt to amaze the teacher and your class mates. [1] As is custom in school, The first round will be planing. Where you layout potential settings, Character and narratives. [2] The second round will be dedicated t...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago