Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Poaching

ScorpioKitten

Poaching is not good. Animals are killed for no reason other than profit. Lowing the population to endangerment. Animals like grey wolves were almost extinct and now Donald Trump wants to take their protection. Ivory trade and fur trade should be stopped. My reasoning is that we lose populations, And species. We are hurting the environment and the animals and EVEN plants and bacteria (and Fungi)....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 58 Minutes Ago

Debate. Org is restricting Access to Certain Debates

GuitarSlinger
Tarentz

Several debates I either started or joined are now not accessible: 1. Traditional Marriage (Man/Woman) and Same-Sex unions are not Equal. Convince me otherwise. 2. God isn't needed for the existence of the universe. 3. The unborn child is a human being, Worthy of protection. Convince me otherwise For debates #1 and #2 above, When I click on the debate link, I get the following error: "Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resou...

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

People should adopt children instead of pets.

MadhumithaGI
A_Potato715656

In September 2009, 7-year-old Artyom Savelyev left Russia to live with his new adoptive family in Tennessee. Earlier this month, Artyom returned to Moscow " alone. All he had with him was a backpack and a note penned by Torry Hansen, A 33-year-old nurse and Artyom's adoptive mother. "I no longer wish to parent this child, " read the note, In part. The mother also reportedly said Artyom was mentally unstable. The case has raised international furor, With Russian authorities suspending adoptions t...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 41 Minutes Ago

Dogs are better than cats

j.g
bjhqi

I believe that dogs are better than cats. My first point is that dogs are more loving according to the Quora dogs have more Oxytocin which is a love hormone. That means that dogs are more loving which is anyone would prefer over a boring droopy cat. Thank you and please cast a ballot for the pro...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Help me earn the right to vote

flakypie
armoredcat

Please, Someone accept this so I may gain the right to vote. Thank you?...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

why I am ignorant to this debate

ComradeAlexander
zayugh

The kind gentleman above felt it necessary it would appear to insult my ability to debate Donald Trumps political stance, Making the claim that I was ignorant to this subject, I would like him to explain exactly what makes me unqualified to debate the subject when the topic is simply a matter of objective opinion supported by hard evidence which I interpreted....

4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

So Block19 can vote

Our_Boat_is_Right
Block19

To confirm your third debate so you can vote...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

For zhaod to get voting priveleges

Our_Boat_is_Right
zhaod1

so zhaod can vote...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

So Block19 can debate

Our_Boat_is_Right
Block19

for Block19 no voting please...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

This is so zhaod can debate

Our_Boat_is_Right
zhaod1

This is a debate to confirm zhaod1's account....

15 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago