padfo0t
crazypenguin

Missile Defense System

Challenge Expired or Declined
crazypenguin either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are padfo0t, login to see your options.
Updated: 10 years ago Status: Challenge Declined

padfo0t

Pro

Thank you Kesh, for your time, and for being on line at the same time when I am on at school at like 5:20pm. P.S. I have the stuff ready.

I cannot begin to imagine why you are against the missile defense systems being used to protect innocent lives.

They do not have any negative impact on America, because I wan't to limit this debate to the USA.

With this new technology, we can defend our country, and possibly thousands of lives, from unfriendly missiles.