Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should 17 year old's be able to move out if they are less than 2 months away from being 18.

19vgrout
DaynaDebating808

I think that if you are 17, You should be able to move out if you want to. Being in a very controlling home, I don't feel like it is the most mentally stable place for me to be. So why isn't the age at which you can move out 17? You're practically an adult, Especially if you only have 1-3 months. I'm personally struggling to wait the next 74 days out. If a person is financially stable, Which means they have a job, And not allowance, Then they should be able to move out if they wish too. I'd be w...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Assisted Suicide be Legal?

lsdantzer333
Thoht

Assisted suicide should be illegal as people shouldn't be helped to die. If they are in pain or suffering they can be treated for it. They have pain killers and other drugs that can keep them from suffering. I also believe that doctors shouldn't be allowed to kill their patients. Doctors or physicians should be helping and preserving lives instead of taking them....

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The debate. Org website is pandering to internet users and NOT debaters.

K_Michael_Tolman
W0LV3NBANE

This site is designed to draw in people, Not debaters. We have a debate category for CARS, But not literature. The only reason for this is because not enough avid readers use the internet to merit a category on this BIASED site....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

K_Michael_Tolman
omar2345

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

More young people should avoid dating.

Nonsensed
jstaaar

If more young people give up dating, There will be less of a need for other young people to feel like they need to do the same and therefore we can stop people feeling like they need to lose their virginity. Fewer people will have higher expectations of their own reality and put a stop to a lot of unwanted relationships and relationships that are abusive to either partner. It will also halt an ever growing population and hold it in check for longer. It will give people the opportunity to grow an...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

golden goose difficult

shoesforall
ThisSiteTrash_uPPLrTrash

With a lot of sites you could choose it's difficult to know which Tsukihoshi shoes sale method to stay. Found out how to obtain great prices, Value for money, And uncover hidden features [b][url=https://www. Goldengooser. Com/super-star-c-12/]golden goose super star[/url][/b] that a majority of people havenrrrt heard of. That's right, You read that smoothly. Toning shoes can be found in boot structure! Those toning sandals bought are the ideal software for summer, But what you going when it...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The wage gap is bull crap

Soviet4life
omar234

I would like the other person to go first...

Voting Period
50 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Global Nuclear War is good

DrunkHoboSniper
BossChick_23

Round 1 is acceptance...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Water Is Wet

Blessed_Ravon
TwentyOneTrees

Greetings. Thanks to whoever accepts the debate. I am Pro (water is wet) And my opponent (Con) will explain how water is not wet. Convince me otherwise. May we have a great debate. My opponent has the first word....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Jackgilbert has no soul

Grobbit
W0LV3NBANE

Jackgilbert has lost his soul due to the way he has behaved. Change my mind...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago